PDA

View Full Version : How do we deal with this asshole who spreads misinformation about Ron Paul?

dude58677
09-15-2009, 07:01 PM
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=AqmSMtSDaTuTrakYMGwt_1HY7BR.;_ylv=3?s how=c9EOBuGHaa

This guy claims to be a former Navy sailor who teaches High school Civics and he is on Yahoo Answers spreading lies about Ron Paul and people keep giving him "Best answer". or they give him alot of thumbs up. He argues for every government tyranny you can think of and is a Neocon.

Live_Free_Or_Die
09-15-2009, 07:05 PM
Deal with it the same way Ron Paul does. You can't control other people and don't waste time on it.

Objectivist
09-15-2009, 07:22 PM
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=AqmSMtSDaTuTrakYMGwt_1HY7BR.;_ylv=3?s how=c9EOBuGHaa

This guy claims to be a former Navy sailor who teaches High school Civics and he is on Yahoo Answers spreading lies about Ron Paul and people keep giving him "Best answer". or they give him alot of thumbs up. He argues for every government tyranny you can think of and is a Neocon.

You spend time there to make weed connections or something?

dude58677
09-15-2009, 08:31 PM
You spend time there to make weed connections or something?

We are supposed to be getting the Ron Paul message out to as many people as we can and the people at Yahoo Answers do vote as well.

devil21
09-15-2009, 08:45 PM
That's one of those "career Yahoo Answers guys". They don't care if their answers are right. They're just pushing their agenda in just another internet echo chamber. FWIW, I looked and didn't see RP in any of his answers. I wouldn't worry about it.

If it bugs you that much, post your own question like "Why does Wichitao lie about Ron Paul in questions so much?" and go from there. If you get a bite, post the broken link to this thread. Im sure a few will be happy to shred his arguments.

mello
09-15-2009, 09:55 PM
This reminds me of NoLibertarians from the digg.com comment threads. This douche hates Ron Paul with a passion & he constantly posts negative Ron Paul stories & posts. And it doesn't matter how outrageously false they are (newsletters, Stormfront) but he's in denial of Dr. Paul's predictions of the financial & housing bubbles & the obviousness of auditing the Fed.

LoLibs is up there with Kanye West when it comes to being a douche.

KramerDSP
09-15-2009, 10:03 PM
This reminds me of NoLibertarians from the digg.com comment threads. This douche hates Ron Paul with a passion & he constantly posts negative Ron Paul stories & posts. And it doesn't matter how outrageously false they are (newsletters, Stormfront) but he's in denial of Dr. Paul's predictions of the financial & housing bubbles & the obviousness of auditing the Fed.

LoLibs is up there with Kanye West when it comes to being a douche.

I agree. I get sick of re-typing against NoLibs. He/she annoys me, but Im glad some other posters keep calling him on his BS. Same lies over and over again.

dude58677
09-15-2009, 10:38 PM
I agree. I get sick of re-typing against NoLibs. He/she annoys me, but Im glad some other posters keep calling him on his BS. Same lies over and over again.

These people also try to get the last word in and when you try to cut the debate short they claim" you can't refute my arguments". They also like to act like they are stupid givng you the illusion that they might come around but they never do.

BlackTerrel
09-16-2009, 12:43 AM
You can't control people, or the internet. It is what it is. You can argue and debate with him and make sure that people see your rebuttals (which is fair game). Or you can just forget about him and let it go... after all he's just one jackass on the Internet out of a country of 300 million.

Either way I wouldn't lose much sleep over it.