PDA

View Full Version : Email from C4L about YAL

Ian A.
09-16-2009, 08:59 PM
This is mostly a YAL movement, but some C4L was involved. Good 2 see they're promoting the grassroots. :)

Friend of liberty,

In case you havenít heard, Congressman Ron Paul and Congresswoman Michele Bachmann will hold a Student Town Hall discussion at Northrup Auditorium at the University of Minnesota on the same day Ė Friday, September, 25th at 7:00pm CT.

The event is hosted by Young Americans for Liberty and the Minnesota Campaign for Liberty.

This will certainly be a day to remember!

The day starts with Congressman Paul speaking on Capitol Hill at the ground-breaking hearings on auditing the Federal Reserve.

This is a GIANT step forward for our movement!

Following the hearings, Congressman Paul will travel to Minneapolis, MN to speak about monetary reform, limited government, and a free market economy with Congresswoman Bachmann.

The Student Town Hall event is free and open to the public, so if you're in the area, come out and be among the first to hear Congressman Paul's thoughts following this historic hearing.

We hope to bring you an online webcast of the event, so you can watch Congressman Paulís remarks live.

Unfortunately, we do not have the budget for a live video stream at this time.

So, I hope you can chip in $10, $25, $50 or more to make the webcast possible and allow the entire country to watch the Student Town Hall event.

Our efforts are getting stronger and making an impact. This is a day to celebrate our achievements and inspire us to work that much harder!

I hope youíll join us.

For liberty,

Jeff Frazee
Executive Director, YAL

P.S. Ė Our goal is to pack the house. I hope you can make it, but if not, please support our efforts to bring you a live online webcast with a $10, $25, $50 or more contribution.