PDA

View Full Version : Hate Crime? Why no MSM Outrage?

clb09
09-15-2009, 08:52 AM
YouTube - Belleville West High School (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xI1mKPSPSWg)

TonySutton
09-15-2009, 09:01 AM
I have not seen or read anything which shows this would fall into the category of a hate crime. Kids of differing races can fight without racial hate being involved.

clb09
09-15-2009, 09:03 AM
I have not seen or read anything which shows this would fall into the category of a hate crime. Kids of differing races can fight without racial hate being involved.

Yeah, right.

What if the kid was black and the assailants were white?

The MSM would go bonkers!

WK1
09-15-2009, 09:05 AM
These are animals with no morals. They have no business being any part of a modern society.

Bruno
09-15-2009, 09:05 AM
I didn't feel right after watching that video earlier this morning. That was hard to sit by and watch. The only consolation is that the perpetrators are on their way to lengthy prison sentences because I'm sure their behavior will not change anytime soon.

Poor kid, he took a severe beating. I hope the physical scars will heal. I know the emotional ones will not, especially after having his beating posted on Drudge for millions to see.

I wish he had known how to defend himself better, even if were only to curl up in the fetal position to defend himself.

catdd
09-15-2009, 09:11 AM
Post it all over the internet. Send it to FOX.
I'd like to run a check on these kids' background and see if their parents or relatives belong to ACORN or any other activist groups.

sevin
09-15-2009, 09:12 AM
Yeah, right.

This.

WK1
09-15-2009, 09:16 AM
I didn't feel right after watching that video earlier this morning. That was hard to sit by and watch. The only consolation is that the perpetrators are on their way to lengthy prison sentences because I'm sure their behavior will not change anytime soon.

Lengthy prison? Yeah, right. More like a slap on the wrist.

It's becoming increasingly clear that certain segments of America have no intention or capability of joining civilized society.

FrankRep
09-15-2009, 09:19 AM
DRUDGE REPORT

WHITE STUDENT BEATEN ON SCHOOL BUS; CROWD CHEERS

http://www.drudgereport.com/

MsDoodahs
09-15-2009, 09:21 AM
OMG I feel ill. They had this clip on as I flipped channels.

That was awful, just awful.

catdd
09-15-2009, 09:23 AM
OMG I feel ill. They had this clip on as I flipped channels.

That was awful, just awful.

Who had it on?

BillyDkid
09-15-2009, 09:25 AM
It's only racial justice - white folks being all evil and all. And remember those poor persecuted people - "The LA Six" - who, again, were merely justifiably expressing their outrage at the injustice they face at the hands of all white people. Until we get past the false paradigm of race we will never get anywhere. But race is an industry just like the drug war with certain people deeply invested in perpetuating "racial consciousness". Until we hold all people personally accountable for their actions, stuff like this will always be excused.

Bruno
09-15-2009, 09:26 AM

It's becoming increasingly clear that certain segments of America have no intention or capability of joining civilized society.

I didn't mean for this act alone, though I wish that were the case. I meant that someone who has the capability to do that to another person who is not defending himself will continue down that path and land himself in prison.

MsDoodahs
09-15-2009, 09:28 AM
Who had it on?

Fox News.

kahless
09-15-2009, 09:29 AM
The MSM and the entertainment industry has been labeling whites as a whole as racists for so many years that unprovoked violence against whites is nothing new. Most of it we never get to see on youtube.

The liberal left and channels such as MSNBC have been so over the top and have recently been ratcheting up the kind of hate speech that incites violence against whites. This incident might not be related to MSNBC but the coverage has been so over the top lately that I was wondering when are we going to see the blow back reported from their actions.

I expect we will see much more of this for which I hold the media responsible for inciting such violent hatred.

btw - too bad the OP beat me to posting this as my headline would have been "Is MSNBC inciting violence against whites?"

catdd
09-15-2009, 09:30 AM
Good for them. They should play it every hour on the hour.... for about a week.
Maybe it will shut MSNBC up for awhile.

mczerone
09-15-2009, 09:30 AM
It's only racial justice - white folks being all evil and all. And remember those poor persecuted people - "The LA Six" - who, again, were merely justifiably expressing their outrage at the injustice they face at the hands of all white people. Until we get past the false paradigm of race we will never get anywhere. But race is an industry just like the drug war with certain people deeply invested in perpetuating "racial consciousness". Until we hold all people personally accountable for their actions, stuff like this will always be excused.

There is no place for this kind of common sense on the internet.

revolutionisnow
09-15-2009, 09:45 AM
Sadly, these types of crimes happen pretty often, but it doesn't serve the liberal media's goal or talking points, so they don't give them much air time.

