PDA

View Full Version : Not all 9.12 marchers were Beck zombies

Herbo
09-15-2009, 12:57 PM
Hi everybody,

I was in DC to interview the marchers. While there were plenty of zombies and wingnuts, we did manage to find plenty of rational and sane people that just want less government.

Check out the guy with the Abolish the Fed sign:

http://www.dontspreadmywealth.com

Thanks a lot,

Susan Massey
Publisher

Deborah K
09-15-2009, 01:37 PM
Kudos to you! Wish I could have gone.... :(

Herbo
09-15-2009, 01:47 PM
Thanks Deborah,

It was great to go see that there were typical people there that wanted to be heard. There were some crazies too... But it was cool hearing people talk about fiscal issues.

Susan

Deborah K
09-15-2009, 01:50 PM
Well welcome to you! I like your site btw. I see it is home to books from Griffin, Woods, and Sowell. All favorites of mine. Keep up the good work of spreading the message.

Have you read Ron Paul's book: Revolution?

kahless
09-15-2009, 02:58 PM
Hi everybody,

I was in DC to interview the marchers. While there were plenty of zombies and wingnuts, we did manage to find plenty of rational and sane people that just want less government.

Check out the guy with the Abolish the Fed sign:

Thanks a lot,

Susan Massey
Publisher

Signs supporting Beck, gasp, oh my. :rolleyes: Do not let the left or your adversaries define you or your actions. Just because they are critical of Beck or a Conservative does not mean we should disassociate ourselves from that person. They certainly never do that and stand by their supporters.

I do agree that some of the supporters act like clowns when they act like worshipers and they would be best to heed Beck's words that this is not about him or any one person. But would anyone on the left have a problem with their protesters no matter what signs they are holding? I think not.

Deborah K
09-15-2009, 03:01 PM
Signs supporting Beck, gasp, oh my. :rolleyes: Do not let the left or your adversaries define you or your actions. Just because they are critical of Beck or a Conservative does not mean we should disassociate ourselves from that person. They certainly never do that and stand by their supporters.

I do agree that some of the supporters act like clowns when they act like worshipers and they would be best to heed Beck's words that this is not about him or any one person. But would anyone on the left have a problem with their protesters no matter what signs they are holding? I think not.

Maybe she doesn't like Beck? :confused:

Herbo
09-15-2009, 03:11 PM
I should not have implied that all people that like / follow someone are zombies.

It was nice, though, to see people out there with there own issues and thoughts that were not parroting commentators.

Susan

kahless
09-15-2009, 03:18 PM
Maybe she doesn't like Beck? :confused:

The issue is people coming here playing along with the marching orders of the left. The left is now telling us that Beck supporters are "zombies and wingnuts" to discredit the entire movement. We only help them when we echo their propaganda which we seem to always do. It is self defeating despite whether she does or does not like Beck.

Chieppa1
09-15-2009, 03:20 PM
Only way to spread the movement is to get in people's faces. I'm disappointed with the amount of Ron Paul supporters at the march. You didn't need an invite to go.

Herbo
09-16-2009, 05:56 AM
The people we spoke with sounded more like Ron Paul supporters than I had expected. I was truly surprised.

Cowlesy
09-16-2009, 06:10 AM
The people we spoke with sounded more like Ron Paul supporters than I had expected. I was truly surprised.

Awesome!!! Glad you met some nice folks out there!

paulitics
09-16-2009, 06:58 AM
I should not have implied that all people that like / follow someone are zombies.

It was nice, though, to see people out there with there own issues and thoughts that were not parroting commentators.

Susan

How many Limbaugh, Hannity, Levin and fox news signs were there compared to beck signs?

Beck I can understand since the "9/12" project is sort of his idea.

loudes13
09-16-2009, 04:55 PM
is this the same Rep. Sue Bassi that voted to raise IL sales taxes?

Herbo
09-17-2009, 05:22 AM
loudes13,

If you are asking if I am Sue Bassi, I am not. My name is Susan Massey. I am for lower taxes and less government. That is the focus of my site to which I pointed:

Thanks,

Susan