PDA

View Full Version : Major Acorn scandal breaking today.

paulitics
09-15-2009, 08:34 AM
This involves child prostitution rings, it involves named politicians, a complicit media, it involves Charlie Gibson saying he didn't know about it, it involves possible murder, it involves Glenn beck stringing this thing out so that we watch his T.V show tonight. This is all I know. THIS IS CRAZY.

Yesterday the Senate voted to cease federal funding to Acorn. Not a coincidence I'm sure. This can bring down a major arm of the machinery that is trying to bring America down. if it is big enough, it can also freeze Obama's agenda. Wishful thinking I know, but this can be a major opportunity for some to expose the true agenda.

However, I'm sure there are many tricks up the sleeve of a cornered animal, who will become desperate and thus even more dangerous. Intersting times, and alot more to follow.

Disclaimer: This is just a summary of what Glenn Beck has either said, or implied. Glenn Beck can overhype, and sensationalize for ratings. Keep that in mind. I've been listening to the show all morning. It sounds like a story that is unraveling and a work in progress, and involves live recordings. Obviously, it is going to take an investigation to get to the bottom of this. There has been smoke about this sort of stuff for years, but no investigation.

Without an investigation, Congress and the media become complicit. That is going to be the big story.

Bruno
09-15-2009, 08:37 AM
It gets more interesting by the minute. Stay tuned, folks!

Dr.3D
09-15-2009, 08:38 AM
Watch for something to be done to keep FOX NEWS from further exposing what is happening.
This is what has happened in the past when the "cornered animal" of government becomes desperate.

Cowlesy
09-15-2009, 08:39 AM
what?

LittleLightShining
09-15-2009, 08:40 AM
This involves child prostitution rings, it involves named politicians, a complicit media, it involves Charlie Gibson saying he didn't know about it, it involves possible murder, it involves Glenn beck stringing this thing out so that we watch his T.V show tonight. This is all I know. THIS IS CRAZY.

Yesterday the Senate voted to cease federal funding to Acorn. Not a coincidence I'm sure. This can bring down a major arm of the machinery that is trying to bring America down. if it is big enough, it can also freeze Obama's agenda. Wishful thinking I know, but this can be a major opportunity for some to expose the true agenda.

However, I'm sure there are many tricks up the sleeve of a cornered animal, who will become desperate and thus even more dangerous. Intersting times, and alot more to follow.
Source?

paulitics
09-15-2009, 08:47 AM
Source?

Glenn Becks show, but he is being a little bit of a tease with this whole thing.

It involves tape recordings that are being released today, and he is releasing a little bit at a time.

Politicians were just named in the recording, something that sounds very criminal. Barbara Boxer was just mentioned, lol.

Elwar
09-15-2009, 08:49 AM
You mean this?

Third Videotape Reveals ACORN Assisting 'Pimp,' 'Prostitute' in Brooklyn, N.Y.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,549903,00.html

http://www.garyjohnson2012.com/e107_images/banners/garyjohnsonbanner.jpg (http://www.garyjohnson2012.com)

pcosmar
09-15-2009, 08:50 AM
Even a rabbit will bite when backed into a corner.

This ain't no rabbit.

The left / right media have been stoking the fires and we may see an event soon.
TPTB want to get rid of the Constitution. I expect Martial Law. I expect an event to trigger it.

Bruno
09-15-2009, 08:50 AM
You mean this?

http://www.garyjohnson2012.com/e107_images/banners/garyjohnsonbanner.jpg (http://www.garyjohnson2012.com)

Sounds bigger than that.

TonySutton
09-15-2009, 08:52 AM
Is this George?

MsDoodahs
09-15-2009, 08:52 AM
Oh wow.

Is this just GB hyping to increase viewers to his show?

Bruno
09-15-2009, 08:53 AM
Is this George?

lol, that was my first reaction as well. :)

paulitics
09-15-2009, 08:54 AM
You mean this?

No, that was just an appetizer. This is in California, and involves politicians. I think this has alot to do with the Senate voting to cease Acorn funding yesterdy.

tremendoustie
09-15-2009, 08:58 AM
No, that was just an appetizer. This is in California, and involves politicians. I think this has alot to do with the Senate voting to cease Acorn funding yesterdy.

