PDA

View Full Version : Medvedev wants to meet with Tea Partiers?

max
09-16-2009, 02:52 PM
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/n/a/2009/09/15/international/i112544D70.DTL

Vessol
09-16-2009, 02:53 PM
Isn't he too busy sucking off Putin under the desk?

I'd find it hilarious if one of you even suggested that Putin or Medvedev are better then Obama.

You can rant and rave about what America will most likely become, but you can not compare it to what Russia was and still is.

Cowlesy
09-16-2009, 03:01 PM
Of course they want to exploit the dissent in the United States. Why do you think Russia Today gives us so much play?

There is always a chance they're just as sick of the people who dominate our foreign policy as we are --- if Medvedev wanted to trade freely while keeping each other's nose out of the other's collective business, I'd support that.

However that's a highly unlikely scenario.

Edit: And no matter what, he won't meet with the real tea-partiers, but whomever could be boxed/packaged with a leather jacket and don't-tread-on-me dew rag who wants to send 100,000 more troops to afghanistan.

Bman
09-16-2009, 03:03 PM
Of course they want to exploit the dissent in the United States. Why do you think Russia Today gives us so much play?

There is always a chance they're just as sick of the people who dominate our foreign policy as we are --- if Medvedev wanted to trade freely while keeping each other's nose out of the other's collective business, I'd support that.

However that's a highly unlikely scenario.

Edit: And no matter what, he won't meet with the real tea-partiers, but whomever could be boxed/packaged with a leather jacket and don't-tread-on-me dew rag who wants to send 100,000 more troops to afghanistan.

Anyone who thinks Russia is great for giving us so much attention has little reasoning as to why Russia gives us so much attention. I don't trust a Russian any further than I can throw them.

InterestedParticipant
09-16-2009, 03:07 PM
Reports: Medvedev wants to meet US 'dissidents'
Upon initial inspection, this serves the following purposes:

It mocks the USA and the American Public, by demonstrating that they must turn to Russia, their former "enemy" in the "Cold War" and a Communist regime, for assistance.
It will be used against "dissidents" in the eyes of the American public, as they will be promoted via media as having more allegiance to a foreign power, specifically a Communist power. This will be used to turn other Americans against the so-called dissidents that meet with Medvedev.

Of course, there will be meetings, but they'll be between controlled actors in the USA and Medvedev, and I'm sure the meetings will be widely publicized.

brandon
09-16-2009, 03:08 PM
Remember when the US media gave huge amounts of coverage to the anti government protesters in Iran?

Yea, same thing going on with Medvedev and Russia Today. Same motives, different countries.

Cowlesy
09-16-2009, 03:14 PM
Remember when the US media gave huge amounts of coverage to the anti government protesters in Iran?

Yea, same thing going on with Medvedev and Russia Today. Same motives, different countries.

Yeah, I hate to be cynical and question their sincerity AND motives, but, I question their sincerity AND motives lol

I nominate Weatherbill and IP to lead the delegation!

Cowlesy
09-16-2009, 03:25 PM
You know with whom Medvedev should meet?

RON PAUL, and MICHAEL SCHEUER.

max
09-16-2009, 03:39 PM

I'd find it hilarious if one of you even suggested that Putin or Medvedev are better then Obama.

You can rant and rave about what America will most likely become, but you can not compare it to what Russia was and still is.

I can prove that Obama is a lying scumbag.

What evidence do you have that Putin & Medvedev are anything like Obama? (Citing MSM is not acceptable)

Vessol
09-16-2009, 03:41 PM

What evidence do you have that Putin & Medvedev are anything like Obama? (Citing MSM is not acceptable)

If you did any research you'd know easily. Putin is an ex-KGB agent. He's had multiple people killed and assassinated for speaking up against him. And nothing about Medvedev matters, he's Putin the 2nd. Seriously. If you think Obama has violated the constituion(which he has), then you should see Putin. I love the removing the limit on presidential terms to get Putin back in, no corruption there, I've yet to see a U.S president do THAT piece of art.

jmdrake
09-16-2009, 03:49 PM
From the article:

It wasn't immediately clear if the comment Tuesday was a subtle dig at the U.S., which has frequently criticized Russia for backsliding on democracy.

