PDA

View Full Version : Fmr. Miss Calif. Claims to want "tolerance"

Reason
09-18-2009, 01:06 PM
YouTube - Raw Video: Fmr. Miss Calif. Gets Emotional (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyOBv2HK-ew)

:rolleyes:

Blonde Palin?

BlackTerrel
09-18-2009, 01:43 PM
Much better looking than Palin.

TonySutton
09-18-2009, 01:50 PM
And virgins too, don't forget the virgins!

Oh, wait wrong religion, nm.

Reason
09-19-2009, 12:16 AM
Much better looking than Palin.

Agreed.

james1906
09-19-2009, 12:29 AM
Looks like she has her shirt ready for Talk Like A Pirate Day

RSLudlum
09-19-2009, 12:33 AM
Looks like she has her shirt ready for Talk Like A Pirate Day

Nah, that's just the dinner napkin she forgot to take off.

Bman
09-19-2009, 01:53 AM
It's a shame to see such beauty go to waste. If she were smart she'd auction off some of the hot air in between her ears.

YumYum
09-19-2009, 03:06 AM
Sham emotions from a sociopath? I am greatful that I am getting an education and learned that evolution is a fact, and that there is no murdering Meglomaniac god that I have to role on the floor for. All you have to do for the dipshit neocon crowd is talk about God and being saved and you can get elected to office. She should wash the grease out of her hair before she makes public appearances. She looks like she had been out doing an all nighter.

Working Poor
09-19-2009, 04:08 AM
Sham emotions from a sociopath? I am greatful that I am getting an education and learned that evolution is a fact, and that there is no murdering Meglomaniac god that I have to role on the floor for. All you have to do for the dipshit neocon crowd is talk about God and being saved and you can get elected to office. She should wash the grease out of her hair before she makes public appearances. She looks like she had been out doing an all nighter.

I will give you that neo-cons are easily seduced by someone claiming to know God. Neo-cons have to think they believe to know the Almighty.

Everyone has to worship it is a condition of being human even so called atheist worship something they just don't call it that. Instead they call it work, money, alcohol, drugs, sex, relationship, religion worship is a habit. A habit is something you you do regularly. The question is not if you worship but, what do you worship?

Hey, who's your god? oh mine got is sex ...oh mine got, no most people would not say this even if it was true.

It is my theory that when the general population comes to understand the connection of habit and worship it will change the group consciousness of the whole world just don't tell anybody I said so okay...

by- another dumb blonde

Objectivist
09-19-2009, 04:30 AM
I wanted her to have my babies until I heard that bullshit.

Natalie
09-19-2009, 06:49 AM
Aww, I kind of felt bad for her :(

teamrican1
09-19-2009, 08:24 AM
She should run as Palin's running mate in 2012. They could just hang out in bikinis in their commercials and have pillow fights and stuff. It would make for the most entertaining and relevant political campaign of my lifetime.

catdd
09-19-2009, 10:03 AM
She should run as Palin's running mate in 2012. They could just hang out in bikinis in their commercials and have pillow fights and stuff. It would make for the most entertaining and relevant political campaign of my lifetime.

It would be a landslide.

MsDoodahs
09-19-2009, 10:32 AM
I saw nothing wrong with what she said.

What is it that she said in that clip that warrants you guys attacking her?

Reason
09-19-2009, 11:27 AM

The sheer hypocrisy of her talking about tolerance?

teamrican1
09-19-2009, 12:22 PM

When has she ever been intolerant? That fat fruity web guy from Miami was the one who was badgering her, not the other way around.

Todd
09-19-2009, 12:28 PM
When has she ever been intolerant? That fat fruity web guy from Miami was the one who was badgering her, not the other way around.

+1

He's the reject that made her relevant.

MsDoodahs
09-19-2009, 12:34 PM

She isn't the hypocrit here.

Flash
09-19-2009, 02:24 PM
So being against gay marriage makes you a Neo-Con? Since when? And I'm for gay marriage but she is just some model from California not a politician or a theologian.

Dunedain
09-19-2009, 03:51 PM
I have a ZERO tolerance policy. I'm sick of tolerating things I don't like. I do not tolerate things that are bad for me and my family at all. I seek to undermine or destroy anything that I perceive hurts my society.