Yay! Bring down the scumbags in CA. John and Ken will go to town on this, if it's for real.

KAYA
09-15-2009, 09:05 AM
Source?

My understanding is that the video will be released at 4pm EST on Andrew Breightbart's biggovernment.com.

They have been playing audio clips on Glenn Beck's radio show and let me tell you this is not like the other 3 ACORN stings. This one is much more damning. This one involves a white woman as the ACORN consultant who also mentions her associations with named politicians including Barbara Boxer among others.

The under cover reporters are even more explicit in their description of their plans for a child prostitution business and this woman is more than willing to help with the set up in this operation. In fact, (and this is what I found most telling) the undercover prostitute Hanna Giles explains that she wants to educate these El Salvadorian children as a reward for having good days at work. The ACORN consultant then actually advises against having the children educated explaining that if they become educated they will become self-sufficient and no longer dependent on her as the brothel owner!

Bruno
09-15-2009, 09:07 AM
My understanding is that the video will be released at 4pm EST on Andrew Breightbart's biggovernment.com.

They have been playing audio clips on Glenn Beck's radio show and let me tell you this is not like the other 3 ACORN stings. This one is much more damning. This one involves a white woman as the ACORN consultant who also mentions her associations with named politicians including Barbara Boxer among others.

The under cover reporters are even more explicit in their description of their plans for a child prostitution business and this woman is more than willing to help with the set up in this operation. In fact, (and this is what I found most telling) the undercover prostitute Hanna Giles explains that she wants to educate these El Salvadorian children as a reward for having good days at work. The ACORN consultant then actually advises against having the children educated explaining that if they become educated they will become self-sufficient and no longer dependent on her as the brothel owner!

WOW! Glenn Beck is delayed an hour here, and just beginning. I'm all ears and can't wait for Breitbart's release.

LittleLightShining
09-15-2009, 09:11 AM

Holy crap.

KAYA
09-15-2009, 09:14 AM
Um, wow! The ACORN worker actually talks about how she shoot and killed her husband!!!

paulitics
09-15-2009, 09:15 AM
Glenn beck is doing a damn good job of keeping my ass glued to the radio when I have other stuff to do. Good job Glenn.

Glenn Beck also proclaimed that the 4th branch of government, the mainstream media is now over.

Bruno
09-15-2009, 09:16 AM
Um, wow! The ACORN worker actually talks about how she shoot and killed her husband!!!

seriously??? unbelieveable

LittleLightShining
09-15-2009, 09:17 AM
The local conservative guy is talking about this, too, but not in as great detail. He did though just inform us that VT's 2 senators voted to continue funding for ACORN. Barbara Boxer was among those who voted to shut them down.

KAYA
09-15-2009, 09:18 AM
seriously??? unbelieveable

YES!!! Seriously, I just heard it and she actually says that she picked up the gun, shoot and killed him!

Bruno
09-15-2009, 09:23 AM
YES!!! Seriously, I just heard it and she actually says that she picked up the gun, shoot and killed him!

That is crazy. Why would anyone admit that to anyone, let alone a "pimp"?

KAYA
09-15-2009, 09:32 AM
That is crazy. Why would anyone admit that to anyone, let alone a "pimp"?

The undercover prostitute was talking about being abused in her past and so the ACORN worker was sympathizing with her. She explained that she understood because she lived with an abusive husband and then goes on to tell a story about how she had enough and actually killed him. Who knows what is true but this is the story this ACORN worker told.

LibertyEagle
09-15-2009, 09:33 AM
Glenn beck is doing a damn good job of keeping my ass glued to the radio when I have other stuff to do. Good job Glenn.

Glenn Beck also proclaimed that the 4th branch of government, the mainstream media is now over.

Then why would FOX allow him to cover this, because FOX is certainly mainstream media?

I'm not trusting this buildup. There has to be an alternate agenda that is being played.

paulitics
09-15-2009, 09:52 AM
Then why would FOX allow him to cover this, because FOX is certainly mainstream media?

I'm not trusting this buildup. There has to be an alternate agenda that is being played.

