PDA

View Full Version : Rand to DC fat cats: "stay outta my race, stay outta my state"

Ian A.
09-17-2009, 05:29 PM
While discussing Republican leaders funding bailouts and not following the platform, Rand Paul had words for the 23 Senators who were attempting to bailout his opponent:

A lot of those people who voted for the bank bailout are coming to Kentucky and are giving buckets of cash to my Republican opponent, and I wish they'd stay outta my race, and stay outta my state and let the people of Kentucky decide what's best for Kentucky.

5:29

YouTube - Rand Paul "I Would Argue That We Don't Have Capitalism In Health Care Now! pt.2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXA4dEAtumY&feature=related)

TruthisTreason
09-17-2009, 05:30 PM
As a Kentuckian, STAY OUT TARP boys!

Mini-Me
09-17-2009, 05:32 PM
While there's a huge difference between grassroots activists and DC politicians (and corporations, etc.), I wonder if a comment like this might backfire and get him called a hypocrite...after all, he draws a lot of his fundraising from out of state individual donors.

TruthisTreason
09-17-2009, 05:38 PM
While there's a huge difference between grassroots activists and DC politicians (and corporations, etc.), I wonder if a comment like this might backfire and get him called a hypocrite...after all, he draws a lot of his fundraising from out of state individual donors.

Small donors in favor of limited government vs senators who voted for tarp.

Uriel999
09-17-2009, 05:57 PM
While discussing Republican leaders funding bailouts and not following the platform, Rand Paul had words for the 23 Senators who were attempting to bailout his opponent:

5:29

YouTube - Rand Paul "I Would Argue That We Don't Have Capitalism In Health Care Now! pt.2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXA4dEAtumY&feature=related)

The second part of that video was hilarious. One caller was a prankster, the other was an angry idiot.

Ian A.
09-17-2009, 06:05 PM
...the other was an angry idiot.And Rand gave a damn good answer. Reminds me of the hack questions directed to Ron during the debates.

Aratus
09-18-2009, 09:42 AM
this makes my weekend!

Cowlesy
09-18-2009, 09:44 AM
www.kentuckyfight.com

Title bout, coming soon!