PDA

View Full Version : ...and we passed Richardson!!

goldstandard
09-29-2007, 02:59 PM
Title say it all. Happened at 4:59 ET.

1 million possible??? Go, thermometer, go!:D

Chester Copperpot
09-29-2007, 03:04 PM
Title say it all. Happened at 4:59 ET.

1 million possible??? Go, thermometer, go!:D

We're going to pass 1 MILLION TONIGHT,, we're going to beat RICHARDSON AND EDWARDS and get to a million before they ever did.,. even WITH their extra time!!

FUCK THE IRS,,,,, thats all Im gonna say!

YOu know Romney's people are wathcing this thing going GOD DAMMIT!.. we gotta keep loaning money to ourselves.. and this RON PAUL GUY keeps getting the support of the people

MGreen
09-29-2007, 03:29 PM
Wow, I had thought to myself, "we should hit 900k by 5PM." And now we beat Richardson... awesome.

FreedomLover
09-29-2007, 03:33 PM
We're going to pass 1 MILLION TONIGHT,, we're going to beat RICHARDSON AND EDWARDS and get to a million before they ever did.,. even WITH their extra time!!

FUCK THE IRS,,,,, thats all Im gonna say!

YOu know Romney's people are wathcing this thing going GOD DAMMIT!.. we gotta keep loaning money to ourselves.. and this RON PAUL GUY keeps getting the support of the people

Agreed, it would be amazing if 1 million were reached tonight! That's 1 million dollars not in 7 days, but 6!

by the way, I love the enthusiasm, but I don't like the swearing...

Chester Copperpot
09-29-2007, 03:34 PM
Agreed, it would be amazing if 1 million were reached tonight! That's 1 million dollars not in 7 days, but 6!

If you had experience with the IRS like I have youd be swearing.. Some people who have had worse expereiences than me say I dont hate them ENOUGH. haha

Im ready to go down to my local IRS office and start handing out slimjims...

randolphus maximus
09-29-2007, 03:36 PM

My thermometer says 6 hours 25 minutes left until the end of the quarter, don't we get tomorrow as well?

Abegweit
09-29-2007, 03:38 PM
Don't forget that Richardson and Edwards are posting EVERYTHING they get (e.g. the payoffs from their fat-cat friends) while Ron is only posting the online campaign (and doesn't have any fat-cat friends anyway).

Chester Copperpot
09-29-2007, 03:42 PM
Don't forget that Richardson and Edwards are posting EVERYTHING they get (e.g. the payoffs from their fat-cat friends) while Ron is only posting the online campaign (and doesn't have any fat-cat friends anyway).

REALLY??? I didnt know that.. how do you know that??

goldstandard
09-29-2007, 03:42 PM
I think this campaign will really take off in October. We have the money, the supporters, the best candidate... and the media perception changes, too.