MsDoodahs
09-15-2009, 09:51 AM
The MSM and the entertainment industry has been labeling whites as a whole as racists for so many years that unprovoked violence against whites is nothing new. Most of it we never get to see on youtube.

The liberal left and channels such as MSNBC have been so over the top and have recently been ratcheting up the kind of hate speech that incites violence against whites. This incident might not be related to MSNBC but the coverage has been so over the top lately that I was wondering when are we going to see the blow back reported from their actions.

I expect we will see much more of this for which I hold the media responsible for inciting such violent hatred.

btw - too bad the OP beat me to posting this as my headline would have been "Is MSNBC inciting violence against whites?"

I'd like for you to start a discussion thread with that very title.

:)

max
09-15-2009, 09:55 AM
something seriously wrong with the white youth of today. Why didnt he fight back????

I went to a 70% black High School in the eearly 80's.

The black thugs were afraid to mess with the Italian contingent of our school.

MsDoodahs
09-15-2009, 10:00 AM
something seriously wrong with the white youth of today. Why didnt he fight back????

No telling but that is one horrible video to watch, I wish I had not seen the part of it I saw.

:(

sevin
09-15-2009, 10:00 AM

Well, he was way outnumbered. He knew that if he fought back he would get beat up even worse.

Liberty Star
09-15-2009, 10:05 AM
Not sure why this is the top headline at Drudge unless Drudge is trying to suggest that "race wars" have gripped America?

More than 4 "white" soldiers were also killed in Afganistan in last week, MSM doesn't seem to talk about that either. Issue of their priorities perhaps on what to feed to public imagination.

Cowlesy
09-15-2009, 10:07 AM
That's pretty messed up how those other kids were cheering.

To me it all comes back to environment, and how kids are raised. It doesn't matter what your skin color is, if you're raised by your parents or caretakers to be a bully or a thug, that's how you'll act.

Parents need to lay the f'ing smackdown on kids and raise them right.

amy31416
09-15-2009, 10:08 AM
I barely even know what to say I'm so disgusted. If I were that kid's parent, I'd want to punch every single one of those kids, their parents AND the bus driver.

Then I'd send him to ninja school so he knows better how to defend himself.

Freedom 4 all
09-15-2009, 10:10 AM
Without racism I can say that these particualar INDIVIDUALS happen to be lowlife thugs who should probably be locked up. Collectivism is bad. It's bad when the media stirs up claims against whites as a collective, but we're no better if we do it against blacks as a collective.

MsDoodahs
09-15-2009, 10:11 AM
Good thing I'm not his mom.

:o

Bruno
09-15-2009, 10:12 AM
Without racism I can say that these particualar INDIVIDUALS happen to be lowlife thugs who should probably be locked up. Collectivism is bad. It's bad when the media stirs up claims against whites as a collective, but we're no better if we do it against blacks as a collective.

+ 1

dannno
09-15-2009, 10:17 AM

WTF are you talking about??

Kids who grow up in poverty can be just as bad no matter what their race, creed or religion. The problem is poverty, which is CAUSED by the Federal Reserve if you haven't been paying attention.

Primbs
09-15-2009, 10:18 AM
It is acts like these that keep karate and other self defense courses full.

An armed society is a polite society.

silverhandorder
09-15-2009, 10:23 AM
WTF are you talking about??

Kids who grow up in poverty can be just as bad no matter what their race, creed or religion. The problem is poverty, which is CAUSED by the Federal Reserve if you haven't been paying attention.

Obviously any race is capable of doing this. As people keep pointing out that there is a double standard tho.

WK1
09-15-2009, 10:25 AM
Now the police are claiming that the attack was NOT racially motivated!!

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/chi-ap-il-busattack,0,888749.story

"Police Capt. Don Sax told media outlets Monday the beating of a white Belleville West High School student by two black schoolmates on the bus occupied mostly by black students appeared to be racially motivated.

But on Tuesday, Sax said the attack appears to have been about where the victim wanted to sit on the bus, with no racial underpinnings. "

Todd
09-15-2009, 10:25 AM
Good thing I'm not his mom.

:o

That's the root of the problem. It's Children raising children. We wouldn't have tolerated it from our kids.

zach
09-15-2009, 10:42 AM
Despicable.

And no one else even cared to help.

