09-15-2009, 08:53 PM
in Non-Fiction of course :)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/books/53/ref=pd_zg_hrsr_b_1_2

MRoCkEd
09-15-2009, 08:54 PM
We need to topple Glenn Beck!

NYgs23
09-15-2009, 10:31 PM
Oh, bother. It looks like it's back down to #3 thanks to Cathy Greenberg and Barrett Avigdor's immortal classic, What Happy Working Mothers Know: How New Findings in Positive Psychology Can Lead to a Healthy and Happy Work/Life Balance.

dr. hfn
09-15-2009, 11:10 PM
Oh, bother. It looks like it's back down to #3 thanks to Cathy Greenberg and Barrett Avigdor's immortal classic, What Happy Working Mothers Know: How New Findings in Positive Psychology Can Lead to a Healthy and Happy Work/Life Balance.

wtf is that?!

NYgs23
09-15-2009, 11:56 PM
wtf is that?!

Beats me. By the time I finished reading the title, I'd forgotten what it said at the beginning.

fr33domfightr
09-16-2009, 10:16 PM
Things will only get better for the new book, considering all the talk about the Fed recently. It's almost good the book isn't getting all the hype the previous one got. With his last book, it was purchased so heavily, so fast, it couldn't stay in the #1 spot for too long. Maybe this one will stay in the top 5 for a long time to come.

FF

RSLudlum
09-17-2009, 06:41 PM
wtf is that?!

Oprah still doing her book lists??

sevin
09-17-2009, 09:14 PM
wtf is that?!

A book about how mother's should work while their children are raised by the state.

Michigan11
09-17-2009, 10:58 PM
wtf is that?!

LOL Agreed:D

FreeMama
09-17-2009, 11:58 PM
UGH. I HATE books like that (not Ron's lol).

Am I the only woman in America that LIKES submitting to a man? He takes counsel to me of all decisions we make as a family, of course, and helps me more than anyone I have ever met, but my place is with my children. That is the most important job on the planet. Especially since I am the one with boobs. The worldwide breastfeeding average is 4.2 years. How the heck can I nurse and give my child proper immunity from disease (no vaxes thanks) if I don't nurse that long because I have to work? I still nurse every two hours and need to cook a ton to keep up with the calorie intake! How would I make sure we all eat chemical free food and survive as a species disease free if I didn't cook the food he brings home and cut up the carcasses he hunts? Who would make sure the kids learn and get some self esteem with their loving mother instead of a stranger they will never see when they are grown? How would men make as much of a living if they don't have a helper at home and someone to feed them and be their biggest supporter?
Who keeps them satisfied if women are too tired from working? Wouldn't the babies be happiest with mama? Where is the LOVE??? Good grief.

Props to all the real men out there. In this day and age you must really miss real women.

ford_jj
09-18-2009, 12:45 AM
Do you think it is a value book for reading? I 'll read the book. Thanks.http://www.photosnag.com/img/4713/n09x0302vnsn/clear.gif

Flash
09-18-2009, 01:12 PM
Wow it's still number 4.

itshappening
09-18-2009, 01:17 PM
behind Mark Levin? we're being screwed.

Flash
09-18-2009, 01:44 PM
1. Argueing with Idiots -- Glenn Beck
2. Liberty and Tyranny: A Conservative Manifesto by Mark R. Levin
4. End the Fed by Ron Paul
5.Glenn Beck's Common Sense: The Case Against an Out-of-Control Government, Inspired by Thomas Paine by Glenn Beck
6. Culture of Corruption: Obama and His Team of Tax Cheats, Crooks, and Cronies by Michelle Malkin (Author)
21. A Bold Fresh Piece of Humanity by Bill O'Reilly