Still this could have the effect of throwing the "Che Gueverra" crowd for a loop. Will their love for (allegedly former) communists outweigh their hatred of "teabaggers"?

max
09-16-2009, 03:50 PM
If you did any research you'd know easily. Putin is an ex-KGB agent. He's had multiple people killed and assassinated for speaking up against him. And nothing about Medvedev matters, he's Putin the 2nd. Seriously. If you think Obama has violated the constituion(which he has), then you should see Putin. I love the removing the limit on presidential terms to get Putin back in, no corruption there, I've yet to see a U.S president do THAT piece of art.

you are repeating MSM talking points against Putin.....

what actual proof do you have that Putin had "multiple people killed?" (It was actually the anti-Putin oligarchs who had them killed and tried to smear Putin)

and what business is it of ours if Russians want Putin to be president again??

Vessol
09-16-2009, 03:55 PM
you are repeating MSM talking points against Putin.....

what actual proof do you have that Putin had "multiple people killed?" (It was actually the anti-Putin oligarchs who had them killed and tried to smear Putin)

and what business is it of ours if Russians want Putin to be president again??

You're going to go so far as to think someone from the KGB is as clean as a whistle and is on our side.

And it is none of our business. I just find it hilarious that you think a man as corrupt as Putin is on our side.

devil21
09-16-2009, 04:03 PM
This is very interesting and something Ive posted about before. People have stated before that an uprising against the gov't would be fruitless because of the government's technological advantages over an armed citizenry. I say maybe at first but if there was to be a genuine uprising against the gov't here, other countries and factions would be all too happy to lend support to "dissidents" that don't like the US gov't...and we all know there's A LOT that don't like our gov't. We are the most hated country (well, gov't) in the world right now. It's not all that different than the support the French lended to the colonists against the British.

However, the million dollar question is whether such support is genuine to help people be free or whether it's a deeper motive to destabilize like for NWO advancement reasons. Putin continues to be a problem for the NWO though...

So where do I sign up to shoot the breeze with Medvedev anyway? I'd love a good sit down.

jmdrake
09-16-2009, 04:05 PM
You're going to go so far as to think someone from the KGB is as clean as a whistle and is on our side.

And it is none of our business. I just find it hilarious that you think a man as corrupt as Putin is on our side.

Putin is total slime. That said sometimes total slime is useful. Take Hugo Chavez for instance. According to Bush ally and former Mexican president Vicente Fox, the only reason we don't have the Amero is because of Hugo Chavez' opposition to the free trade area of the Americas.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0710/08/lkl.01.html

KING: E-mail from Mrs. Gonzalez in Elizabeth, New Jersey. "Mr. Fox, I would like to know how you feel about the possibility of having a Latin America united with one currency?"

FOX: Long term, very long term. What we propose together, President Bush and myself, it's ALCA, which is a trade union for all of the Americas. And everything was running fluently until Hugo Chavez came. He decided to isolate himself. He decided to combat the idea and destroy the idea...

KING: It's going to be like the euro dollar, you mean?

FOX: Well, that would be long, long term. I think the processes to go, first step into is trading agreement. And then further on, a new vision, like we are trying to do with NAFTA.

Vessol
09-16-2009, 04:05 PM
This is very interesting and something Ive posted about before. People have stated before that an uprising against the gov't would be fruitless because of the government's technological advantages over an armed citizenry. I say maybe at first but if there was to be a genuine uprising against the gov't here, other countries and factions would be all too happy to lend support to "dissidents" that don't like the US gov't...and we all know there's A LOT that don't like our gov't. We are the most hated country in the world right now. It's not all that different than the support the French lended to the colonists against the British.

However, the million dollar question is whether such support is genuine to help people be free or whether it's a deeper motive to destabilize like for NWO advancement reasons. Putin continues to be a problem for the NWO though...

How the hell is Putin a problem for the NWO? Was Soviet Russia the fighters against the NWO now? Praise the communists! They fought the evil NWO!

Russia doesn't give a shit about helping us. If they could, they'd overthrow the U.S government and just put in their own fucking puppet.

Cowlesy
09-16-2009, 04:06 PM
How the hell is Putin a problem for the NWO? Was Soviet Russia the fighters against the NWO now? Praise the communists! They fought the evil NWO!

