PDA

View Full Version : Jim Rogers : Regulators Should Be In Jail 9/17

For_Liberty
09-18-2009, 06:27 AM
YouTube - Jim Rogers : Regulators Should Be In Jail 9/17 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nbnR0plN1s)

http://www.reddit.com/r/Libertarian/comments/9ltl2/jim_rogers_regulators_should_be_in_jail_917/

ClayTrainor
09-18-2009, 06:31 AM
Haven't seen Jim around in a while. Thanks for the clip! :)

TGGRV
09-18-2009, 06:47 AM
Ha, you gotta love Jim Rogers. He should name me sole inheritor of his stuff because I'm a huge fan. :P

ClayTrainor
09-18-2009, 06:50 AM
haha, I love that little smirk he gets on his face whenever someone gives a response in favor of regulations or government.

It's like "c'mon, you can't be f'in serious"? you can actually see it in the main youtube picture, before you play the clip :D

SelfTaught
09-18-2009, 07:28 AM
He gives them the most obvious answer everytime, and they still don't get it.

"The way it's supposed to work is the competent take the assets from the incompetent and they start over again from a solid base. The way it's working now is we're taking the assets from the competent, giving them to the incompetent, and then saying, now you compete with the competent."

What's so goddamn hard to understand about this? It kills me that he has to repeat this over and over with no apparent understanding from these correspondents.

TGGRV
09-18-2009, 07:32 AM
haha, I love that little smirk he gets on his face whenever someone gives a response in favor of regulations or government.

It's like "c'mon, you can't be f'in serious"? you can actually see it in the main youtube picture, before you play the clip :D
YES and it is a lot better than my facial expression of disbelief that my classmates try to imitate sometimes to mock me. lol

I liked what Rogers said in like February:"This plan takes resources from the competent, gives them to the incompetent and tells them to go and compete with the competent. This isn't going to work and it is horrible morality, not that politicians care about morality." LOL

catdd
09-18-2009, 07:41 AM
"Pay themselves off in toxic assets - the devalued money"

+2

Great interview. Vince Ferrell had it together too.

ClayTrainor
09-18-2009, 07:48 AM
I liked what Rogers said in like February:"This plan takes resources from the competent, gives them to the incompetent and tells them to go and compete with the competent. This isn't going to work and it is horrible morality, not that politicians care about morality." LOL

He's seriously like a comedian. Everything he says is so truthful and so funny.

I would pay to see Jim Rogers do stand up, haha.

s35wf
09-18-2009, 08:25 AM
Jim Rogers is great. and he's so cute with his bow tie :)

kathyet
09-18-2009, 08:39 AM
I like this video great thought getting paid in toxic assests..hmmm I think the same should apply to this universal health care they are trying to shove down our throats...

Kathyet

qwerty
09-18-2009, 11:58 AM
Rogers is great!

BenIsForRon
09-18-2009, 12:59 PM
I liked both those guys.

Bankers getting bonuses with their own toxic assests... what a beautiful image.

qwerty
09-19-2009, 02:21 AM
Bump! :)