Tolerance is for the weak; for slaves...for anyone that hates oneself - certainly not for strong independent people's.

Objectivist
09-19-2009, 03:53 PM

The mysticism BS threw her off my train.

MsDoodahs
09-19-2009, 03:55 PM
The mysticism BS threw her off my train.

You are no friend of liberty.

Why is it that you are here again?

LibertyEagle
09-19-2009, 03:59 PM

You are being indoctrinated by the government. You are not being educated.

The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America
http://www.deliberatedumbingdown.com/

Objectivist
09-19-2009, 04:15 PM
You are no friend of liberty.

Why is it that you are here again?

Really? Why, because I question irrational thinking and the stupidity of using faith to live my life?

See I don't care what you believe anymore than I care if the retarded kid eats his own shit. I just don't need your freedom intruding on my freedom.
Your rights end at the tip of my nose and mine at yours.

MsDoodahs
09-19-2009, 04:37 PM
Really? Why, because I question irrational thinking and the stupidity of using faith to live my life?

That is not what you do. You attack others because they choose to use faith to live theirs.

Like I said, you're no friend of liberty.

Objectivist
09-19-2009, 04:50 PM
That is not what you do. You attack others because they choose to use faith to live theirs.

Like I said, you're no friend of liberty.

I question the motives of others and give examples of their hypocritical positions. Not my fault that you or others base your lives on faith. But I'll point out that it's not right thinking to do so.

I wonder how you feel about prayer in schools or "In god we trust" on our national currency. Why should I as a free thinker be subjected to YOUR ideals? Not very freedom loving of you if you believe I should have to accept that. Then I don't care what you believe and you've heard it before.

And I also point out the oppression of certain religious ideologies. No freedom there..... how about a beer?

thasre
09-19-2009, 04:55 PM
Um, I don't really care that much about what she had to say, but I'm kind of convinced that the reason she got all "choked up" is because:
1) her teleprompter went out,
2) she didn't know what she was supposed to say next, and
3) she decided to make it look like she was getting emotional to hide the fact that she didn't know what she was doing.

MsDoodahs
09-19-2009, 06:34 PM
I question the motives of others and give examples of their hypocritical positions. Not my fault that you or others base your lives on faith. But I'll point out that it's not right thinking to do so.

This isn't a religious debate forum. This is a forum for political activists. In "questioning" others and attacking their positions as "not right thinking," you ALIENATE some of those activists. That behavior is detrimental to the goal of the forum.

This isn't a religious debate forum.

I wonder how you feel about prayer in schools or "In god we trust" on our national currency. Why should I as a free thinker be subjected to YOUR ideals? Not very freedom loving of you if you believe I should have to accept that. Then I don't care what you believe and you've heard it before.

And I also point out the oppression of certain religious ideologies. No freedom there..... how about a beer?

Austrian Econ Disciple
09-19-2009, 06:40 PM
This blowhard knows nothing of Liberty. You don't conspire to coddle the enemy. You inform and when they push even further, you fight. She needs to go away. The precipice we are currently on is essentially, the same one in the early 1770's. Do people not realize the impending police state about to come because of the dollar collapse that the Government itself created? Good grief....

Objectivist
09-19-2009, 06:47 PM
This isn't a religious debate forum. This is a forum for political activists. In "questioning" others and attacking their positions as "not right thinking," you ALIENATE some of those activists. That behavior is detrimental to the goal of the forum.

It is when religious zealots seek to gain control over the lives of others, the basics of Islam show that to be reality. I'd point out that a Communist wants to control you much the same way, by oppressing you and others. Ideals are ideals and any ideal that would seek to control me or you is immoral, it just so happens I pointed out Islam as the ideal that seeks to control people.

How about that beer?

MsDoodahs
09-19-2009, 06:53 PM
It is when religious zealots seek to gain control over the lives of others, the basics of Islam show that to be reality. I'd point out that a Communist wants to control you much the same way, by oppressing you and others. Ideals are ideals and any ideal that would seek to control me or you is immoral, it just so happens I pointed out Islam as the ideal that seeks to control people.

How about that beer?

Religious zealots ...

are seeking to gain control over your life ...

through this forum?

Maybe you should slack off on the beer.

lol...

Austrian Econ Disciple
09-19-2009, 06:59 PM

How about that beer?

