PDA

View Full Version : San Bernadino ACORN Sting Victim Is All Like, "LOL, j/k!!"

dannno
09-15-2009, 10:13 PM
www.acorn.org

"They were not believable", said Ms. Kaelke of the two actors. "Somewhat entertaining, but they weren't evengood actors. I didn't know what to make of them. They were clearly playing with me. I decided to shock them asmuch as they were shocking me. Like Stephan Colbert does – saying the most outrageous things with a straightface." While her sense of humor might not be funny to many people, the fact is that she spun false scenario afterfalse scenario and the videographer ate them up.

http://informationalwarfare.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/colbert-boho.jpg

BenIsForRon
09-15-2009, 10:19 PM
I saw the tapes on the Daily Show. They all looked real, but I guess the one lady talking about claiming the child prostitutes as dependents could of been joking, because that was so outrageous.

I just hope ACORN gets shut down as fast as possible. I mean, we have fucking war criminals to prosecute, this thing better not take the limelight for the next three years.

specsaregood
09-15-2009, 10:19 PM
Yeah, right.

dannno
09-15-2009, 10:37 PM
Yeah, right.

Have you seen the video?

Bruno
09-15-2009, 10:38 PM
There's a new one coming out tomorrow, Hannity will be showing it. Mexican border, possibly dealing with drug or human trafficking.

specsaregood
09-15-2009, 10:44 PM
Have you seen the video?

The one released today from san bernardino? Yes.
I posted at the time that I thought she was lying/exaggerating about the murder part (like she was a braggart); but I doubt the whole thing was a lie.

paulitics
09-15-2009, 10:59 PM
Ok, but the one from today, she was naming names, like Barbara Boxer and lesser known names. I mean, WTF. How would she even know who these people are unless she is some kind of political junkie?

dannno
09-16-2009, 12:29 AM
Ok, but the one from today, she was naming names, like Barbara Boxer and lesser known names. I mean, WTF. How would she even know who these people are unless she is some kind of political junkie?

Ya, she is the one who was quoted in the OP.. she's an ACORN employee and probably does talk to those people, but apparently she was just joking about all the prostitution and killing her husband stuff..

Now, if we can find out if she actually killed her husband, that might be a good indication as to whether the rest of her stories were true or false.

squarepusher
09-16-2009, 01:30 AM
Now, if we can find out if she actually killed her husband, that might be a good indication as to whether the rest of her stories were true or false.

couldn't agree more with this

tangent4ronpaul
09-16-2009, 02:49 AM
Yeah - this last one looked/sounded to me like she was playing the filmakers.

Also, at no point did she actually try to help them, like the others did.

The others I think are legit.

-t

LittleLightShining
09-16-2009, 03:03 AM
Yeah - this last one looked/sounded to me like she was playing the filmakers.

Also, at no point did she actually try to help them, like the others did.

The others I think are legit.

-tI think you're right. Except that she did send them across the street to see that other dude who she then claimed she would threaten to kill.

devil21
09-16-2009, 03:50 AM
Hmmm...if that latest released interview was fake then why didn't Acorn release something specifically pointing out the fake interviews as soon as the first ones came out? Their press release throws out a few random locations (San Bern is not on that list) of where the "stings" happened and were foiled. If she was really 100% intentionally full of shit then she would have alerted someone about the "prank". If she wasn't smart enough to do that then I doubt she's smart enough to have completely faked out the video guy.

tangent4ronpaul
09-16-2009, 04:08 AM
I think you're right. Except that she did send them across the street to see that other dude who she then claimed she would threaten to kill.

Do you mean the president of the bank? Didn't she advise them that he was gay and the guy should hit on him? - over the top. Maybe she wanted to play a joke on him. Maybe she had a grudge against him? Maybe she wanted to mess with the 2 in her office.

-t

Stary Hickory
09-16-2009, 07:29 AM
Well did she or did she not kill a husband? This would settle some stuff....was there someone very important in her life...(possibly wearing a ring maybe?) That died from a gunshot wound. T

That woman looked as sincere as the rest of them. She simply wants to weasel out of it. Like I said I am curious about the husband bit, did she make that up...or what?

