PDA

View Full Version : Very Receptive Audiences to Spread the Liberty Message

TastyWheat
09-18-2009, 12:04 AM
We want to get the liberty message out and let people know about liberty-minded candidates, but how do we reach them? Door-to-door canvassing is helpful, but not always the most efficient use of time. What if there was a way to bring people to you, to get people to come and actively listen to a speech about liberty and/or a candidate for political office.

I can only name a few groups that would fit this criteria, but what kinds of people REALLY want to talk to you, no matter who you are? Salesmen, Jehovah's Witnesses, and Mormons to name a few (I was "accosted" by one of the latter a few days ago).

So it's not the best idea ever, but what say you? Have someone listen to a 20-30 minute speech about liberty so they can give you a 20-30 minute speech about their religion or their business?

BrendenR
04-27-2011, 12:22 PM
I was thinking that setting up an information booth at public establishments or in public areas might be a good idea (have obvious signs to attract people who would be interested in what you're 'selling').

But I have no idea the legality or rules for doing something like this.