PDA

View Full Version : I NEED YOUR HELP:Ideas for a Domain Name for Joe's Moneybomb.

Harris4LarouchePAC
09-17-2009, 05:08 AM
As of right now the date is looking like it will be shifted from october 19th to november 4th. The historical significance of the 4th to Maryland is the ratification of it's Constitution.

I know the "name recognition" seems to be an issue amongst some here. Well this thread isn't about that. I plan to change that with the help of others in the near future. Clay Trainor has agreed to create the video with some new media we will bite from Joe's new videos that will surface in the near future.

With that said, I need some ideas for a domain name and/or a theme for the domain itself. I am paying for the domain and hosting, I can develop it myself although im not all that great at web developing, I know Social Engineer has done some work for other liberty candidates but I dont know if his plate is full, Clay is doing the video work. So...the process is coming together.

I need your help with some ideas. Some so far include: Joebomb.com, Moneyflowforjoe.com...and thats about it. And please, before you suggest the name, if it isn't to much trouble, check and see if the domain name is available at www.Godaddy.com.

And please, no flaming, negativity, etc in this thread.

Thanks,
Harris

kaleidoscope eyes
09-17-2009, 05:35 AM
bump

joesthewaytogo.com is available

gojoebomb.com

kaleidoscope eyes
09-17-2009, 07:43 AM
bump for helpful souls

angelatc
09-17-2009, 08:47 AM
LetsGoJoe

DoughForJoe

ClayTrainor
09-17-2009, 09:30 AM
If we have a date, maybe we could base it off that, somehow?

ThisJuly4th seemed to work alright for Adam Kokesh's first bomb.

Clay Trainor has agreed to create the video with some new media we will bite from Joe's new videos that will surface in the near future.

Getting some good content of Joe speaking is absolutely crucial, so i can get started. :)

kaleidoscope eyes
09-17-2009, 10:33 AM
LetsGoJoe

DoughForJoe

DoughForJoe, i like it!

ClayTrainor
09-17-2009, 10:57 AM
bump for input.

For those who don't know who Joe is, he is one of the coolest members of our forums, and he is running for congress :)

YouTube - Joseph McArtor - Annapolis - 8/20/09 - Part 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Q2Gp_fsCR8)

Harris4LarouchePAC
09-18-2009, 01:42 AM
Bump.

Cmon people :D

kaleidoscope eyes
09-18-2009, 06:47 AM
bump for input.

For those who don't know who Joe is, he is one of the coolest members of our forums, and he is running for congress :)

YouTube - Joseph McArtor - Annapolis - 8/20/09 - Part 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Q2Gp_fsCR8)

also, his forum name is jdmyprez_deo_vindice