Bruno
09-16-2009, 07:32 AM
Well did she or did she not kill a husband? This would settle some stuff....was there someone very important in her life...(possibly wearing a ring maybe?) That died from a gunshot wound. T

That woman looked as sincere as the rest of them. She simply wants to weasel out of it. Like I said I am curious about the husband bit, did she make that up...or what?

Here is her response.

http://acorn.org/index.php?id=12439&...ash=f1e6ffcdd4

Cowlesy
09-16-2009, 07:33 AM
I think they were all legit --- I would love to be proven wrong though.

MsDoodahs
09-16-2009, 07:35 AM
Why?

Did you LIKE ACORN before?

:confused:

Cowlesy
09-16-2009, 07:38 AM
Why?

Did you LIKE ACORN before?

:confused:

No, but if we are getting a distorted view of things I would like the truth.

Personally, I hope the organization gets buried because i think they're doing more to destroy communities than build them.

P.S. I hate confused-face emoticon :)

hillertexas
09-16-2009, 07:49 AM
ACORN worker’s husbands still alive after all
http://hotair.com/archives/2009/09/16/acorn-workers-husbands-still-alive-after-all/

tangent4ronpaul
09-16-2009, 08:19 AM
Here is her response.

here's a working link:

http://acorn.org/index.php?id=12439&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=22583&tx_ttnews[backPid]=12346&cHash=76e94b6ca8[/url]

-t

tangent4ronpaul
09-16-2009, 08:20 AM
Here is her response.

here's a working link:

h ttp://acorn.org/index.php?id=12439&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=22583&tx_ttnews[backPid]=12346&cHash=76e94b6ca8

umm... still seems to have problems. Just go there and click on news.

-t

Bruno
09-16-2009, 08:21 AM
here's a working link:

h ttp://acorn.org/index.php?id=12439&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=22583&tx_ttnews[backPid]=12346&cHash=76e94b6ca8

umm... still seems to have problems. Just go there and click on news.

-t

oops, thanks, and I should have broken the link.

dannno
09-16-2009, 09:28 AM
ACORN worker’s husbands still alive after all
http://hotair.com/archives/2009/09/16/acorn-workers-husbands-still-alive-after-all/

Verrry interesting...

LittleLightShining
09-16-2009, 09:52 AM
Do you mean the president of the bank? Didn't she advise them that he was gay and the guy should hit on him? - over the top. Maybe she wanted to play a joke on him. Maybe she had a grudge against him? Maybe she wanted to mess with the 2 in her office.

-tI don't remember the gay part but I meant the guy across the street who was pictured in a still shot not video. She went on about how she would threaten him after and he wouldn't say anything.

dannno
09-16-2009, 10:35 AM
bump

amy31416
09-16-2009, 10:52 AM
I voted for 3, but admittedly that was only after I found out the last crazy woman was lying about shooting her ex. And I don't necessarily think she was "playing" them, I think she's just someone who likes the attention that telling outrageous stories brings.

I think most of us have met someone like that.

JamesButabi
09-16-2009, 11:03 AM
I voted for 3, but admittedly that was only after I found out the last crazy woman was lying about shooting her ex. And I don't necessarily think she was "playing" them, I think she's just someone who likes the attention that telling outrageous stories brings.

Thats what I initially thought when viewing the video.

dannno
09-16-2009, 12:09 PM
^^ Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......... could be

MsDoodahs
09-16-2009, 12:18 PM
While she might be one of those ... um ... "whopper teller" types, I wonder if ACORN employees receive remuneration based on how many people they "help?"

amy31416
09-16-2009, 12:23 PM
While she might be one of those ... um ... "whopper teller" types, I wonder if ACORN employees receive remuneration based on how many people they "help?"

I'm not sure how they work, but it's not beyond imagination. I believe that I read that one of the reasons for all of the voter fraud is that many employees were compensated based on how many "voters" they got to register, I think I also read that they may have a quota system--you have to get X number of voters or you'll get canned. Something like that.

Cowlesy
09-16-2009, 12:25 PM

Met many of them...delusions of grandeur and story-tellers.