PDA

View Full Version : Why "You Lie" Is The Truth.

Objectivist
09-17-2009, 03:51 AM
Enough of the BS racist idiocy. The fact is that even if the LPDs healthcare plan comes to fruition it won't be able to exclude criminal illegal aliens from receiving treatment. The SCOTUS has already ruled that they receive treatment under the law. Everyone here must be treated equally and Obama should know this and most likely does. SO even if they write in a claus in the legislation(to buy votes) it will in fact be overturned by the first court that sees it as a challenge. Therefor Mr. Wilson is absolutely correct when he says "You lie".

On KGO I called in regards to another topic about illegals and John Rothman who wrote for Nixon and is now a LPD, fell into the healthcare question where I got my point out about this very subject. I pointed out that Obama should know or does already know that it would be overturned. Rothman is a historian of sorts with one of the largest collections of political speeches and events. The original topic was in reference to an illegal juvenile that murdered three people after San Francisco let him free.

The sound on this clip starts about 1/4 the way in, I'm at about 1/3 the way in.
http://members.kgoradio.com/kgo_archives/30100.mp3

lynnf
09-17-2009, 04:43 AM
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=109973

Obama to make illegals eligible for health care'
Upcoming immigration bill seen as 'backdoor' to bring millions into plan

The Obama administration intends to "backdoor" illegal immigrants into its proposed health-care plan by passing an immigration reform bill that would give legal status to as many as 12 million illegal immigrants currently in the U.S., charged Radio America talk-radio host Rodger Hedgecock today in Washington, D.C.

Calling comprehensive immigration reform the Obama administration's "second act," Hedgecock said illegal immigrants initially would be excluded from the health care plan but would have access to it once comprehensive immigration reform is passed by Congress.

----------------------------------------------------------------

lynnf

Objectivist
09-17-2009, 04:09 PM
Thank you.

acptulsa
09-17-2009, 05:39 PM
Lying on the floor of the House of Represenatives: Business as usual.

Calling out liars on the floor of the House: A breach of decorum.

Would that noise be the Founders turning in their graves...?