True about the alternate agenda being possible. But, this will still hurt the non cable news networks who are supposed to be neutral, like abs, nbc, cbs.

Remember, that Obama was looking at creating a national security force through community organizations. I don't see how this agenda can be implemented any time soon with this type of scandal. Also, Acorn and SIEU was also very present at the townhall meetings, aimed to intimidate and drown out the opposition. How are they going to continue to do this, with even congress turing against them?

I also think this story was big enough to penetrate through even the MSM filter. Yesterday, the Senate voted to defund Acorn for a reason, and this had nothing to do with glenn Beck. This story is going to be bigger than fox news, and the alternative news sources would have simply made this go viral anyway. Youtube is doing what the printing press had once done centuries ago.

MsDoodahs
09-15-2009, 09:53 AM
Youtube is doing what the printing press had once done centuries ago.

YES!

Which is exactly why BO will try to grab control over it.

PaulaGem
09-15-2009, 10:06 AM
How about some links, guys?

Bruno
09-15-2009, 10:11 AM
How about some links, guys?

Breitbart will be releasing it later today. Glenn Beck is previewing it today, and doing his own research.

Deborah K
09-15-2009, 10:17 AM

Barbara Boxer???!! Oh Lord! Please make it true! Please make it true!!!

Liberty Star
09-15-2009, 10:21 AM
I'm done with this Acorn scandal, corruption has been exposed there.

I want Fox to talk about 1000 time bigger Afghanistan scandal now, that has hugely greater impact on our lives.

This is now their drama act to keep people focussed just on these mini scandals so that bigger issues never come up. If Fox producers and owners care about America and are surfing this forum, they should do it starting today.

Reason
09-15-2009, 10:23 AM

I want Fox to talk about 1000 time bigger Afghanistan scandal now, that has hugely greater impact on our lives.

This their drama to keep people focused just on such things so that bigger issues never come up. If Fox cares about America and is surfing this forum, they would do it starting today.

Yeah, I am done with this Acorn witch hunt as well.

ItsTime

This their drama to keep people focussed just on such things so that bigger issues never come up. If Fox producers and owners care about America and are surfing this forum, they should do it starting today.

It is getting boring and stupid. But Fox will never say anything bad about the war.

Deborah K

What do we know about Rupert Murdoch? Why would he allow someone like Beck to do this? I know he's an Aussie and that he's conservative. But what else?

Like you, LE a big part of me sees a potential for hegelian dialectic here. But I'd like proof of it before I completely dismiss what is going on at Fox. The other issue is Judge Nap. He seems too principled to work in a system that intends to control his message.

?????

Deborah K
09-15-2009, 10:27 AM

This is now their drama act to keep people focussed just on these mini scandals so that bigger issues never come up. If Fox producers and owners care about America and are surfing this forum, they should do it starting today.

The thing is, ACORN got Obama elected. Obama was a lead attorney for ACORN. ACORN has ties - CLOSE ties to SEIU. People from both orgs. have Obama's ear. The web is tangled and the players have very shady backgrounds. The corruption is endless from top to bottom. ACORN is eligable to receive up to 8 BILLION tax dollars.

This rabbit hole is deeeeeep!

LibertyEagle
09-15-2009, 10:29 AM
What do we know about Rupert Murdoch? Why would he allow someone like Beck to do this? I know he's an Aussie and that he's conservative. But what else?

Like you, LE a big part of me sees a potential for hegelian dialectic here. But I'd like proof of it before I completely dismiss what is going on at Fox. The other issue is Judge Nap. He seems too principled to work in a system that intends to control his message.

?????

This is the same network who was pushing the Weapons of Mass Destruction theme, in addition to why it was ok to torture, remove habeas corpus, fight undeclared wars, spy on American citizens and all the rest.

Murdoch is the same man who held a fundraiser for Hillary Clinton.

He is not a conservative. Maybe a neocon, but most certainly not a conservative.

FOX is every bit as much a part of the play as every other station. They are just playing a different part. I'm just trying to figure out if they are allowing the coverage of this particular event because ACORN was caught in the videos, or if it's part of an entirely different agenda and we're being led down a rose path.

