PDA

View Full Version : John Edwards has to be stunned

dude58677
09-29-2007, 05:09 PM
He first didn't expect to get outraised by a Republican candidate after what happened with the Bush adminstration, let alone a Libertarian.

JosephTheLibertarian
09-29-2007, 05:09 PM
He first didn't expect to get outraised by a Republican candidate after what happened with the Bush adminstration, let alone a Libertarian.

I don't think he's even making the comparison

MGreen
09-29-2007, 05:13 PM
You assume he knows who Paul is.

dude58677
I don't think he's even making the comparison

Of course he is, it's painfully embarrasing for the establishment.

csen

bingo. you think hillary clinton has even heard of RP yet?

dude58677

Why would he not know who Ron Paul is?

constituent
09-29-2007, 05:15 PM
he doesn't have to be stoned does he?

drugs are bad... think of the kids.

Sir VotesALot
09-29-2007, 05:16 PM
Why would he not know who Ron Paul is?

Because people like that are living in a fantasy world. They have surrounded themselves with bureaucrats and personal aides who smile at them and tell them what they want to hear. That's why nothing ever gets done. I doubt they even use the internet.

EDIT: except for Obama of course he's the new hope!

hard@work
09-29-2007, 05:24 PM
Rudy fired his chief fundraiser. I think "stunned" is not going to be the feeling. Anger and intensity is what's up next.

Just wait until it's our time to fight the KoSers. That battle will be glorious.

Starks
09-29-2007, 05:28 PM
I'm sure the name "Ron Paul" is not foreign to the Democratic candidates. They most definitely know who he is. Whether they care about him is a different story.

hard@work
09-29-2007, 05:41 PM
I'm sure the name "Ron Paul" is not foreign to the Democratic candidates. They most definitely know who he is. Whether they care about him is a different story.

Any candidate that did not know the name and entire portfolio of positions held by another candidate in this race would be utterly incompetent. Any candidate not completely studied on not only the positions of every single candidate, but the philosophical reasoning behind them would be completely unworthy of congress let alone the presidency. Therefore any candidate who exhibits or attempts to hide behind this is either incompetent or worse: a liar.

LibertyEagle
09-29-2007, 06:03 PM
Are some of you kidding? They know who he is and they did from day one. They thought they could swat him like some kind of gnat, but it's not working out like they planned.

Let the games begin. :)

The Good Doctor
09-29-2007, 06:08 PM
He he. I love the smack talk. LOL. :D

Are some of you kidding? They know who he is and they did from day one. They thought they could swat him like some kind of gnat, but it's not working out like they planned.

Sematary
09-29-2007, 06:34 PM

I'm quite sure all of the candidates, being astute politicians, know EXACTLY who Ron Paul is.

constituent
09-29-2007, 06:36 PM

tehehehehe.... knives out.

:D :D :D

Cowlesy
09-29-2007, 06:38 PM
Haha...keep the cards close to the vest, lower expectations and blow them out of the water on Oct. 15th.

The Good Doctor
09-29-2007, 06:53 PM
10-4 that homey!

Haha...keep the cards close to the vest, lower expectations and blow them out of the water on Oct. 15th.

DahuiHeeNalu
09-29-2007, 06:56 PM

She hasnt i heard her say all republicans are for war in a ron paul clip where it showed he was against!

ClockwiseSpark
09-29-2007, 06:58 PM
Any candidate that did not know the name and entire portfolio of positions held by another candidate in this race would be utterly incompetent. Any candidate not completely studied on not only the positions of every single candidate, but the philosophical reasoning behind them would be completely unworthy of congress let alone the presidency. Therefore any candidate who exhibits or attempts to hide behind this is either incompetent or worse: a liar.

Who is Fred Thompson?

dude58677
09-29-2007, 06:58 PM
She hasnt i heard her say all republicans are for war in a ron paul clip where it showed he was against!

She's lying. You don't trust her?

dude58677
09-29-2007, 06:59 PM
Of course they know who Ron Paul is because of the blowback comment.

brandon
09-29-2007, 07:05 PM

I agree.

I also think that every american not knowledgeable in the way you described should not be eligible to vote.

But thats just not the way things are....

LibertyEagle
09-29-2007, 07:13 PM

LOL! That doesn't mean she hasn't heard of him. Most are still ignoring him; others are in the ridicule phase.

Don't be fooled. They ALL know who he is. He's the only real threat to their dynasty and you'd better be darn sure that they know it.

american.swan
09-29-2007, 07:15 PM
I'm quite sure all of the candidates, being astute politicians, know EXACTLY who Ron Paul is.

All the politicians know all the other politicians... and to some degree Ron Paul would be superior to some of them due to tenure and age, yet Dr Paul is an outsider for "not going with the flow". I like when Dr Paul tells us about "inside" stuff going on with his 'friends' in D.C. I like how he told us that there are a small group of congressman doing everything they can to get us out of Iraq, but he wouldn't tell us who there were and Dr. Paul is upset at how small that small group is.

Phil M
09-29-2007, 07:20 PM
I doubt they even use the internet.
Edwards actually does use the internet, but we know what kind of websites he frequents:

"When asked by MTV to name his favorite Web sites, a tame request by most standards, he demurred. 'I’m not telling,' he said. 'That’ll just get me in trouble. No way, I’m not talking about Web sites.'”

From http://techpresident.com/blog/entry/8499/though_quacking_loudly_john_edwards_is_not_a_moder n_duck