InterestedParticipant
09-15-2009, 11:05 AM
Hate Crime? Why no MSM Outrage?
There is no such thing as "Hate Crime" in a society with individual liberties. This is a socially engineered construct to group people and then control them by limiting their behavior.

catdd
09-15-2009, 11:05 AM
So much for the Democrat's hand-holding vision of America under Obama.
What a bunch of looney tunes.

Todd
09-15-2009, 11:13 AM
The MSM only sees racism where they wish to see it.

Most people deny it even when it's right in front of them.

Which reminds me of this funny.

YouTube - DNA Evidence Frees Black Man Convicted Of Bear Attack (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1cgHEWG-BA)

Epic
09-15-2009, 11:34 AM
This is what happens with government schools and forced integration.

Coercion never helps anything.

Privatize it.

clb09
09-15-2009, 11:41 AM
YouTube - Five Teens Brutally Beat Another On School Bus (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtKem77rQ7k&feature=related)

YouTube - Racist School Bus Beating (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cf6hYZdKCSc)

yokna7
09-15-2009, 11:43 AM
Yeah, right.

That is a moot point. We cannot sustain as society if we ask "what if", especially as it pertains to MSM. It is of no consequence. We know that assault, no matter what race is wrong. We dont need the MSM to tell us what is right or wrong. And maybe that is the point you're trying to make.

The more time we spend debating the validity of the MSM, the less time we spend making change.......through prudence, example, all that shit...

Eric Arthur Blair
09-15-2009, 11:58 AM
That was not bullying. Bullying is calling someone a *** or giving someone a thump on the shoulder. That was a vicious assault that could have killed him. I hope the thugs get a jail sentence for this.

clb09
09-15-2009, 12:01 PM
That is a moot point. We cannot sustain as society if we ask "what if", especially as it pertains to MSM. It is of no consequence. We know that assault, no matter what race is wrong. We dont need the MSM to tell us what is right or wrong. And maybe that is the point you're trying to make.

The more time we spend debating the validity of the MSM, the less time we spend making change.......through prudence, example, all that shit...

The Main Stream Media is important:

If not for the MSM who would be president right now?

fisharmor
09-15-2009, 12:37 PM
I can see none of you has had this happen before...

...all I'll tell you all is that the GLOCK in my pocket is not in case I run into any unruly soccer moms.

Maybe I'm racist.
I am definitely an empiricist.

gls
09-15-2009, 01:34 PM
Now the police are claiming that the attack was NOT racially motivated!!

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/chi-ap-il-busattack,0,888749.story

Somehow I doubt this had anything to do with where he chose to sit on the bus...

The victim and his girlfriend:

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/CRIME/09/07/new.york.beating/art.milligan.jpg

edit: sorry this is a different incident apparently

MsDoodahs
09-15-2009, 01:46 PM
gls, I believe that photo is of a DIFFERENT young man who was beaten some time ago; I think the footage from today is of a different beating of a different young man.

Brian4Liberty
09-15-2009, 03:47 PM

Because he's an ancap, and it really didn't happen... ;)

Brian4Liberty
09-15-2009, 03:50 PM
Anyone here ever ride buses? This happens even when everyone is the same race. Maybe not quite this brutal, but kids are like that, including the cheering at a fight. Ride public transit and you will see similar things...

clb09
09-15-2009, 04:21 PM
Anyone here ever ride buses? This happens even when everyone is the same race. Maybe not quite this brutal, but kids are like that, including the cheering at a fight. Ride public transit and you will see similar things...

This would not have happened in the Old South.

FrankRep
09-15-2009, 05:54 PM
Discrimination, Racism, and the Human Race (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=209492)

Becky Akers | The New American (http://www.thenewamerican.com/)
10 September 2009

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=209492

------

From Kids on Bus to Kanye West: Race Rules All in Obama's America (http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_091509/content/01125106.guest.html)

Rush Limbaugh
September 15, 2009

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_091509/content/01125106.guest.html

http://www.theawl.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/newsweekcoverbabyracist.jpg

Brian4Liberty
09-15-2009, 06:00 PM
This would not have happened in the Old South.

Kids never got in fights? It happened on my all-white school bus.

JeNNiF00F00
09-15-2009, 06:15 PM
No telling but that is one horrible video to watch, I wish I had not seen the part of it I saw.

:(

If I would have been on that bus, I would have beat some ass I can tell you that right now. And that freaking pussy white boy didnt do shit. He just took it. I mean if anything he could have kicked the shit out of that one dood that came back there and started hitting on him in the end of the video. A good kick to the balls would have made that kid think twice.