Russia doesn't give a shit about helping us. If they could, they'd overthrow the U.S government and just put in their own fucking puppet.

(makes angry cat noise)

Lighten up Francis, or I'm going to unban New Governor of Alaska and tell him you LOVE Russia.

Vessol
09-16-2009, 04:06 PM
Putin is total slime. That said sometimes total slime is useful. Take Hugo Chavez for instance. According to Bush ally and former Mexican president Vicente Fox, the only reason we don't have the Amero is because of Hugo Chavez' opposition to the free trade area of the Americas.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0710/08/lkl.01.html

KING: E-mail from Mrs. Gonzalez in Elizabeth, New Jersey. "Mr. Fox, I would like to know how you feel about the possibility of having a Latin America united with one currency?"

FOX: Long term, very long term. What we propose together, President Bush and myself, it's ALCA, which is a trade union for all of the Americas. And everything was running fluently until Hugo Chavez came. He decided to isolate himself. He decided to combat the idea and destroy the idea...

KING: It's going to be like the euro dollar, you mean?

FOX: Well, that would be long, long term. I think the processes to go, first step into is trading agreement. And then further on, a new vision, like we are trying to do with NAFTA.

So Huge Chavez is our buddy? Even though he practices the same tyranny on his people that we claim to fight against?

Wow. Yes, fuck the Venezuelens, they deserve it if it's for the betterment of A-MER-ICA.

No one on the side of TYRANNY is on our side.

Whether that be Putin, Chavez, Ajmajinidad, or Kim Jong Il.

devil21
09-16-2009, 04:08 PM

Putin is the guy still running the show in Russia. Medvedev is mostly figurehead. Take note of Putin putting the smackdown on US and Israeli backed Georgian forces. Or building the nuclear power plant for Iran. Or the rumored rebuff of Netanyahu recently. That's only a couple examples off the top of my head. He's clearly not on "their team". ETA: But Im also reminded of Medvedev's recent intro of the "international currency" at a recent G summit hence why I brought up the million dollar question earlier in the thread.

So Huge Chavez is our buddy? Even though he practices the same tyranny on his people that we claim to fight against?

I don't know the man personally so I can't claim him friend or foe. All info we receive tends to be through state-controlled channels here. The people of Venezuela seem to like him. Don't fall for the media's demonization tricks. Chavez has a whole lot of oil that he won't turn over to Exxon. Don't be so quick to judge based on what the media says.

Vessol
09-16-2009, 04:11 PM
Putin is the guy still running the show in Russia. Medvedev is mostly figurehead. Take note of Putin putting the smackdown on US and Israeli backed Georgian forces. Or building the nuclear power plant for Iran. Or the rumored rebuff of Netanyahu recently. That's only a couple examples off the top of my head. He's clearly not on "their team".

Except that Russia just exists as a counter to the United States, as an old boogeyman to scare the people.

If bin Laden is a tool by the NWO and is against Israel and the U.S. Why Can't Russia be a tool of the NWO?

I don't know the man personally so I can't claim him friend or foe. All info we receive tends to be through state-controlled channels here. The people of Venezuela seem to like him. Don't fall for the media's demonization tricks. Chavez has a whole lot of oil that he won't turn over to Exxon. Don't be so quick to judge based on what the media says.

You really are blind if you think that everything the MSM says is true. What about alternative media? THey've been investigating Veneuzela plenty. And of course plenty of people in Venezuela are happy, that's what the fucking state controlled media says.

I myself know someone whose family lives in Venezeula. They are definitely not fucking happy. But nope, Chavez is a hero to liberty! The MSM just hate him, so he MUST be good.

BTW, by your logic, bin Laden and Al-Queda are on our side.

max
09-16-2009, 04:14 PM
Except that Russia just exists as a counter to the United States, as an old boogeyman to scare the people.

If bin Laden is a tool by the NWO and is against Israel and the U.S. Why Can't Russia be a tool of the NWO?

