PDA

View Full Version : Pelosi Cries: Fears for Obama's Safety Due to Tea Party Cult

clb09
09-17-2009, 02:17 PM
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2009/09/17/pelosi_chokes_up_warning_against_political_violenc e.html

“I have concerns about some of the language that is being used because I saw … I saw this myself in the late '70s in San Francisco,” Pelosi said, choking up and with tears forming in her eyes. “This kind of rhetoric is just, is really frightening and it created a climate in which we, violence took place and … I wish that we would all, again, curb our enthusiasm in some of the statements that are made.”

angelatc
09-17-2009, 02:20 PM
Health care slogan: Obama lies, Pelosi cries, people die.

Bruno
09-17-2009, 02:20 PM
Pelosi, stfu and let the Secret Service act on credible threats. Stop playing the race card.

kahless
09-17-2009, 02:22 PM
If she was actually really worried about it she would back off and adjust her support for polices that she believes created this threat. This is just an attempt to silence any opposition and she is laying the ground work to eventually use of force to achieve this goal.

Eric Arthur Blair
09-17-2009, 02:28 PM
what is it with Democrat women and crying. First H Clinton now this clown. Imagine if Palin started breaking down on TV, they would never let it down. Female stereotyping is just fine when it suits the left.

coyote_sprit
09-17-2009, 02:30 PM
If Obama is assassinated the gun shot will not come from anyone in our movement.

tonesforjonesbones
09-17-2009, 02:33 PM
I watched that...i didn't notice any crying. tones

sluggo
09-17-2009, 02:33 PM
I'm scared of Nancy Pelosi.

Does that make us even?

Mini-Me
09-17-2009, 02:34 PM
If Obama is assassinated the gun shot will not come from anyone in our movement.

I agree. It's up there on the list of the worst things that could possibly happen...and it worries me, because I don't doubt there are some people in the establishment thinking of assassinating him for precisely that reason. :-/

max
09-17-2009, 02:35 PM

+1........but the patsy will be made to look like one of us

EonBlue
09-17-2009, 03:01 PM
She's such hypocritical sociopath. The policies she supports will cause more violence than any "crazy right-winger" ever could. They are the ones who will hold the gun to our heads if we don't comply! I wish I would start seeing politicians called out more for the violence their policies create (all of them? name one that wouldn't). I'm tired of these loons playing the victim...who will be the victim when I don't buy government mandated health care? The good citizens of this country who can't afford it but would be able in the free-market that Pelosi's pals in Washington make every attempt to destroy? Give me a freakin' break!!

Freedom 4 all
09-17-2009, 03:06 PM
She's just plain annoying.

catdd
09-17-2009, 03:14 PM
"cult"

Flash
09-17-2009, 03:23 PM
For what its worth. (http://www.johndennis2010.com/)

But I think Pelosi is a menace we'll have to suffer with for a while.

dannno
09-17-2009, 03:25 PM
lol she said Curb Your Enthusiasm.. what a great show..

Sandman33
09-17-2009, 03:28 PM

Thats brilliant!

Sandman33
09-17-2009, 03:31 PM
what is it with Democrat women and crying. First H Clinton now this clown. Imagine if Palin started breaking down on TV, they would never let it down. Female stereotyping is just fine when it suits the left.

Word.

tremendoustie
09-17-2009, 03:33 PM
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2009/09/17/pelosi_chokes_up_warning_against_political_violenc e.html (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2009/09/17/pelosi_chokes_up_warning_against_political_violenc e.html)

Here's a radical idea, moron: Stop stealing from people and maybe they won't be so pissed at you.

JeNNiF00F00
09-17-2009, 03:36 PM
She should be afraid. Its just not the "tea party" people that she should be concerned with, its her own policies that she should be afraid of, and maybe she should ask herself, why she feels so insecure about what they are doing if its the "right thing" to do for the people.

catdd
09-17-2009, 03:38 PM

+1

s35wf
09-17-2009, 03:45 PM

thats a good one; be sure to paint it on a sign at the next tea party

Eric Arthur Blair
09-17-2009, 03:50 PM
tea parties have gotten old, protesters should go for something more original. A mass funeral (for the victims of state health care) with people in costumes would look pretty amazing and definitely get noticed.