Bruno
09-15-2009, 06:19 PM
If I would have been on that bus, I would have beat some ass I can tell you that right now. And that freaking pussy white boy didnt do shit. He just took it. I mean if anything he could have kicked the shit out of that one dood that came back there and started hitting on him in the end of the video. A good kick to the balls would have made that kid think twice.

A) He was obviously very afraid with many people around him that would likely have jumped in.
#2) You are pretty damn crass and callous for calling him a pussy white boy. He has a bashed up face, probably was never taught how to defend himself, and now has the video of him being beaten all over the net and TV.

JeNNiF00F00
09-15-2009, 06:20 PM
Kids never got in fights? It happened on my all-white school bus.

He is saying a black kid wouldn't have done that to a white kid in the "old south". Probably not.

catdd
09-15-2009, 06:20 PM
I think white kids have been brainwashed into thinking they are terrible people and somehow deserve the wrath of minorities.
That has to change.

JeNNiF00F00
09-15-2009, 06:21 PM
A) He was obviously very afraid with many people around him that would likely have jumped in.
#2) You are pretty damn crass and callous for calling him a pussy white boy. He has a bashed up face, probably was never taught how to defend himself, and now has the video of him being beaten all over the net and TV.

He is a pussy. This is coming from a WHITE GIRL that had to deal with this shit on a daily basis in the south where 80% of my school was black. I think I know exactly what I am talking about. This guy will continue to get this type treatment in life as long as he just sits there and takes the beating. And yeah, kid probably doesnt know how to defend himself because kids now days are taught to be politically correct instead of standing up for themselves even if they are surrounded by a bunch of fools that have no sense.

MsDoodahs
09-15-2009, 06:25 PM
"God made men.

And Sam Colt made 'em equal."

I disagree that the young man will continue to be treated this way throughout his life.

Bruno
09-15-2009, 06:26 PM
He is a pussy. This is coming from a WHITE GIRL that had to deal with this shit on a daily basis in the south where 80% of my school was black. I think I know exactly what I am talking about. This guy will continue to get this type treatment in life as long as he just sits there and takes the beating. And yeah, kid probably doesnt know how to defend himself because kids now days are taught to be politically correct instead of standing up for themselves even if they are surrounded by a bunch of fools that have no sense.

Then you also know he stood a good chance of having 20 fists punching him back instead of just four if he had fought back. I'm not saying he shouldn't have defended himself, he didn't even know how to curl up and cover his face/head.

Regardless of whether you are a WHITE GIRL or not, your comment was still cold-hearted.

JeNNiF00F00
09-15-2009, 06:29 PM
I think white kids have been brainwashed into thinking they are terrible people and somehow deserve the wrath of minorities.
That has to change.

Exactly. It is a double standard out there. Slowly these white kids have no clue in how to stand up for themselves. These kids are subliminally taught that their race gives them shame and are labeled racists if they are proud of their heritage because of groups like KKK and Skinheads that give the race shame as well.

catdd
09-15-2009, 06:29 PM
"Regardless of whether you are a WHITE GIRL or not, your comment was still cold-hearted."

Why, do you think it's a crime to fight back?

catdd
09-15-2009, 06:31 PM
Exactly. It is a double standard out there. Slowly these white kids have no clue in how to stand up for themselves. These kids are subliminally taught that their race gives them shame and are labeled racists if they are proud of their heritage because of groups like KKK and Skinheads that give the race shame as well.

Then you have groups like the ADL and SPLC that re-enforce those beliefs while the children are young.

You will never hear the ADL complain about incidents like this one.

JeNNiF00F00
09-15-2009, 06:32 PM
Then you also know he stood a good chance of having 20 fists punching him back instead of just four if he had fought back. I'm not saying he shouldn't have defended himself, he didn't even know how to curl up and cover his face/head.

Regardless of whether you are a WHITE GIRL or not, your comment was still cold-hearted.

Read my post above. It just angers me seeing someone NOT taking care of themselves. I blame this partly on the school system, and indoctrination. Also, if I was on that bus, I doubt all of them would have jumped in because I literally would have choked someone out that day. I dont put up with that type bullshit.

JeNNiF00F00
09-15-2009, 06:35 PM
"God made men.

And Sam Colt made 'em equal."

I disagree that the young man will continue to be treated this way throughout his life.

Sure he will, just in different ways. Thats the type person that gets taken advantage of at work, or with everything else he does. Its like the Marty McFly of the 21st century.

Bruno
09-15-2009, 06:37 PM
"Regardless of whether you are a WHITE GIRL or not, your comment was still cold-hearted."

Why, do you think it's a crime to fight back?