Liberty Star
09-15-2009, 10:31 AM
It is getting boring and stupid. But Fox will never say anything bad about the war.

The real scadal is that they have complete blackout of such a huge issue while 24X7 running video clips of a "white jogger" girl turned pretend prostitute with a gawdy "pimp" exposing corruption in black neighborhoods.

Corruption has to be exposed everywhere. But looking at the overall picture, I don't see any bigger prostitutes than many of the Fox / MSM propagandists/talking heads and their producers. How poor someone has to be sellout like this. At least people on those black neighborhoods are poor uneducated folk, there is no excuse for daily prostitution these glittery mac daddys in MSM do.

Deborah K
09-15-2009, 10:32 AM
This is the same network who was pushing the Weapons of Mass Destruction theme, in addition to why it was ok to torture, remove habeas corpus, fight undeclared wars, spy on American citizens and all the rest.

He is not a conservative. Maybe a neocon, but most certainly not a conservative.

FOX is every bit as much a part of the play as every other station. They are just playing a different part. I'm just trying to figure out if they are allowing the coverage of this particular event because ACORN was caught in the videos, or if it's part of an entirely different agenda and we're being led down a rose path.

Well, ACORN has threatened a lawsuit against FOX. That should be interesting. And of course, ACORN will be using taxpayer money to sue them. :rolleyes:

Bruno
09-15-2009, 10:33 AM
Senator Calls for 'Immediate and Thorough' Investigation of ACORN
Sen. Richard Shelby, R-Ala., ranking Republican on the Senate Committee on Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs calls for a probe of ACORN in a letter to committee Chairman Christopher Dodd, D-Conn.

FOXNews.com

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Pressure is building for a top-to-bottom review of ACORN in the wake of undercover videos showing the organization giving questionable advice, with a top Senate Republican calling Tuesday for an "immediate and thorough" investigation of the group.

House Republicans also wrote a letter to President Obama asking him to use his authority to end all federal funding for ACORN and break all government ties with the organization.

Sen. Richard Shelby, R-Ala., ranking Republican on the Senate Committee on Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs called for the congressional probe in a letter to committee Chairman Christopher Dodd, D-Conn.

The letter comes after the Senate voted 83-7 Monday to cut off the group from Housing and Urban Development grants. The Census Bureau on Friday also severed ties with ACORN. Nine lawmakers, eight of them Republican, did not vote.

The vote followed the release of secretly recorded videotapes of group members offering assistance to two people posing as a pimp and prostitute. Those tapes were on the heels of arrests in Florida of 11 ACORN workers accused of voter registration fraud.

"Last night's vote served as a resounding rebuke on behalf of American taxpayers regarding the activities of ACORN," Shelby said in a statement. "While this vote is important, it is limited in scope and we must know more. It is imperative that we proceed immediately to investigate what appears to be ACORN's stunning disregard for the law and abuse of taxpayer funds.

"Such an investigation would serve as the basis for determining not only whether ACORN is worthy of receiving other federal funds this year, but ever again," Shelby said.

Shelby also wrote to the inspector general for the Department of Housing and Urban Development.

House Republicans, led by Minority Leader John Boehner, wrote in their letter to the president that he should "disclose and terminate" all federal funding to ACORN.

"It is evident that ACORN is incapable of using federal funds in a manner that is consistent with the law," they wrote. "Immediate action is necessary to ensure that no additional tax dollars are directed to ACORN."

Law enforcement sources confirm that the office of Brooklyn District Attorney Charles Hynes has launched an investigation into the ACORN Brooklyn office -- which was featured in the latest video released by filmmaker James O'Keefe.

As with the videos shot in Baltimore and Washington, D.C., the ACORN workers in the Brooklyn video are shown offering the "pimp" and "prostitute" advice on how to avoid detection from officials weighing whether to give them loans on housing, which the duo said they wanted to use to run a brothel.

The workers in Baltimore and Washington have since been fired.

But the organization claims that O'Keefe tried the hidden-camera operation in a number of other ACORN offices with no luck.

ACORN chief organizer Bertha Lewis said in a written statement that while she could not defend the actions of the terminated workers, O'Keefe may have committed a felony during the operation.

