PDA

View Full Version : Impeach Obama for violating the constitution?

Matthew Zak
09-16-2009, 08:25 AM
How can we get the ball rolling on this? I am scared to think what might happen to this country if we put all our eggs into one basket hoping that we have something left to fight for in 2012.

Warrior_of_Freedom
09-16-2009, 08:26 AM
Well look at it this way, we need to use government to prosecute itself, how will that turn out?

Matthew Zak
09-16-2009, 08:31 AM
Could it hurt to try?

TheConstitutionLives
09-16-2009, 08:34 AM
How can we get the ball rolling on this? I am scared to think what might happen to this country if we put all our eggs into one basket hoping that we have something left to fight for in 2012.

Are you on crack? No way he'll be impeached for what he's done. Bush wasn't even close to being impeached and he invaded 2 countries.

Stary Hickory
09-16-2009, 08:34 AM
I am on board every government offical pledges to defend and follow the Constituion of the United States. There needs to be teeth to breaking that oath.

Warrior_of_Freedom
09-16-2009, 08:35 AM
I am on board every government offical pledges to defend and follow the Constituion of the United States. There needs to be teeth to breaking that oath.

Obama didn't pledge correctly, remember his mishap?

TheConstitutionLives
09-16-2009, 08:37 AM

Yeah, um....we have a slight problem here. Every member of congress (except Paul) violates the constitution. How is it reasonable to think that you're going to get 500 + congressman to impeach a president for violating the same thing they're all violating? Doesn't make much sense.

Warrior_of_Freedom
09-16-2009, 08:38 AM
Yeah, um....we have a slight problem here. Every member of congress (except Paul) violates the constitution. How is it reasonable to think that you're going to get 500 + congressman to impeach a president for violating the same thing they're all violating? Doesn't make much sense.

um, how does everyone but paul violate the constitution? i'm sure theres another one or two good apples

TheConstitutionLives
09-16-2009, 08:40 AM
um, how does everyone but paul violate the constitution? i'm sure theres another one or two good apples

ok. Fine. 1 or 2 vs. 500. Good luck

Stary Hickory
09-16-2009, 08:41 AM

Impeach them all!

TheConstitutionLives
09-16-2009, 08:44 AM
um, how does everyone but paul violate the constitution?

What in the world are you going to use against the President that doesn't include a significant number of congressman at the same time?

What violations of the constitution are so dire that congress would actually impeach Obama? You think they'd impeach Obama for constitutional violations when they didn't impeach Bush for lying about Iraq intelligence that led to a trillion dollar war and hundreds of thousands of deaths? Forget it.

TheConstitutionLives
09-16-2009, 08:45 AM
Impeach them all!

And replace them with nothing!

Warrior_of_Freedom
09-16-2009, 08:55 AM
What in the world are you going to use against the President that doesn't include a significant number of congressman at the same time?

What violations of the constitution are so dire that congress would actually impeach Obama? You think they'd impeach Obama for constitutional violations when they didn't impeach Bush for lying about Iraq intelligence that led to a trillion dollar war and hundreds of thousands of deaths? Forget it.

i think you quoted the wrong person ,lol

Matthew Zak
09-16-2009, 10:08 AM

Bush was the wake up call. Now we realize what is happening, therefor we must do what we can.

purplechoe
09-16-2009, 02:26 PM
Good luck with that. The problem is that those who would be in charge of impeaching Obama violate the constitution as well. We still have a long ways to go in educating the public about our constitutional republic.

Vessol
09-16-2009, 02:28 PM
The House impeaching Bush would be akin to a pot calling a kettle black.