If your question was directed at me, I absolutely do not believe it is a crime to fight back (not sure where you got that from). I was referring to her comment about calling him a freaking pussy white boy.

KramerDSP
09-15-2009, 06:37 PM

I went to a public HS in Philly. Abraham Lincoln. 900 of us started out there as Freshmen in 1991, and only 230 of us from that 900 graduated in 1995. There were fights every two months that were so extreme that the police would be called in to intervene. There were fights between different groups at least twice a month. I recall an incident where four girls beat up the Dean, who was on the floor in the fetal position.

I also remember other incidents where three girls ripped the weave off of another girl. And I, like every other student there, was swept up in all of it and circling whatever fight was happening at the time. I think it's human nature in some ways, sadly. I thought it was normal for a long time until I realized it wasn't after I graduated from the public schools and went to college.

This fight doesn't shock me in the least bit. My best friend was beat down by three guys, and was so woozy that his brain jumped back three years earlier. He asked me where so and so was, and I told him they graduated a few years ago and asked him what was the matter. Something wasn't right, and we figured out he was jumped and stomped on the head. The kids were caught and expelled.

That stuff was off the hook, I'm telling ya. Insane, insane stuff. And it's probably no better now than it was 15 some years ago when I was there. And Lincoln was far from the worst school in terms of violence in the city.

catdd
09-15-2009, 06:39 PM
If your question was directed at me, I absolutely do not believe it is a crime to fight back (not sure where you got that from). I was referring to her comment about calling him a freaking pussy white boy.

Well it wasn't clear what you meant by cold-hearted. Then you complicated matters by saying he should have curled up and protected his head or something.
Sorry for the misunderstanding.

KramerDSP
09-15-2009, 06:39 PM
Oh, and I HAVE to share this one. There was a random weapons search one day, and all the students were re-routed to one main entrance way. There were a bunch of weapons confisciated. Even a frigging crossbow! The cop asked the student "who do you think you are?". The student said "Robin Hood". :) He was suspended.

Bruno
09-15-2009, 06:40 PM
Sure he will, just in different ways. Thats the type person that gets taken advantage of at work, or with everything else he does. Its like the Marty McFly of the 21st century.

More likely the event will change him for life - for the better or worse.

He may withdraw, have fear of other people stronger than him, or become racist towards those with the same color skin as his attackers.

Or he might learn how to defend himself, and come to the defense of others through force or by career choice.

Time will tell.

Bruno
09-15-2009, 06:44 PM

25 years ago, when I was a teen, I came to the aid of a girl who had her head split open by a pair of nun-chucks (not a fair fight, she didn't have a pair herself). It was a horrible sight. I head her wound closed until the ambulance arrived, my lap was soaked in her blood. I never saw her again.

Watching these bastards beat on that kid mercilously brought back those memories.

Well it wasn't clear what you meant by cold-hearted. Then you complicated matters by saying he should have curled up and protected his head or something.
Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Sorry for the confusion.

MsDoodahs
09-15-2009, 06:50 PM
I went to a public HS in Philly. Abraham Lincoln. 900 of us started out there as Freshmen in 1991, and only 230 of us from that 900 graduated in 1995. There were fights every two months that were so extreme that the police would be called in to intervene. There were fights between different groups at least twice a month. I recall an incident where four girls beat up the Dean, who was on the floor in the fetal position.

I also remember other incidents where three girls ripped the weave off of another girl. And I, like every other student there, was swept up in all of it and circling whatever fight was happening at the time. I think it's human nature in some ways, sadly. I thought it was normal for a long time until I realized it wasn't after I graduated from the public schools and went to college.

This fight doesn't shock me in the least bit. My best friend was beat down by three guys, and was so woozy that his brain jumped back three years earlier. He asked me where so and so was, and I told him they graduated a few years ago and asked him what was the matter. Something wasn't right, and we figured out he was jumped and stomped on the head. The kids were caught and expelled.

That stuff was off the hook, I'm telling ya. Insane, insane stuff. And it's probably no better now than it was 15 some years ago when I was there. And Lincoln was far from the worst school in terms of violence in the city.

Was race a factor in the alignment of different groups?

catdd
09-15-2009, 06:53 PM
Things have gotten so bad that they are considering segregating prisons.

tremendoustie
09-15-2009, 06:56 PM

Racism is despicable. Please drop the disgusting collectivist, bigoted mentality, or leave.

tremendoustie
09-15-2009, 06:58 PM

bingo

Brian4Liberty
09-15-2009, 07:16 PM
He just took it. I mean if anything he could have kicked the shit out of that one dood that came back there and started hitting on him in the end of the video.

