PDA

View Full Version : CFR member: 'Ron Paul is a Pencilhead and his followers are wicked idiots."

max
09-29-2007, 05:20 PM
Wow! This coming from a CFR member is a sure sign we have arrived.

Bring it on!

http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/?q=ODZlZDE2NzM4NDkzNDZhYmI4ZjFkYTk5NDIyZDI2MGY=

FluffyUnbound
09-29-2007, 05:21 PM

Bring it on!

http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/?q=ODZlZDE2NzM4NDkzNDZhYmI4ZjFkYTk5NDIyZDI2MGY=

I saw that.

Most Corner writers have the guys to have their email address in their byline, but not that loser.

risiusj
09-29-2007, 05:21 PM
Great news!

rodent
09-29-2007, 05:23 PM

Bring it on!

If wanting to get rid of the IRS is wicked, then I'm the most wicked mofo on the planet.

max
If wanting to get rid of the IRS is wicked, then I'm the most wicked mofo on the planet.

and idiotic too....:)

dsentell
How ironic!

So, WE are the WICKED ONES!!!!!!

uncle saddam
Hahaha - the more attention, the better!

0zzy
09-29-2007, 05:24 PM
hahahahaha
did someone actually just say that the military-industrial complex was needed in todays world?
ROFL

EvilEngineer
09-29-2007, 05:25 PM
Lol, he thinks were pacifists. I'm no pacifistic. I just want the government to respect the people again, and if push comes to shove... I'll shove back harder.

Sir VotesALot
09-29-2007, 05:26 PM
No wonder Bollinger cited the CFR as a source in his slander of Ahmadenijad.

max
09-29-2007, 05:26 PM
speaking of pencilheads, here is a photo of this jerkoff

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/images/politics/jan-june03/0704history2.jpg

FluffyUnbound
09-29-2007, 05:27 PM
Lol, he thinks were pacifists. I'm no pacifistic. I just want the government to respect the people again, and if push comes to shove... I'll shove back harder.

The new CFR definition of pacifism is "not willing to fight to defend Israel or to clean up W's mistakes".

They have their own special dictionary.

paulitics
09-29-2007, 05:27 PM
the guy calls the "freedom movement" wicked idiots, and pressing how much we need the military industrail complex. Yeah, I'm sure the founding fathers would agree with your assesment, and like the idea of your "elite club" of private billionares and public officials making policy decisions. Very American.

Sir VotesALot
09-29-2007, 05:28 PM
The neocon radio hosts are calling RP supporters anti-semitic now.

The only people this propaganda has any effect on is the uninformed.

dircha
09-29-2007, 05:39 PM
Is there any talkback area or email address where we can respond to this guy?

I can't find one.

Mitt Romneys sideburns
09-29-2007, 05:43 PM
When Paul wins the nomination, how do you think the radio neo-cons will act?

kalami
09-29-2007, 05:48 PM
what a little baby, I like how he injected that last part

can we get national review to pull this piece?

Marshall
09-29-2007, 05:50 PM
I didn't know anyone past the 2nd or 3rd grade continued to use 'pencilhead' as a way to insult people. Maybe in his next article he can upgrade to poopy pants.

walt
09-29-2007, 05:55 PM

Bring it on!

We haven't seen anything yet in terms of attacks. The Second Civil War is about to begin only there are no boundaries this time.

Suck it up, dig deep and get ready to fight.

LibertyEagle
09-29-2007, 06:01 PM
Remember that everyone loves an underdog. Stand firm, but don't stoop to their obvious low levels. We will come out the winners.

They're going to try to bait us and every other which thing. Try not to fall for it.

Pete
09-29-2007, 06:01 PM
I would not be surprised if CFR were to become an issue in this election.

