PDA

View Full Version : Powerful Congressional Subcomittee Chairman Dennis Kucinich

Liberty Star
09-17-2009, 09:16 PM
Powerful Congressional Subcomittee Chairman Dennis Kucinich not only grills America's top 6 health insurance companies execetives but also polices and at times shuts down Comgressmen Kennedy,Conyers and ignores their questions in the explosive health insurnace hearings on CSPAN today. Did anyone watch those?

I was thinking what honor Dems gave to their "radical fringe, crazy" man and how Republican party will treat its "radical fringe, crazy" man if they get back in power?

Today's hearings don't seem to be online yet, I could only find this clip on YT but this looks pretty tame compared to today's hearings:

YouTube - Between You and Your Doctor: The Bureaucracy of Private Health Insurance Day 1, Part 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkIv9nt_F2g)

I tried to look up if he had become "establishment" guy in recent years, doesn't seem that's the case:

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/7/2008/09/340x_custom_1222636810400_dennis-kucinich-and-wife.jpg

YumYum
09-17-2009, 09:29 PM
I was thinking what honor Dems gave to their "radical fringe, crazy" man and how Republican party will treat its "radical fringe, crazy" man if they get back in power?

Dennis Kucinich is a brave American patriot. I bet his wife could kick the health insurance executives asses.

Liberty Star
09-17-2009, 09:37 PM
I used to like some of his bold talk from few years ago and expected at one point that he would endorse RP. But in the end he preferred Obama over RP or should we say over McCain.

Flash
09-17-2009, 09:39 PM
I used to like some of his bold talk from few years ago and expected at one point that he would endorse RP. But in the end he preferred Obama over RP or should we say over McCain.

When he endorsed Obama I lost all respect for him. Even if he did slam the war in iraq and the oil companies.

What's interesting is this-- I recall a Mike Gravel video where he clearly stated Kucinich was 'controlled.'

YumYum
09-17-2009, 09:45 PM
When he endorsed Obama I lost all respect for him. Even if he did slam the war in iraq and the oil companies.

What's interesting is this-- I recall a Mike Gravel video where he clearly stated Kucinich was 'controlled.'

Controlled by who? His wife?

Liberty Star
09-17-2009, 09:50 PM

I dodn't remember the timing, but if he endorsed Obama over McCain - that doesn't make much difference in my book. But he may be more partisan than ideological, I haven't followed him much.

Looking at the colors of flag in his hand, he seems pretty wild man for a "controlled man" LOL

Flash
09-17-2009, 09:58 PM
I dodn't remember the timing, but if he endorsed Obama over McCain - that doesn't make much difference in my book. But he may be more partisan than ideological, I haven't followed him much.

Looking at the colors of flag in his hand, he seems pretty wild man for a "controlled man" LOL

May be. That still kinda annoyed me he endorsed Obama over Gravel (third party).

surf
09-17-2009, 10:30 PM
i think his wife has a pierced tongue...

Dennis is our friend. He wanted to be the symbolic veto proof number cosponsor of 1207 (or something like that). he's anti war, pro pot decriminalization, pretty much anti-fed, etc.

purplechoe
09-17-2009, 11:30 PM
It's being replayed on C-SPAN right now.