Him just taking it resulted in the second kid coming after him. Of course if you expand this generalization to global politics, you become a neo-con...

Mini-Me
09-15-2009, 07:39 PM
Him just taking it resulted in the second kid coming after him. Of course if you expand this generalization to global politics, you become a neo-con...

Well, not really...a neocon would come back the next day armed to the teeth to destroy everyone on that bus and a few random buses nearby. Then, he'd spend the next few years going around to other buses installing puppet gangs, shooting or rounding up and torturing potential attackers (causing "collateral damage" from time to time), and exploiting their completed homework resources, all the while spouting off self-righteous justifications for his actions. ;)

Back to the incident though, I think it's a bit unfair to insult that kid for not fighting back. After all, he might very well know something we don't. Maybe he knows half of the kids on that bus were close friends with his attackers, or maybe he knows half bring weapons regularly, etc. For all we know, fighting back might have gotten him killed, and he chose to "live to fight another day" instead, or something to that effect.

apropos
09-15-2009, 08:47 PM
I think that video symbolizes modern America quite nicely. Glorification of violence. Total anarchy in an educational setting. A subtext of racial vengeance. What could be more eloquent?

I watch this video, and I think about the unspoken question that has caused so much hand-wringing in America over the past fifty or so years....to state it baldly: "how do we whites make the blacks happy? How do we make them feel at home here in America after such a ugly history together?"

We speak of individualism and offer solutions based on that, but after fifty years of collectivist policies and petted victimhood, I'm afraid that ship has sailed.

People often say they want a dialogue on race, but they often fail to realize one troubling aspect of such a talk: what if we all just can't get along?

KramerDSP
09-15-2009, 09:15 PM
Was race a factor in the alignment of different groups?

I would have to say it was. The biggest one I remember was between a group of black guys and a group of "headbangers".

BlackTerrel
09-16-2009, 12:16 AM

You're telling me 14 year old white kids would get lengthy prison sentences for a fight on a bus? Yeah right... what judicial system are you familiar with? They're kids... in a fight... shit happens.

Oh really? You want to clarify that? Who doesn't want to join civilized society?

BlackTerrel
09-16-2009, 12:25 AM
The MSM and the entertainment industry has been labeling whites as a whole as racists for so many years that unprovoked violence against whites is nothing new.

Can you point to which shows/movies have labeled whites as a whole as racist?

Somehow these kids didn't strike me as MSNBC's target audience...

Epic
09-16-2009, 12:45 AM
Guess this doesn't fit the media narrative...

Warrior_of_Freedom
09-16-2009, 06:38 AM
And people wonder why stuff like Columbine and Virginia Tech happens.

Bruno
09-16-2009, 06:40 AM
You're telling me 14 year old white kids would get lengthy prison sentences for a fight on a bus? Yeah right... what judicial system are you familiar with? They're kids... in a fight... shit happens.

Oh really? You want to clarify that? Who doesn't want to join civilized society?

It is only a fight if two or more people are hitting each other. That was an unprovoked, merciless, relentless beating.

Warrior_of_Freedom
09-16-2009, 06:43 AM
It is only a fight if two or more people are hitting each other. That was an unprovoked, merciless, relentless beating.

what really bothers me is no one tries to help the kid.

Bruno
09-16-2009, 06:55 AM
what really bothers me is no one tries to help the kid.

Me too. And the reason for it as well. Apparently those kids rule who sits where. This quiet kid who nobody really knows chose to sit in the wrong seat, and somehow that justified the beating he received??

Kylie
09-16-2009, 06:58 AM
Read my post above. It just angers me seeing someone NOT taking care of themselves. I blame this partly on the school system, and indoctrination. Also, if I was on that bus, I doubt all of them would have jumped in because I literally would have choked someone out that day. I dont put up with that type bullshit.

And you would have been the first one shot on the bus the next day. Kids these days don't fck around like I used to be able to.

I don't think you understand who you are dealing with. I live about 10 miles from this town, and let me tell you....it is a shithole. There is nothing redeeming about Belleville, and the children that are sent to their schools are disrespectful assholes for the most part. Thank goodness my kids don't have to go to that school, but it is moving closer to our town every year.

When these punk ass motherfuckers get kicked out of Belleville, what do you think they're going to do? They're not going to magically "Change" their ways....no. They are going to become the non-productive members leeching off society.

Hell, we just had a 15 year old pregnant girl shot at her school bus stop the other morning. What kind of person would do that?

silverhandorder
09-16-2009, 07:00 AM
This shit happens all the time in public schools. It's wrong and it needs to stop.