"It is clear that the videos are doctored, edited and in no way the result of the fabricated story being portrayed by conservative, activist 'filmmaker' O'Keefe and his partner in crime," Lewis said.

O'Keefe has demanded an apology for claiming he falsified the tapes.

Lewis also called the Senate decision on Monday evening "a rare and politically convenient step."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/09/15/senator-calls-immediate-thorough-investigation-acorn/

amy31416
09-15-2009, 10:36 AM
I'm feeling a bit skeptical because this stuff is like porn/soap operas for the average right-wing voter and would certainly distract left-wingers as well.

Maybe it's all true, but I think it's a good idea to keep an eye on the "little" stories.

dannno
09-15-2009, 10:40 AM

What are the "other" stings?? Nothing to do with child prostitution, right? There was only the one sting in maryland with the pimp and prostitute or what?

Bruno
09-15-2009, 10:42 AM
What are the "other" stings?? Nothing to do with child prostitution, right? There was only the one sting in maryland with the pimp and prostitute or what?

One sting, same filmmakers, same child porn scenerio, at least four locations now. San Bernardino is the latest one.

constituent
09-15-2009, 10:46 AM

bravo. some days I wish they could bottle your vigor.

Sandra
09-15-2009, 10:47 AM
So are they just recycling an old story as new content?

Dr.3D
09-15-2009, 10:47 AM

From what I understand, so far until today, there has been three videos.
One in Baltimore one in Brooklyn and one in D.C.

constituent
09-15-2009, 10:50 AM
I'm feeling a bit skeptical because this stuff is like porn/soap operas for the average right-wing voter and would certainly distract left-wingers as well.

Maybe it's all true, but I think it's a good idea to keep an eye on the "little" stories.

Hmmmm... a porn opera.

wow, thanks for my next big idea.

take that pete townsend!

s35wf
09-15-2009, 10:51 AM
Im more interested in the fraud their involved with regarding census, voters registration(election fraud) and MOST important to me their involvement with Housing, Loans, Foreclosures, and ACORN members getting such great deals at the loss of homeowners who were foreclosed on!

amy31416
09-15-2009, 10:52 AM
Hmmmm... a porn opera.

wow, thanks for my next big idea.

take that pete townsend!

Can't wait for the musical score, so to speak.

Bruno
09-15-2009, 10:57 AM
Im more interested in the fraud their involved with regarding census, voters registration(election fraud) and MOST important to me their involvement with Housing, Loans, Foreclosures, and ACORN members getting such great deals at the loss of homeowners who were foreclosed on!

True.

But remember, Al Capone was brought down by tax evasion charges. Now that the group has finally come under fire enought for the Senate to vote 83-7 to withhold funding, and calling for further investigations, more light will be shined on them.

Sandra
09-15-2009, 10:59 AM
How does the brothel in Nevada register their business for taxes anyway?

dannno
09-15-2009, 10:59 AM
From what I understand, so far until today, there has been three videos.
One in Baltimore one in Brooklyn and one in D.C.

One sting, same filmmakers, same child porn scenerio, at least four locations now. San Bernardino is the latest one.

Thanks!

Original_Intent
09-15-2009, 11:00 AM
So the same people will reorganize under a new name, the same congressmen will vote to fund them that funded ACORN, and the band plays on...

Deborah K
09-15-2009, 11:03 AM
Just looked up Murdoch. Man this guy likes to play both ends against the middle.......I wonder what Judge Nap thinks of him......

Deborah K
09-15-2009, 11:04 AM
So the same people will reorganize under a new name, the same congressmen will vote to fund them that funded ACORN, and the band plays on...

The watchdogs are on to them now. It won't be so easy to slither away.

Cowlesy
09-15-2009, 11:05 AM
I hope they dismantle all these organizations because I think they're doing more to destroy communities than "helping" them.

LibertyEagle
09-15-2009, 11:10 AM
Just looked up Murdoch. Man this guy likes to play both ends against the middle.......I wonder what Judge Nap thinks of him......

I doubt he likes him, but the important thing is for the Judge to get out his message. If Murdoch will allow him to do that right now, he should take every opportunity to do so.