Russia was NWO under Yeltsin....but they have gone off the plantation under Putin. The operations in NWO controlled Georgia, Ukraine, and missiles in Poland are directed at sovereign Russia...thats why u should take any anti-Putin media coverage with a grain of salt

Vessol
09-16-2009, 04:18 PM
Russia was NWO under Yeltsin....but they have gone off the plantation under Putin. The operations in NWO controlled Georgia, Ukraine, and missiles in Poland are directed at sovereign Russia...thats why u should take any anti-Putin media coverage with a grain of salt

Unless its all a plan by the NWO to make us think that tensions with Russia are rising again, to give us an excuse to take over former soviet bloc nations and to spread our influence in the Middle East.

itshappening
09-16-2009, 04:23 PM
He should have an audience with Ron Paul, can we arrange that?

Ron could give him a copy of End the Fed

Vessol
09-16-2009, 04:27 PM

I agree with you. He should also meet with Kim Jong Il. They have much in common.

devil21
09-16-2009, 04:29 PM

Oh lord the media would have a field day with that. RP should NOT do that.

FFS! How many times do I have to say that the million dollar question is whether Russia is genuinely interested in helping or whether they are just trying to destabilize for NWO reasons? Putin's history speaks as someone that isn't part of the US/Israel/British NWO triangle. Whether it's all a very expensive game or not will only be discovered sometime in the future.

You have some serious reading comprehension issues. Read the entire post, digest, formulate a reply, then post your own thoughts. You've gone off half cocked on a bunch of posts in this thread.

Vessol
09-16-2009, 04:34 PM
FFS! How many times do I have to say that the million dollar question is whether Russia is genuinely interested in helping or whether they are just trying to destabilize for NWO reasons? Putin's history speaks as someone that isn't part of the US/Israel/British NWO triangle. Whether it's all a very expensive game or not will only be discovered sometime in the future.

You have some serious reading comprehension issues. Read the entire post, digest, formulate a reply, then post your own thoughts. You've gone off half cocked on a bunch of posts in this thread.

So..how do you know Russia isn't a part of it either? Prove it to me.

Flash
09-16-2009, 04:38 PM
Great news.

I am convinced Russia is not New World Order. Look at the Georgian incident and it becomes obvious the powers that be can't stand Putin & the new Russia.

That doesn't mean they're a great nation, as they have a habit of accusing smaller nations like Estonia of nazism. Simply because they decided to tear down a Soviet statue.

devil21
09-16-2009, 04:39 PM
So..how do you know Russia isn't a part of it either? Prove it to me.

I dont! And I never said they aren't! Jesus Christ on a pogo stick, are you dense?

Vessol
09-16-2009, 04:44 PM
Great news.

I am convinced Russia is not New World Order. Look at the Georgian incident and it becomes obvious the powers that be can't stand Putin & the new Russia.

That doesn't mean they're a great nation, as they have a habit of accusing smaller nations like Estonia of nazism. Simply because they decided to tear down a Soviet statue.

How do you know that the Georgian incident wasn't just used to artificially create tension in the region in order to support more Color Revolutions in Moldova and Iran?

LibForestPaul
09-16-2009, 04:50 PM

As long as it is not a circumcised Zionist cock, ok by me. Any enemy of AIPAC is friend of mine. Puting 2012 !

devil21
09-16-2009, 04:58 PM
How do you know that the Georgian incident wasn't just used to artificially create tension in the region in order to support more Color Revolutions in Moldova and Iran?

How do you know it was? You're asking for a lot of proof that you know doesn't exist to us. I'll say my final piece and move on. Russia may have learned from their failed communist lessons. Maybe they haven't. But they haven't done anything to me or my country to justify any distrust of them in the last 20 or so years. My own government on the other hand has done plenty to justify it and continues to this day.

BlackTerrel
09-16-2009, 08:07 PM

The difference is that every Russian I've ever spoken to in the United States speaks of how popular Putin is in Russia. Very different from the Iranians I speak with.

You may or may not like him, but Medvedev has strong support back home. Not the same for Ahmadinejad.

brandon
09-16-2009, 08:15 PM
The difference is that every Russian I've ever spoken to in the United States speaks of how popular Putin is in Russia. Very different from the Iranians I speak with.

You may or may not like him, but Medvedev has strong support back home. Not the same for Ahmadinejad.

I admit I'm pretty ignorant about Russian's opinions of Medveded. I just don't really like any political leaders in general. Bush, Obama, Ahmadinejad, Putin, whoever...I despise them all equally.

