PDA

View Full Version : House Votes 240-179 to Rebuke Joe Wilson

RonPaulFanInGA
09-15-2009, 04:06 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090915/ap_on_go_co/us_health_care_heckling

Also:

"Seven Republicans voted to rebuke Wilson: Rep. Joseph Cao of Louisiana, Joanne Emerson of Missouri, Jeff Flake of Arizona, Walter Jones of North Carolina, Tom Petri of Wisconsin, Dana Rohrabacher of California and fellow South Carolinian Bob Inglis.

Twelve Democrats voted no on the resolution: Michael Arcuri of New York, Bill Delahunt of Massachusetts, Gabrielle Giffords of Arizona, Maurice Hinchey of New York, Paul Hodes of New Hampshire, Dennis Kucinich of Ohio, Dan Maffei of New York, Eric Massa of New York, James McDermott of Washington, Gwen Moore of Wisconsin, Gene Taylor of Mississippi and Harry Teague of Arizona."

haaaylee
09-15-2009, 04:14 PM
jeff flake? oiy.

DapperDan
09-15-2009, 04:20 PM
http://vivaelrambo.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/hurr_durr.jpg

That picture = Congress.

Imperial
09-15-2009, 04:52 PM
Dennis Kucinich of Ohio [voted no]

Im sure his reason is not to distract from the issues.

Republicans voted to rebuke Wilson:

Rep. Joseph Cao of Louisiana, Joanne Emerson of Missouri, Jeff Flake of Arizona, Walter Jones of North Carolina, Tom Petri of Wisconsin, Dana Rohrabacher of California and fellow South Carolinian Bob Inglis.

Cao is just looking for re-election in a heavily African-American district. I notice three more liberty oriented Republicans in that list- Flake, Jones, and Rohrabacher. Probably because Wilson did actually break the rules of the house. Plus, Flake did help with the McCain-Kennedy immigration bill in 06 if I remember right.

jkr
09-15-2009, 05:23 PM
tell "them" i said to SMD

Liberty Star
09-15-2009, 08:57 PM
They make the time for this storm in a tea cup but not for debate on big issues that matter to most Americans?
House is turning into Fox news.

thasre
09-15-2009, 08:59 PM
Well, maybe if they would spend more time rebuking each other they'd have less time to fuck the country up the asshole.

Pardon the bluntness.