The Masters of the Universe are a tight-knit bunch, but I think some are more deeply involved than others and would not be surprised to see defectors at some point.

constituent
09-29-2007, 06:54 PM

RP "supporters" are calling RP supporters anti-semitic...

blessings on all the people of the world, we're gunna need it.

fj45lvr
09-30-2007, 10:06 AM
"Naturally, the common people don't want war, but after all, it is the leaders of a country who determine the policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliment, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. This is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in every country."Hermann Goering.(Hitler's Reich-Marshall at the Nuremberg trials after WW2

itsnobody
09-30-2007, 10:13 AM
"First they ignore, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win"

This antagonism we face is a great sign for us all

Zydeco
09-30-2007, 10:18 AM
They're scared and desperate; they know their corrupt interlocking system of media, politics, business, and police state is coming to an end.

constituent
09-30-2007, 10:22 AM
ahhh... they gotta cry about it on their blogs b/c they can't handle
getting their asses handed to them over here.

they attack us there, 'cuz we don't really care anymore over here.

nice try though neo-cons, thanks for playing... see you in Gitmo!

JackLaw
09-30-2007, 10:29 AM
The new CFR definition of pacifism is "not willing to fight to defend Israel or to clean up W's mistakes".

They have their own special dictionary.
Ain't that the truth.

That's a whole lot of people though.

itsnobody
09-30-2007, 10:39 AM
This guy is wrong on everything he says, Ron Paul is all for building a strong national defense, thats the only government function he believes is important, he's talking about the Spanish-American war, that wasn't an aggressive war, the USS Maine ship was attacked, William McKinley of all people tried everything he could to NOT go to war (the traditional Republican stance) even though the public demanded that we go to war, but he had to eventually when the Spanish weren't cooperating the USS Maine was destroyed

Ron Paul is the one who wanted to go after Osama Bin Laden and al-Qaeda and made many proposals to capture him, this was all ignored in place of the war in Iraq, which has no connection to 9/11 and is an aggressive war

Blowback isn't an opinion, its what the CIA, FBI, etc..is telling us is true, in fact the CIA says that if we stop US occupation al-Qaeda would no longer target us and it would greatly reduce our chances of another 9/11 occuring

Cindy
09-30-2007, 10:41 AM
He sounds like a second grader with mental and emotional issues. That style of writing, I beleive, just works against the author.

angelatc
09-30-2007, 11:01 AM
All this from a guy who wrote a book titled "What would our founders do?"

http://www.richard brookhiser.com/excerpt/

steph3n
09-30-2007, 11:02 AM
These people will find out that RP supporters are all for a strong national defense, a very strong one. It starts with the people, and right now we are the people :)

terlinguatx
09-30-2007, 11:06 AM

RP4ME
09-30-2007, 11:06 AM

Bring it on!

how do we know he is cfr before i send thsi on to anyone

ape
09-30-2007, 12:46 PM
. Maybe in his next article he can upgrade to poopy pants.

poopy pants is already taken by Tim Sylvia.

johngr
09-30-2007, 04:13 PM

I'd go further than that. Each use of that slur further erodes its almost non-existent meaning. People are starting to see that now. I predict that polite people will be embarrased to hear it (much less use it) in about 3 months or so.

Syren123
10-01-2007, 08:21 PM
I would not be surprised if CFR were to become an issue in this election.

The Masters of the Universe are a tight-knit bunch, but I think some are more deeply involved than others and would not be surprised to see defectors at some point.

Aaron Russo said in his now-famous interview where he talks about his friendship with Nick Rockefeller that he asked Nick if all the folks in the CFR were as twisted and soulless as he was...well, it was more like do all CFR bots think like he does and NR said no, many of them think they're doing the right thing, think they're doing good work.

Those I can see as spitting out their daily Kool Aid one morning and going WHAT THE F*** HAVE I BEEN DOING ALL THESE YEARS?! I'M OUTTA HERE! It's possible some will wake up and come back into the light, but most will stay on the Dark Side.

KramerDSP
10-01-2007, 10:52 PM
I find it hilarious that the banner on the top of the website that the link goes to states "Help us beat Hillary". These morons don't realize that they are bashing the only chance they have of Hillary not taking office in 2009. The sooner they realize that, the better.