Original_Intent
09-17-2009, 03:56 PM
"...curb our enthusiasm for some of the statements that are made..."

Oh you mean like calling anyone that disagrees with you a Nazi?
Or accusing anyone who speaks against you at a Town Hall meeting as a hired thug or astroturf?

Tread very carefully, Nancy dear - the American people have had about enough of your divisive partisan shit.

catdd
09-17-2009, 08:33 PM
Awww poor little thing...

"But hey, if Glen can do it..."

Dionysus
09-17-2009, 08:38 PM
She then added, "The Afghani children, on the other hand, they can go **** themselves."

manny229
09-17-2009, 08:40 PM
I watched that...i didn't notice any crying. tones

She's had too much plastic surgery to actually cry as a normal human would......... no... no... instead she gives that look like she is just about to cry:eek:

catdd
09-17-2009, 08:46 PM
She then added, "The Afghani children, on the other hand, they can go **** themselves."

;)

pinkmandy
09-17-2009, 08:49 PM
Awww poor little thing...

"But hey, if Glen can do it..."

Lol!

The tears are a pathetic attempt at manipulation. Doesn't she realize that vindictive tyrants can't pull off the 'damsel in distress' role? She looks like an idiot.

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii151/Garfunkle20/Suck-it-up-Princess.gif

silverhawks
09-17-2009, 10:00 PM
She should be afraid. Its just not the "tea party" people that she should be concerned with, its her own policies that she should be afraid of, and maybe she should ask herself, why she feels so insecure about what they are doing if its the "right thing" to do for the people.

This really. Also the fact that she probably can see the writing on the wall, and that she's going to get thrown under the bus by the establishment before much longer.

What happens when people start protesting Obama over the PATRIOT Act I wonder?

InterestedParticipant
09-17-2009, 10:08 PM

I agree. It's up there on the list of the worst things that could possibly happen...and it worries me, because I don't doubt there are some people in the establishment thinking of assassinating him for precisely that reason. :-/

I'd say it was always on the cards, planned long before this Underwear Model was selected for POTUS. And yup, Max got it right, but I will add that the patsy will be another mind control slave (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=210391), just like Sirhan Sirhan was.

Warrior_of_Freedom
09-17-2009, 10:10 PM
run program C:\emotions.exe

InterestedParticipant
09-17-2009, 10:28 PM
My guess is the Politicians are on a short leash regarding this little public rebellion (ie. townhall pushback) we've been witnessing over the last month or so, and have been instructed to put-it-down or else. The "or else" might just mean they get booted from office, could mean something else. But they are obviously under lots of pressure from their offshore superiors, for these guys are running on a tight military-style timeline.

Warrior_of_Freedom
09-17-2009, 10:29 PM
My guess is the Politicians are on a short leash regarding this little public rebellion (ie. townhall pushback) we've been witnessing over the last month or so, and have been instructed to put-it-down or else. The "or else" might just mean they get booted from office, could mean something else. But they are obviously under lots of pressure from their offshore superiors, for these guys are running on a tight military-style timeline.

I'm excited all this is really taking off. And if they try to pull some false-flag shit it will just strengthen the fight against them.

InterestedParticipant
09-17-2009, 10:54 PM
I'm excited all this is really taking off. And if they try to pull some false-flag shit it will just strengthen the fight against them.
Ummmm... I think people like you and I will be targeted far more aggressively ... that is the unfortunately outcome of manufactured events like the one described.

dealerjim
09-17-2009, 11:08 PM
I don't see how anyone could possibly believe anything that comes out of her mouth. It's so blatantly obvious she's making it up as she goes. Pelosi is pure evil.