PDA

View Full Version : Live in NM? Go say Hi to our opposition

disorderlyvision
09-18-2009, 04:15 PM
http://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc329/disorderlyvision/lujan_tc.jpg

Edit: oops looks like it is in DC

Bradley in DC
09-18-2009, 04:29 PM
On Capitol Hill. It's the restaurant closest to the Congressional office of Dr. Paul!

dr. hfn
09-18-2009, 09:16 PM
thats a high price reception. Can this be used against him? Lujan is an insider politician getting most of his cash from PACS and interest groups...? Negative ads and attacking your opponent works even though it's distasteful I think.

Bradley in DC
09-18-2009, 09:45 PM
thats a high price reception. Can this be used against him? Lujan is an insider politician getting most of his cash from PACS and interest groups...? Negative ads and attacking your opponent works even though it's distasteful I think.

It's not unusually high priced for that type of fundraiser, no.

Before making allegation of "most cash from PACs" check the FEC reports first. (Just be sure of your facts. If it's not true, you could do more harm than good.)

disorderlyvision
09-18-2009, 10:15 PM
It's not unusually high priced for that type of fundraiser, no.

Before making allegation of "most cash from PACs" check the FEC reports first. (Just be sure of your facts. If it's not true, you could do more harm than good.)

I posted his donors in another thread. His donation did mostly come from pac's. He also received donations from Rahm Imanuel, Raytheon, and Pfizer

Imperial
09-18-2009, 11:04 PM
Read the bottom...

"Paid for by the DCCC..."

KCIndy
09-19-2009, 10:16 AM
Ha!

Let's all RSVP and reserve spaces, then not show up!! :D

Aw, I know, that would be mean! I'm sorry!:o

dr. hfn
09-19-2009, 08:57 PM
Buying out all the events of our enemies and then not showing up is a brilliant idea! We need to cause them as much pain as possible. Any local supporters (C4L/YAL/SFL/Meetup) should go out their and hand out literature to the attendees and wave Kokesh signs. Remind them that we are here to stay and we are everywhere!