Imperial
09-16-2009, 09:14 PM
I'll go meet with him. I've always wanted to go to Russia.

well, ahmadinejad does have a pretty big support bloc too. but they are more rural and isolated and so are not as visible to the West.

Medvedev and Putin may be popular, but the same could be said of Silvio Berlusconi in Italy. You know, the media mogul who has a new scandal every week and basically bought his election to become Prime Minister.

qh4dotcom
09-16-2009, 10:15 PM

Has Ron Paul ever travelled to a foreign country? If so, when was the last time?

devil21
09-16-2009, 10:20 PM
Note the article states Medvedev wants to meet with US dissidents next month when HE VISITS THE US. Why some of yall are talking about traveling to Russia I dont know.

Warrior_of_Freedom
09-17-2009, 03:56 AM

Some people haven't gotten over the "OMG RUSSIANS ARE EVIL COMMIES" complex. They are quick to forgive Germany for 2 world wars, but when it comes to Russia, a country that sacrificed the most to stop the Nazis, they are quick to judge.

devil21
09-17-2009, 04:35 AM
Related? You decide.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090917/ap_on_re_eu/eu_eastern_europe_missile_defense

PRAGUE – The Czech prime minister says President Barack Obama has told him that the U.S. is abandoning plans to put a missile shield in the Czech Republic and Poland.

Czech Premier Jan Fischer told reporters in Prague on Thursday that Obama phoned him to say that Washington has decided to scrap the plan that had deeply angered Russia.

PatriotOne
09-17-2009, 07:03 AM
LOL. Neither Medvedev nor Putin are in opposition to a New World Order...One World Government". Their only gripe is how powerful of a role they get to play in it. They just want to use the tea-partiers to help leverage themselves into a more powerful position.

To put it simply they are saying "give us a bigger role in the NWO or we support the dissidents".

All one has to do is google "Putin and New World Order" or "Medvedev and New World Order" to see both are calling for it. They just don't like the proposed structure.

cyberrate
12-16-2009, 09:16 AM
Great news.
continiued: and give medals to former SS soldiers, and celebrate actions of SS collaborators each year and publish calendars and books praising Estonian SS troops and put a huge monument with Estonian SS symbol in the middle of the capital and all of that is government approved.

Speaking about NWO: Estonian president Toomas Ilves (one of the biggest critics of Putin and anything Russian) grew up in USA as well as president of Georgia and former president Latvia. What a coincidence, 3 out of 4 most criticizing Russia former USSR republics (4th is Ukraine) have presidents that grew up in USA.

roho76
12-16-2009, 09:23 AM
Who are the "Tea Partiers"? Glenn Beck? Is that who he wants to meet with? Some figure head?

I find it sad that there actually might be some one out there that could and probably will, meet with him and claim to represent a movement which is against the very thing that he claims to be a representative of.

It's just as sad as the $500 a plate "Tea Party" convention. What a joke.

FindLiberty
12-16-2009, 09:42 AM
Yeah, I hate to be cynical and question their sincerity AND motives, but, I question their sincerity AND motives lol

I nominate Weatherbill and IP to lead the delegation!

I 2nd that nomination. This thread rocks!

sparebulb
12-16-2009, 10:01 AM
Much of the rhetoric aimed at Russia is either MSM propaganda or dated stereotyping from the cold war. I don't know what Putin or Medvedev's long term world domination plans are, but I'm convinced that what they have been doing have been rooted in what they believe are in the best interests of the nation of Russia. Yeltsin was NWO and allowed zionist oligarchs to rip off the majority of hard working Russians through their financial institutions. That is why Putin has imprisoned these creeps. Fox News will tell you that cracking down on the oligarchs is the same thing as reversing "democracy" and "human rights". The same needs to happen here.

Russia has always been a very complicated society. Be skeptical of armchair experts on the subject of Russia. There are many improvements taking place in their society with pre-commie institutions and culture returning. They are an improving society while ours is in deep, deep decline. It takes a long time for society to improve. It may take more than one generation and it doesn't happen very often in the history of nations, but it has been happening in Russia.

Old Ducker
12-16-2009, 10:18 AM
cyberrate, Great first post, dredging up an old thread. You have a bright future here. :D