PDA

View Full Version : Just doing my part

huchahucha
09-29-2007, 04:33 PM
Today when I checked my mail I found that I had received a donation request from the Fred Thompson campaign. Since a postage paid return envelope was included I figured the only polite thing to do would be to send something back to them. The only thing I had laying around was a donation request from the Ron Paul campaign. I didn't need it because I always donate online, so I sent it with a nice little note urging the Fred Thompson supporters to help us take America back, and to give whatever they can because every little bit helps.

AstroSamurai
09-29-2007, 04:36 PM
rofl

FreedomLover
Lol

chon
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OMG thats AWESOME!!! every RP supporter should send that you freddy boy is already pissed cos every pic he has of him has a RP sign in it HAHAHAHAH

chon
09-29-2007, 04:37 PM
you would think he was Ron Paul!!!

Chester Copperpot
09-29-2007, 04:38 PM
Next time you get a prepaid return envelope like that from Thompson.. Get a REAL BIG BOX.. and fill it with heavy shit.. like ROCKS, PHONEBOOKS, and CINDER BLOCK AND BRICKS... TAPE THE RETURN ENVELOPE ONTO THE BOX AND IT WILL BE SENT TO HIM AND HE WILL HAVE TO PAY THE $100 FOR THE POSTAGE FOR SUCH A HEAVY BOX> HAHAHA

trispear
09-29-2007, 04:40 PM
Next time you get a prepaid return envelope like that from Thompson.. Get a REAL BIG BOX.. and fill it with heavy shit.. like ROCKS, PHONEBOOKS, and CINDER BLOCK AND BRICKS... TAPE THE RETURN ENVELOPE ONTO THE BOX AND IT WILL BE SENT TO HIM AND HE WILL HAVE TO PAY THE $100 FOR THE POSTAGE FOR SUCH A HEAVY BOX> HAHAHA

Would that even work?!:p

trispear
09-29-2007, 04:41 PM
I'd really like to know, I'm willing to donate more than a few rocks to Fred Thompson myself:D

chon
09-29-2007, 04:43 PM
that would be dishonest!!! BUT FUNNY AS HELL you could also fill it with RP Merch buttons bumper stickers a r3volution shirt HAHAHAH now that would be funny!!!

chon
09-29-2007, 04:43 PM
poor fred flinstone is gonna have a quarry sent to him!!

jonahtrainer
09-29-2007, 04:54 PM
I'd really like to know, I'm willing to donate more than a few rocks to Fred Thompson myself:D

He could sure use them ..... :eek:

We just sent out like 50 of those stupid prepaid envelopes full of slim-jims. Some clerk will open it.