To BlackTerrel I don't think anyone here is trying to say this deplorable beating was racist. The OP was taking a jab at MSNBC. The black kids doing the beating on the bus don't have to be their target audience to expose how biased MSNBC is towards reporting only white on black crime.

hillertexas
09-16-2009, 07:25 AM
And you would have been the first one shot on the bus the next day. Kids these days don't fck around like I used to be able to.

I don't think you understand who you are dealing with. I live about 10 miles from this town, and let me tell you....it is a shithole. There is nothing redeeming about Belleville, and the children that are sent to their schools are disrespectful assholes for the most part. Thank goodness my kids don't have to go to that school, but it is moving closer to our town every year.

When these punk ass motherfuckers get kicked out of Belleville, what do you think they're going to do? They're not going to magically "Change" their ways....no. They are going to become the non-productive members leeching off society.

Where are you from, Kylie? I was born and raised in Belleville. I haven't been back in about 5 years, but I find it hard to believe that in that time it has deteriorated beyond redemption. What do you mean by "the children that are sent to their schools are ..."? How are children "sent" there? I went to Belleville East because I lived in that district. I don't think it is appropriate to say Belleville is a "shithole"...maybe it's my hometown pride shining through, but that irritates me. What am I missing? I know crime has increased since the Metro extended to Belleville, making it easier for people from STL and East STL to commit crimes in Belleville and escape quickly...but I wouldn't exactly call it a problem with Belleville. East St. Louis....now that's a shithole. :)

Hell, we just had a 15 year old pregnant girl shot at her school bus stop the other morning. What kind of person would do that?
I would like a link for this. I have not heard about this (my parents still live in Belleville and we speak frequently) and would like to know the details.

A. Havnes
09-16-2009, 07:55 AM
Where was the bus driver during this attack?

Bruno
09-16-2009, 08:03 AM
Where was the bus driver during this attack?

In his seat basically saying, "hey knock it off back there"

Cowlesy
09-16-2009, 08:39 AM

1.) That kid got the living tar beat out of him --- that wasn't a schoolyard fist-fight.

2.) I love how you go through a thread and cherry-pick a few twistable comments to try and change the direction of the thread...par for the course!

Kylie
09-16-2009, 08:41 AM
Where are you from, Kylie? I was born and raised in Belleville. I haven't been back in about 5 years, but I find it hard to believe that in that time it has deteriorated beyond redemption. .

I'm north in the GC area. It's not as terrible as I made it out to be, but it's definitely gotten alot worse in the last few years. I try my best to stay away from the entire area anymore. Cars constantly being broken into, robberies, you know. I think since the Metrolink came to town, it's gone downhill.

What do you mean by "the children that are sent to their schools are ..."? How are children "sent" there? I went to Belleville East because I lived in that district. I don't think it is appropriate to say Belleville is a "shithole"...maybe it's my hometown pride shining through, but that irritates me.

I apologize. I should have worded it differently, or compared it to my hometown, which truly is a hole now. When all the manufacturing went out of that town, the entire place ran as fast as it could to hell.
The kids get bussed in, not to my knowledge IL but in St. Louis they will actually bus them 20 miles away from home to another school. I was speaking of the parents, who it looks like don't parent, are sending their kids to school. Was not trying to imply that they are bussing kids into Belleville, gotta read what I write before I post it. ;)

What am I missing? I know crime has increased since the Metro extended to Belleville, making it easier for people from STL and East STL to commit crimes in Belleville and escape quickly...but I wouldn't exactly call it a problem with Belleville. East St. Louis....now that's a shithole. :)

ESL is creeping further out in it's nastiness. And it's alot easier for the STL county residents to come over on the MLink too. You can't go to St. Claire Square on a weekend night anymore, you never know what you are going to run into. :mad:

I would like a link for this. I have not heard about this (my parents still live in Belleville and we speak frequently) and would like to know the details.

Fucked up situation indeed. It did not happen here, at least I don't think it did, I overheard it on the news the other day. I was asking what kind of people do shit like this, in general. I mean really, look at the video of the fight on that bus, and then look to a pregnant teen getting shot at the bus stop. Is there no safe place to live anymore?

Again, I apologize for running my mouth off, I shouldn't have. I get riled up sometimes and don't think before I speak, typical woman :D;)

Bellevillle is not what it used to be, but it isn't ESL....yet.

hillertexas
09-16-2009, 09:01 AM
I apologize. I should have worded it differently, or compared it to my hometown, which truly is a hole now. When all the manufacturing went out of that town, the entire place ran as fast as it could to hell.
Is there no safe place to live anymore? That really sucks. Have you considered moving? I moved to Texas and while crime exists, I feel safer knowing that I have the right to defend myself with lethal force...we now keep a gun in the house (never would have thought I would ever own a gun). It helps with my peace of mind.

