PDA

View Full Version : Tucker Carlson will be on Bill Maher in 2 weeks

Salamando
09-29-2007, 02:49 PM
The 12th of October, there will have to be some Ron Paul talk on that episode.

0zzy
09-29-2007, 03:02 PM
If you guys haven't already noticed, Tucker Carlson is a neolibertarian. He supports this war and would support a war in Iran.

Phil M
09-29-2007, 03:04 PM
If you guys haven't already noticed, Tucker Carlson is a neolibertarian. He supports this war and would support a war in Iran.

Really? I thought he was against the Iraq war from the start.

Edit: Actually, I think I'm thinking of Bob Novak. But nonetheless, Tucker is quite critical of the Iraq War.

honkywill
09-29-2007, 03:08 PM

Tucker LOVES Ron Paul.

pdavis
09-29-2007, 03:09 PM
Tucker Carlson was for the Iraq war in the beginning but later changed his mind about a year later. I don't know if he is for or against a war with Iran.

Joe Knows
09-29-2007, 03:09 PM

Now let's hope that the neolibs don't get together with the neocons. :) :) :)

0zzy
09-29-2007, 03:10 PM
Tucker Carlson was for the Iraq war in the beginning but later changed his mind about a year later. I don't know if he is for or against a war with Iran.

Supported the war in the beginning.
Critical.
Then said the surge is working, even democrats support it!

Demonizes Iran's President.
Says they are a threat.
etc.

Paulitician
09-29-2007, 03:13 PM
Seems to be the mainstream media line. Pretty much every alternative and independent news source I've heard exposes the propaganda and lies.

familydog
09-29-2007, 03:22 PM
I doubt he would support Dr. Paul like he has infact declared, if he was a neo-libertarian. I watch his show regularly and have not seen him state or hint that attacking Iran would be good.