You start with a dubious premise and conclude with logical incoherency. You talk about prayer in schools, but yet you don't say if anyone is being forced to pray. If you deny the prayer of other individuals then you are intruding on their Liberty. If say, this is a Private School then you have voluntary entered into a contract which you shall abide by, or you can leave. You do not get to impose your beliefs when you are contractually obligated to theirs. This is the basis for the community. Hans-Hermann Hoppe lays this out pretty well in regards to human interaction, communities, and how discriminatory acts aren't breaking Natural Law and they are in fact, worthwhile because it keeps multi-cultural tension and violent outbursts to a minimum.

The simple fact is, you can go somewhere else. No one is intruding on your Liberties. Same goes with currency. No one is forcing you to believe in God. Taken to its logical conclusion it is akin to banning the word Nazi in Germany, or to lyrical bannings in songs because hey....I'm in my car and I turn the volume up and you're next to me and hear this, somehow you think I'm forcing my belief system on you. Logical fallacy begets logical fallacy.

coyote_sprit
09-19-2009, 07:05 PM
Why do they always give ugly blondes those awards?

ClayTrainor
09-19-2009, 07:10 PM
"and i know that god had called me for such a time as this" - Miss Calif

Isn't she famous for speaking out against gays or something? I'm sorry but this girl is just stupid, i almost felt sorry for her as well.

She's born gorgeous, she gets a few seconds in front of the camera to say that she doesn't like gay people getting married, and boom, she's asked to speak at a conservative rally, and may well be on her way for a career in politics.

Austrian Econ Disciple
09-19-2009, 07:23 PM
"and i know that god had called me for such a time as this" - Miss Calif

Isn't she famous for speaking out against gays or something? I'm sorry but this girl is just stupid, i almost felt sorry for her as well.

She's born gorgeous, she gets a few seconds in front of the camera to say that she doesn't like gay people getting married, and boom, she's asked to speak at a conservative rally, and may well be on her way for a career in politics.

That's sad.....I can't wait for the Liberty Revolution to stomp all over the consortium of tyrants. They'll become as marginalized as the Green Party one day. The Left hates them, and the Right is trying to distance themselves from them. The revival of the Old Right is taking place. :D

No wonder we have so many intellectually crass people in Washington. There aren't any more Philosophers, not many Economists (Austrians anyways...), or Statesman there. We were founded by the best minds in history and this is the best America can produce? Ashamed....

Flash
09-19-2009, 07:44 PM
I think the Liberals in the media demonized her way too much. She shares an opinion on gay marriage that many Americans share, no reason to attack her for it specifically. Would've it been better for her to come out and say she believed in gay marriage, even if she was secretly against it?

Out of all things Liberals could attack they pick someone who doesn't think Billy should marry Johnny. Give me a break.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/06/10/prejean.dethroned/

BlackTerrel
09-19-2009, 07:58 PM
Sham emotions from a sociopath? I am greatful that I am getting an education and learned that evolution is a fact, and that there is no murdering Meglomaniac god that I have to role on the floor for. All you have to do for the dipshit neocon crowd is talk about God and being saved and you can get elected to office.

It's called freedom to believe what you want. Why would a libertarian have a problem with that.

She should wash the grease out of her hair before she makes public appearances. She looks like she had been out doing an all nighter.

Looks pretty good to me. I imagine you're either a female or gay.

Why do they always give ugly blondes those awards?

See above.

Objectivist
09-20-2009, 01:26 AM
Religious zealots ...

are seeking to gain control over your life ...

through this forum?

Maybe you should slack off on the beer.

lol...

I don't drink or do drugs.... that would be immoral and not right thinking. I leave those things to weak minded people.

The beer comment is a reference to the muslim woman that is about to get the shit beat out of her for having one beer. You know by those peace, freedom and liberty loving muslims.

Objectivist
09-20-2009, 01:28 AM
I think the Liberals in the media demonized her way too much. She shares an opinion on gay marriage that many Americans share, no reason to attack her for it specifically. Would've it been better for her to come out and say she believed in gay marriage, even if she was secretly against it?

Out of all things Liberals could attack they pick someone who doesn't think Billy should marry Johnny. Give me a break.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/06/10/prejean.dethroned/

Funny, Obama holds the same position as ????
YouTube - Barack Obama on Gay Marriage (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73oZ_pe1MZ8)
YouTube - Barack Obama on Gay Marriage (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6K9dS9wl7U)

Maybe it depends on the audience?

