PDA

View Full Version : 15k in an hour

chon
09-29-2007, 04:02 PM
yeah thats a rough guess but i have been watching it ove the last hour and thats what i got. at this at this rate withe the hope it picks up beofre the mil mark we WILL hit this by midnight!!! Go Ron Go!!!:cool:

MozoVote
09-29-2007, 04:03 PM
Yeah I think Ron has been picking up some large donors the last few hours. It's not just hopping up $25 to $100 like it was last night.

chon
09-29-2007, 04:07 PM
thats still good maybe all the whales are taking notice!!

hard@work
09-29-2007, 04:14 PM
Well, 1 mil in donations at max is 434.x individuals. We can safely assume that out of the actual number for those who could pump max donation out there is some organization at some level of communication. So I am sure they are working to help keep us motivated by donating strategically, and I would wager a lot of them have held in reserve for the final push. They would recognize that our donation ability is always as best as we can do. To encourage the maximum effect here they would wait for us to do our work before throwing their chips in. I literally watched this happen with one forum poster here, he threw his large donation into the last 10k of the $300,000 mark (his wife did actually, but he let us know in real time).

:)

Democracy + internet = awesome.

SouthernGuy15
09-29-2007, 04:16 PM
We must keep the donations flowing!

chon
09-29-2007, 04:17 PM
yeah, then again remember that most people havent hear of Ron yet so that is an untapped reserve that should be ready to bust here in the comming weeks or month!!