PDA

View Full Version : Obama to be sole guest on Letterman

Bruno
09-15-2009, 02:02 PM
http://www.broadcastingcable.com/article/353909-President_Obama_Heading_To_Letterman_s_Late_Show_. php

President Obama Heading To Letterman’s 'Late Show'
Will make the first appearance ever by a sitting U.S. President on the late-night talk show
By Ben Grossman -- Broadcasting & Cable, 9/15/2009 1:34:14 PM EDT
While Jay Leno had a fake presidential interview on his first show Monday night, David Letterman will have the real thing September 21.

President Barack Obama will make the first appearance ever by a sitting U.S. President on CBS’s Late Show with David Letterman on next Monday’s show.

He will be the sole guest on the broadcast.

President Obama has already appeared on The Tonight Show since being inaugurated in January, making a visit to the program, then hosted by Jay Leno, on March 19.

tangent4ronpaul
09-15-2009, 02:08 PM
He mist be really worrying about his poll numbers slipping, the outrage over the Health Care Bill, the size of DC tea party and his czars being targets puls his personal army - ACORN in the midst of scandal and removed as potential census takers plus under investigation for vote fraud.

Good! - we're making progress!

Anyone know what the viewership of the Late show is?

-t

SelfTaught
09-15-2009, 02:15 PM
Yep.

Since his poll numbers are dropping, he has to entertain the crowd to win support from the dumbasses who are oblivious to the fact that he is leading our country into third world despotism.

Better get to dancin!!! Wooooooo

james1906
09-15-2009, 09:50 PM
Fitting, as Obama's presidency is a stupid human trick.

Liberty Star
09-15-2009, 09:54 PM
A media attention hog who will try again to bring change with more slippery talk and speech.

I think Clinton had appeared on Arsenio Hall too way back in the day if I'm not mistaken.

IPSecure
09-15-2009, 10:12 PM
... a fake presidential interview on his first show Monday night...

Where have I heard that recently?

zach
09-15-2009, 10:13 PM
this is an historic event!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!