PDA

View Full Version : CNN hyping a hate crime, while ignoring another

max
09-16-2009, 06:19 PM
CNN said nothing about the video of the white kid getting beat up on a black bus.....but they are hyping this incident....

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/09/16/cracker.barrel.beating/index.html

FrankRep
09-16-2009, 06:21 PM
Yeah we know, the media is biased.

squarepusher
09-16-2009, 06:22 PM
CNN said nothing about the video of the white kid getting beat up on a black bus.....but they are hyping this incident....

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/09/16/cracker.barrel.beating/index.html

so this guy claims that she spit on him. believable?

paulitics
09-16-2009, 06:41 PM
The fringe media loves to report on statistical anomolies only if it is white on black crime, but will never report a black on white crime when race is involved.

Where are they going with this? Well, the answer lies on the Miac report. They are building a case now, and are ramping up their propaganda full force. They have declared an enemy.

We really need to start becoming our own media. The clock is ticking.

Objectivist
09-16-2009, 06:55 PM
In CNN's eyes one is racism and the other is justice.

squarepusher
09-16-2009, 06:58 PM
CNN did cover it, and played it multiple times.

Maybe, but why would she spit on him unprovoked? He was also saying the N word and the B word so its believable that he started it. And if a woman spits on you, are you really going to punch her with your fists?

well, in the story, it says the womans kid was blocking the door, and he said something like "move your kid" and then she flipped out and spit on him

BlackTerrel
09-16-2009, 08:02 PM
Max we know you don't like black people... ho hum

silverhandorder
09-16-2009, 08:18 PM
Which is worse assaulting a woman or assaulting someone your own size (given that you are likely to get help from friends who cheered)? I don't know but both are bad.

The racism bs needs to be put down or this shit is gona get out of control. Their criteria for racism is such a double standard that some people that are less passive will start hitting back soon.

Stary Hickory
09-16-2009, 08:27 PM

exactly, this is why CNN takes a very racist stance on things. They simply promote a different kind of racism.

Warrior_of_Freedom
09-16-2009, 11:51 PM

^ you said it.

I highly take offense to this discrimination. My ancestors didn't come to America until well after the U.S was a country and blacks were free'd, so blacks have been here longer than my family tree, and I'm told to believe I'm somehow responsible for slavery and crap. Fuck that.

SelfTaught
09-17-2009, 01:27 AM
^ you said it.

I highly take offense to this discrimination. My ancestors didn't come to America until well after the U.S was a country and blacks were free'd, so blacks have been here longer than my family tree, and I'm told to believe I'm somehow responsible for slavery and crap. Fuck that.

Nope, that won't do. PAY REPARATIONS NOW!!!

Warrior_of_Freedom
09-17-2009, 01:42 AM
Nope, that won't do. PAY REPARATIONS NOW!!!

from my understanding, blacks originally enslaved themselves back in Africa anyway.