PDA

View Full Version : Is it time to sucker punch Obama?

LibertyWorker
09-17-2009, 09:43 PM
Is it time we hit the Obama administration with a big push from the freedom movement to end the wars?

And if not now when ?

Bruno
09-17-2009, 09:51 PM
that would somehow be racist

YumYum
09-17-2009, 09:53 PM
Is it time we hit the Obama administration with a big push from the freedom movement to end the wars?

And if not now when ?

How would you initiate it?

Liberty Star
09-17-2009, 09:55 PM
Who would replace him if GOP wins in 2012, McCain-Palin or someone like Ron Paul?

BuddyRey
09-17-2009, 09:58 PM
Dude...The DHS is monitoring these boards. Ix-nay on the uckerpunch-say!!! :cool:

Warrior_of_Freedom
09-17-2009, 10:13 PM

And if not now when ?

What, you hate black people?

LittleLightShining
09-18-2009, 02:48 AM
I agree. Been thinking about this a lot lately.

Bman
09-18-2009, 02:51 AM
End? It's looking like we'll be in Iran before the end of the year. The media's really starting to turn will Iran and nukes.

jmdrake
09-18-2009, 07:23 AM
Dude...The DHS is monitoring these boards. Ix-nay on the uckerpunch-say!!! :cool:

Is that why this got moved to hot topics? That's lame. :rolleyes: Only a total retard would think the OP was talking about a physical suckerpunch. And while there are total retards in DHS they'd have to actually make their case to somebody. If I was worried about that I'd be more concerned with the threads cheering on the open carry guys.

That said, yes it's high time to start pointing out the anti war hypocrisy. Cindy Sheehan's starting to do this and she needs our support. If we started showing up at anti war rallies with "End the Wars - End the Fed" signs it would through the media off kilter. They would be able to play the "race" card so quickly since this would be associated with Cindy Sheehan. And it would show we aren't a bunch of "astroturf republicans" who were ok with bailouts under Bush but are mad just because we have a black democrat president. Total win - win!

Aratus
09-18-2009, 10:08 AM
LLS... i said

WOODROW WILSON

not FDR. Or TR. Or HONEST ABE.

do GoTo topic about the starWars base in

eastern europe or even poland being red!inked

out of the budget and say tres tight money

as in a.s.a.p & ask the ObamaCare

and think medal of honor and

all V.A questions most

walter reed.

Aratus
09-18-2009, 10:13 AM
when woodrow wilson went to war, we had a nation with a JINGOISM equal to the one william mckinley faced.
its going to be a cautious winter as we see whether we speak to the iranians or we do send ms. hillary elsewhere
quicker than i can namedrop dean acheson, james monroe, john quincy adams, henry clay, cordell hull or even elihu root.

Aratus
09-18-2009, 10:19 AM
if BHO = LBJ
if BHO = RMN
then protest!
if BHO = BHO...
do think on this

Aratus
09-18-2009, 10:26 AM
Is it time we hit the Obama
administration with a big push from
the freedom movement to end the wars?

And if not now when ?

dude, we indeed may soulfully await and sit on our mutual placards
as we all see divine sarah palin in 2012 run as the peace candidate...
http://www.pugwash.org/reports/pim/pim33.htm JFK once found 'nam!
on a map! methinks guess what then transpires over the next 20 years!
if our potus holds back from saber wrattlin' and all sorts of stuff like that,
we just might have a quieter new century than the one the book is about.

Aratus
09-18-2009, 10:31 AM
even if barack obama as a potus is slightly better or worse than james polk, actually
right with ms. hillary, now ...we have sec of state equal to our better SECs of state!

Aratus
09-18-2009, 10:32 AM
NYET, comrade... it is not TIME nor newsweek yet! trust me on this one.
TSAR is the softer spelling. CZAR is tres nouveau riche! trust me on this!

Aratus
09-18-2009, 10:34 AM
Nyet nyet nyet!
Nine nine nine!
No!!! No!!! No!!!