Objectivist
09-20-2009, 01:31 AM
You start with a dubious premise and conclude with logical incoherency. You talk about prayer in schools, but yet you don't say if anyone is being forced to pray. If you deny the prayer of other individuals then you are intruding on their Liberty. If say, this is a Private School then you have voluntary entered into a contract which you shall abide by, or you can leave. You do not get to impose your beliefs when you are contractually obligated to theirs. This is the basis for the community. Hans-Hermann Hoppe lays this out pretty well in regards to human interaction, communities, and how discriminatory acts aren't breaking Natural Law and they are in fact, worthwhile because it keeps multi-cultural tension and violent outbursts to a minimum.

The simple fact is, you can go somewhere else. No one is intruding on your Liberties. Same goes with currency. No one is forcing you to believe in God. Taken to its logical conclusion it is akin to banning the word Nazi in Germany, or to lyrical bannings in songs because hey....I'm in my car and I turn the volume up and you're next to me and hear this, somehow you think I'm forcing my belief system on you. Logical fallacy begets logical fallacy.

You can always roll up your window, slow down or just take the next right turn.
Try that in Islamic Republic of Iran or under Sharia Law.

Austrian Econ Disciple
09-20-2009, 01:41 AM
You can always roll up your window, slow down or just take the next right turn.
Try that in Islamic Republic of Iran or under Sharia Law.

Who cares what they do there? It's their own damn business. You sound like a Neo, and a crazy fundie at the same time with your Gnosticism (Or is that someone else). Live and let live. If Iran ever decides to attack us, then we squash them like a little bug and come home, otherwise what the people in Iran do is there own business.

How would you have liked it if instead the French came over here and started to dictate the policy and direction to our Founders? Held over their heads financial and material support? We would have rebelled against the French also!

You sir, need to not worry about other people. If you are an American you need to start worrying about American freedoms and liberties here in America. I'm sick of this policing the world. Get us out of the UN, out of NATO, out of NAFTA and other Orwellian double-speak "free-trade" agreements and stop these entangling alliances.

Objectivist
09-20-2009, 01:49 AM
Who cares what they do there? It's their own damn business. You sound like a Neo, and a crazy fundie at the same time with your Gnosticism (Or is that someone else). Live and let live. If Iran ever decides to attack us, then we squash them like a little bug and come home, otherwise what the people in Iran do is there own business.

How would you have liked it if instead the French came over here and started to dictate the policy and direction to our Founders? Held over their heads financial and material support? We would have rebelled against the French also!

You sir, need to not worry about other people. If you are an American you need to start worrying about American freedoms and liberties here in America. I'm sick of this policing the world. Get us out of the UN, out of NATO, out of NAFTA and other Orwellian double-speak "free-trade" agreements and stop these entangling alliances.

Iran is an example. You can go to places like Detroit if you need examples closer to home?
Then most of my point is that Islam is incompatible with freedom and liberty by the very teaching of their doctrine. SO it is my place to question immorality where I see it. It is my place to question stupidity where I see it and if you don't like it, too bad.

Austrian Econ Disciple
09-20-2009, 02:05 AM
Iran is an example. You can go to places like Detroit if you need examples closer to home?
Then most of my point is that Islam is incompatible with freedom and liberty by the very teaching of their doctrine. SO it is my place to question immorality where I see it. It is my place to question stupidity where I see it and if you don't like it, too bad.

Sorry, I'm not a collectivist fear-mongerer like you are. Not every Muslim is a radical fundamentalist. Each person is unique, and has their own tendencies. We also have this little thing, called Freedom of Religion. You do know you are on a Libertarian/Conservative board correct?

We are all individuals, we aren't a hive collective. I could say the same things about the Bible. God doesn't seem like a benevolent omniscient being, and there are many atrocious acts that call forth for Christians to do, but Christians have rejected those notions and focus on the ultimate teaching of Jesus Christ.

We need to stop creating conflicts where there are none. If they break the law then they are punished accordingly. Remember, Liberty is the ultimate freer of the bonds of our chains. Be the EXAMPLE. Be principled. You sound like a fucking neo-con.

If you don't like what this movement is doing then too bad, go back to David Frum.