PDA

View Full Version : HANNITY NEOCONS ARE CONVINCED THE THERMOMETER IS FOR ENTIRE 3rd QTR

Chester Copperpot
09-29-2007, 04:42 PM
These neocon Moonbats.. (they always call US moonbats) honestly think that the million dollars we're raising represents Ron Pauls donations for the entire 3 months of the quarter.. they insist it is NOT just for 7 Days.

Thats What I call cognitive dissonance.

Stupid fuckers... REAL STUBBORN NEOCONS will wind up voting for Hillary.. They really will.

hard@work
09-29-2007, 04:47 PM
Where is this info coming from? He's really burying himself with this type of talk if it's true. He did it each poll result and now he's doing it off of results that are uncontrolled by the media? Not very smart if that's true.

Tina
09-29-2007, 04:49 PM
I wish I could have heard the radio show. The propaganda from Hannity is beyond belief.

Givemelibertyor.....
09-29-2007, 04:51 PM
Maybe Sean can tell us what his foot tastes like.

Cowlesy
09-29-2007, 04:54 PM
GOOD! LET THEM think that.

That's great news actually, look how low their expectations are.

The Hannity supporters actually HELP us here!

angelatc
09-29-2007, 04:54 PM
It's no real surprise that they live in their own little world, is it?

Kregener
09-29-2007, 04:55 PM
One would hope that the posters at Hannity Forums were just a tad smarter than Hannity himself.

The guy is an idiot.

Perry
09-29-2007, 05:00 PM
These neocon Moonbats.. (they always call US moonbats) honestly think that the million dollars we're raising represents Ron Pauls donations for the entire 3 months of the quarter.. they insist it is NOT just for 7 Days.

Thats What I call cognitive dissonance.

Stupid fuckers... REAL STUBBORN NEOCONS will wind up voting for Hillary.. They really will.

Links please? Throw us a bone here lest this thread die a lonely death.

wgadget
09-30-2007, 11:42 AM
just go to www.hannity.com

Click on forums and Washington Politics..look for the Ron Paul thread.

ItsTime
09-30-2007, 11:51 AM
just go to www.hannity.com

Click on forums and Washington Politics..look for the Ron Paul thread.

those people have some serious issues.

Eli
09-30-2007, 12:08 PM
no direct link = who cares.

I'm not going to spend 20 mins digging around for something just because you refuse to copy and paste the reference to what you're talking about.

ape
09-30-2007, 12:31 PM

The hannity mod, Lee Kington, has already stated that if RP got the GOP nod he would vote for Hillary if she was the dem nominee. The clones on that site really are pathetic. I get the same feeling inside when they claim to be conservatives as the libertarians get when Boortz claims he's one of them .

mackler
10-03-2007, 06:45 AM
After looking at this forum for five minutes, I'm seriously wondering how many of those people have the brain capacity to find their way to the primary elections.

Electrostatic
10-03-2007, 07:12 AM
After looking at this forum for five minutes, I'm seriously wondering how many of those people have the brain capacity to find their way to the primary elections.

Unfortunately they don't have too.... Neocon "Get out the Vote" people will come by their residences and drag them there.

Ozwest
10-03-2007, 07:21 AM
When, how and where will Ron Paul give us the 3rd quarter results. What do you think?

steph3n
10-03-2007, 08:54 AM
What does it matter, it doesn't change our efforts to get people out to support RP and vote!!

When, how and where will Ron Paul give us the 3rd quarter results. What do you think?

Johncjackson
10-03-2007, 10:39 AM
Hannity is not very intelligent. He got some lucky breaks from being a frequent talk radio caller and Limbaugh imitator. Perhaps that is his appeal, and he appeals to the same type of thinker he is/was. There are a LOT of those. These aren't people with any true Republican/conservative bonafides.