You can't go to St. Claire Square on a weekend night anymore, you never know what you are going to run into. :mad:
That is unfortunate.

Bellevillle is not what it used to be Very true.

I was speaking of the parents, who it looks like don't parent, are sending their kids to school. Was not trying to imply that they are bussing kids into Belleville, gotta read what I write before I post it. ;) Oh...gotcha! :)

Again, I apologize for running my mouth off, I shouldn't have. I get riled up sometimes and don't think before I speak, typical woman :D;)
I would say I am a typical woman, too. :) I am sorry for my emotional response as well. It is very hard to watch this kind of violence and upsets me to my core. What kind of world are we living in? Violence has always been part of the human condition i guess...but it still makes me sad. And it is also upsetting when your hometown sanctuary becomes less safe.

MsDoodahs
09-16-2009, 09:07 AM
I would have to say it was. The biggest one I remember was between a group of black guys and a group of "headbangers".

Thanks for responding.

amy31416
09-16-2009, 10:34 AM
And people wonder why stuff like Columbine and Virginia Tech happens.

Sadly, that was my thought as well. Leaving behind the race of the attackers/attacked for a moment. Imagine you're that kid, imagine that a big group of your schoolmates was cheering on the beating you're getting. Imagine that the kids in the front of the bus look on in horror but do nothing and you're absolutely powerless and humiliated.

I sure as hell would think about going to extreme measures, and teenagers aren't the most logical of creatures and can be quite moody.

I think I'm angriest about the bus driver who was the only adult present and he did absolutely nothing.

RCA
09-16-2009, 11:10 AM
What was the bus driver doing the whole time? It's obvious the bus was moving during the video.

Bruno
09-16-2009, 11:12 AM
What was the bus driver doing the whole time? It's obvious the bus was moving during the video.

See post 88

Primbs
09-16-2009, 12:33 PM
I bet these kids might beat up the bus driver. You do have to worry if you are a bus driver.

YouTube - School Bus Driver Get beaten By a Student (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Q_oXmNscPU)

amy31416
09-16-2009, 12:38 PM
Nevermind...

Primbs
09-16-2009, 12:53 PM
Here is a race neutral video. Just mean thugs beating up the bus driver.

YouTube - Bus driver beaten (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fnnVoucVVE)

BlackTerrel
09-16-2009, 07:54 PM
1.) That kid got the living tar beat out of him --- that wasn't a schoolyard fist-fight.

2.) I love how you go through a thread and cherry-pick a few twistable comments to try and change the direction of the thread...par for the course!

1. Kids beat each other up all the time. That's life. Let's be real here. If the races were reversed and I posted this everyone would accuse me of "race-baiting".

2. What do you think Mr. T would do in this situation?

Primbs
09-21-2009, 12:55 PM
http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/stories.nsf/illinoisnews/story/B5F21386037036DC86257638005C8B35?OpenDocument

The Judge let the kid go home. No jail time yet.

TGGRV
09-21-2009, 01:23 PM
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/6858/0213o.jpg
My question is why wasn't this a hate crime? Amusingly, the politicians will say that whites are racist and we need more hate crime laws to deter them because the hate crime statistics will be biased against whites due to this. The same stuff is related to prosecuting women who falsely accuse of rape.

I went to a 70% black High School in the eearly 80's.

The black thugs were afraid to mess with the Italian contingent of our school.
Ha, Madonna had a concert here and she said we discriminate against minorities and people booed her ass off the stage. lmao

As long as blacks will get away with racism, we will have this. I was laughing at that idiot Eric whatever his face who supports hate crimes... And keeps going about how he refers to constant crimes against a race or whatever. By his logic, a black man raping a white woman is a hate crime, since blacks rape almost as many white women as whites do.

Oh, since this wasn't racially motivated, blacks getting lynched wasn't racially motivated either.

That has to change.
It is called white guilt.

And really, nobody has to accommodate blacks. Hell, if I'd be a black person in the US, I'd be happy I'm not in Afrika.

http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=1084394769627714346
Everyone should watch this. Anti-racism is a political ideology. It has a specific political purpose. Hence the cognitive dissonance related to it.

James Madison
09-21-2009, 03:40 PM
1. Kids beat each other up all the time. That's life.

I wouldn't call this beating EACH OTHER up. I'd call this a felony assault.