PDA

View Full Version : Tell CNN the Time breakdown PER candidate better be better!!

austinphish
06-04-2007, 10:11 PM
Tell CNN the Time breakdown PER candidate better be better!!
Obama got like 16 minutes and Kucinich and Gravel (my two favorites) only got about 6 minutes. Waaaay skewed.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And be politie! They already think were nuts! So, try not to metion a specific candidate, just ask that they all get the same treatment and time!

Tell CNN the Time breakdown PER candidate better be better Than last nights

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/

LET THEM KNOW

This is unfair how they allowed candidates 3 TIMES the amount as others. Make sure to stand up to CNN doing this; and demand an equal amount of time for ALL candidates and a poll.

TruePatriot44
06-04-2007, 10:15 PM
The reason Gravel and some other low tier candidates got very little time is because they don't create conflict or discussion. Nobody attacks them and therefore the moderator doesn't include them.

Ron Paul may indeed come out with the most time if he can stay at the forefront of discussion. He needs to attack Rudy on foreign policy along with the other candidates on their fiscal irresponsibility.

DjLoTi
06-04-2007, 10:17 PM
I'm not sure if we want to level the playing field, because if that happens, we're looking at maybe 8-9 minutes per candidate, and Ron is probalby already going to get 7-8 minutes.

We don't need to give more time to those other fools. No offense to them, but I think we all know who needs to be president 2008.

X_805
06-04-2007, 10:19 PM
We don't need to give more time to those other fools. No offense to them, but I think we all know who needs to be president 2008.

I don't care if I like the other people or not. Time does need to be distributed more equally between the candidates. It would be more fair. I understand that CNN is a business and can do whatever they want though...