PDA

View Full Version : Law Enforcement hero stands up for Liberty! Incredible

Jamsie 567
09-18-2009, 02:01 PM
Bill Hunt stood up to a corrupt Sheriff and lost his job over it. Now he is running in the 2010 Sheriff race against an appointed sheriff who his restricting basic fundamental rights. We have a chance to have someone on our team to help support the growth of the liberty movement and create a revolution of values in law enforcement.

Digg, bump and spike... For Liberty!

YouTube - 9/12 SJC Tea Party: BIll Hunt (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6FZOoQHlmQ)

purplechoe
09-18-2009, 02:13 PM
Wow, how could you not vote for that guy.

Liberty is on the rise!!!

Jamsie 567
09-18-2009, 02:23 PM
Wow, how could you not vote for that guy.

Liberty is on the rise!!!

The story behind this guy is pretty remarkable. At this rally 5 cop cars pulled up on the lawn not to harass anyone but to hear their leader speak. He commands the respect of law enforcement and the people. He also took the Oath Keeper pledge from Sheriff Mack, it turns out their friends. There are pics on his site.

www.billhuntforsheriff.com

purplechoe
09-18-2009, 02:47 PM
It truely brings joy to my heart seeing stuff like this.

Thanks for posting it. :)

Deborah K
09-18-2009, 02:54 PM
Yaye!!!!! We need more Sheriffs like this one!!

tremendoustie
09-18-2009, 03:04 PM
What rights does he stand up for, specifically, and what's his position on drug prohibition? It's certainly a great sign that he took the Oath Keeper pledge, and I'm not saying he wouldn't be worth at least voting for anyway, but I'd like to know how principled he is.

Jamsie 567
09-18-2009, 04:00 PM
What rights does he stand up for, specifically, and what's his position on drug prohibition? It's certainly a great sign that he took the Oath Keeper pledge, and I'm not saying he wouldn't be worth at least voting for anyway, but I'd like to know how principled he is.

He believes in states rights and is pretty straight forward in that regard. If the citizens vote on something he will back it. He has also stated he will enforce immigration laws and repeal the current CCW restrictions in Orange County. He will issue a CCW to anyone and make it non-political. Meaning if you are not a felon and follow the training you should be able to protect yourself as stated with in the Constitution.

Above and beyond that he has had his rights trampled on...

He ran against the corrupt Sheriff Mike Carona who is now heading to jail. Hunt stood up to his own boss, he was the Chief of Police in San Clemente before he made the decision to expose him. He told his wife that everything they new and loved could change, he was right unfortunatly. The day after the election he was put on admin leave and demoted to patrol so he retired. He was Lt ranked 3rd in the Dept. Bill Hunt lost the 06 election by 1%. He recieved 100K votes and was endorsed by the DA, police and fire. He ran a fierce grassroots campaign he only raised 175K and almost won. Carona had 1.1 million in the bank and Swarzenegger endorsement.

I will not back anyone and I am committed to getting him elected as Sheriff. We need to restore values in law enforcement. To also further our movement and a ever growing police state. Besides Oath Keepers the Sheriff is our first line of defense for a peacefull revolution.

As for me and my credibility my name is James Sugra the creator of the November 5th Mass Donation now called the Money Bomb and I endorse Bill Hunt. I have investigated Hunt and he is the real deal and I have evidence in working with him that he will not be bought by special interest. We need your help patriots...

Here is his letter Bill Hunt sent to the state senators a couple weeks back judge for your self.

Adressesd to:

Sen. Lou Correa Sen. Mimi Walters
Sen. Tom Harmon Sen. Mark Wyland
Sen. Bob Huff

Re: AB 962 (as amended)
Position: Opposed

Dear Senators:

Please be advised that I oppose AB 962 (de Leon D-Los Angeles) regarding the proposed licensing of handgun ammunition vendors. AB 962 provides that: “No person shall sell or otherwise transfer ownership of more than 50 rounds of ammunition in any month unless the person is licensed by the department as a licensed handgun ammunition vendor...”

In addition, although AB 962 purports to create a registry for ammunition vendors it equally creates a registry of law abiding citizens who purchase ammunition at a point of sale. Within the Bill, the proposed licensed vendors are required to record all identifying information of a purchaser including their driver’s license number and a thumb print.

Further, AB 962 makes it a crime for family members to transfer ammunition between themselves at any place or any time including within the privacy of their own homes.

No reasonable argument can be made that this Bill is in effort to reduce crime. Existing law already provides for penalties for the possession of or provision to prohibited persons. This Bill is in effect a Bill to further encroach on the Second Amendment rights of citizens. The proposed registry containing the names of law abiding citizens who would purchase ammunition serves only to chill the exercise of their Second Amendment rights.

The Supreme Court of the United States of America has recently stated that the Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms is an existing right to possess and carry weapons for self-defense and as a defense against tyranny. AB 962 on its face is a veiled effort to take away the right of self-defense by hindering the means that make that right effective.

The U.S. Supreme Court also stated in that opinion that the same people whom the Second Amendment’s right to bear arms is accorded are the very same people who enjoy the protection of the First and Fourth Amendments. The undersigned is of the opinion that no constitutional right is less important than another nor that the constitution can be “modified” to comport with anything other than the plain and ordinary meaning of its terms.

For the above reasons, I oppose AB 962 and would strongly encourage you to do the same.

Very truly yours,

Bill Hunt
Candidate for Sheriff of
Orange County, California

www.billhuntforsheriff.com

ClayTrainor
09-18-2009, 04:05 PM
awesome!

tremendoustie
09-18-2009, 04:30 PM
Sounds like he's not perfect -- I disagree with him on immigration, and probably drug enforcement as well, but I'm not one to let the perfect be the enemy of the good. He certainly seems great on gun rights, and I hope he wins.

Since he came that close last time, with less name recognition and money I am sure, I bet he'll take it this time.

Njon
09-18-2009, 05:10 PM
This is the kind of guy who hopefully would be willing to control the feds inside his county.

Jamsie 567
09-18-2009, 05:34 PM
awesome!

(Respect) Thanks for posting

Deborah good to see you on here it's been a while. I hope your not planning any more marches we may have a revolution on our hands. You were one of the organizers if I recall correctly?

This is the kind of guy who hopefully would be willing to control the feds inside his county.

He has stated on multiple occasions that any fed activity needs to be run by the Sheriff. He would obtain full control of the county. The OCSD has had some serious corruption and he is will to start making people accountable from the top down.

hillertexas
09-19-2009, 07:40 PM
bump