It's just like how we don't have to kneel before Glenn Beck's or the GOP's feet, to be willing to use them as tools to achieve our own goals of reinstating liberty in this country.

dannno
09-15-2009, 11:11 AM
I hope they dismantle all these organizations because I think they're doing more to destroy communities than "helping" them.

Well they won't be very effective without all of the government money coming at them... Senate already voted 83-7 to halt ACORN funding until more investigation is done.

Dr.3D
09-15-2009, 11:13 AM
I have to wonder how many videos there are in total.
It seems Beck has them all and is slowly releasing them.

Epic
09-15-2009, 11:17 AM
Haha the lady was just like "I shot and killed my husband"

The pimp is like "you mean emotionally?"

Lady is like "no I fucking killed him with a gun and then he died right there"

specsaregood
09-15-2009, 11:17 AM
FOX is every bit as much a part of the play as every other station. They are just playing a different part. I'm just trying to figure out if they are allowing the coverage of this particular event because ACORN was caught in the videos, or if it's part of an entirely different agenda and we're being led down a tose path.

Fox HAS to cover this. It isn't like fox did these stings, they were done independently and they would have become an internet sensation and local talk radio sensation no matter what. If foxnews did not cover these and give it airtime then they would lose their status amongst the "conservatives"/republicans/neocons and would be exposed as being controlled opposition.

I'd bet murdoch and their program managers were not happy about having to cover this; but like I said, they were sort of forced into it by independent investigators.

Edit: If fox has actually done these investigations with their own reporters I would have been impressed; the fact that they didnt and it was uncovered by some citizen journalists says a LOT about the state of our media and the power of the internet and technology in general.

dannno
09-15-2009, 11:46 AM
Haha the lady was just like "I shot and killed my husband"

The pimp is like "you mean emotionally?"

Lady is like "no I fucking killed him with a gun and then he died right there"

Wow, that is pretty epic..

puppetmaster
09-15-2009, 12:00 PM
wonder who voted to keep funding

specsaregood
09-15-2009, 12:06 PM
wonder who voted to keep funding

Burris (D-IL)
Casey (D-PA)
Durbin (D-IL)
Gillibrand (D-NY)
Leahy (D-VT)
Sanders (I-VT)
Whitehouse (D-RI)

http://senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_lists/roll_call_vote_cfm.cfm?congress=111&session=1&vote=00275

Eric Arthur Blair
09-15-2009, 12:17 PM
Rupert Murdoch hates Fox news but it's news corps only source of revenue. Recently Murdoch ordered all his newspapers to go green. Now every week in the UK Sunday Times there is always one or two climate porn articles. Will he force FOX to go green as well? I think he might.

KAYA
09-15-2009, 12:28 PM
Barbara Boxer???!! Oh Lord! Please make it true! Please make it true!!!

The ACORN woman only mentioned knowing or working with her in the past, not sure if there is much more to it than that, at least in this tape...

Deborah K
09-15-2009, 12:30 PM
The ACORN woman only mentioned knowing or working with her in the past, not sure if there is much more to it than that, at least in this tape...

Bummer.....she needs to go. As do Feinstein and Pelosi.

LibertyEagle
09-15-2009, 12:32 PM
Bummer.....she needs to go. As do Feinstein and Pelosi.

I was hopin' for Maxine Waters. :p

KAYA
09-15-2009, 12:38 PM
I have to wonder how many videos there are in total.
It seems Beck has them all and is slowly releasing them.

No, Andrew Breightbart has them. These videos are exclusive to his newly created media website http://biggovernment.com.

Deborah K
09-15-2009, 12:47 PM
I was hopin' for Maxine Waters. :p

Yes, that socialist needs to go as well! For those of you who don't know about this creepy woman:

YouTube - MAXINE WATERS OUTS THE DEMS SOCIALIST AGENDA (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrA9zj94NuU)

lx43
09-15-2009, 01:37 PM
[QUOTE=Deborah K;2317025]Yes, that socialist needs to go as well! For those of you who don't know about this creepy woman:

I don't know who's worse this Socialist or a neocon.

Cowlesy
09-15-2009, 01:46 PM
I'd call Maxine Waters our "special needs" congressperson, but that would be an insult to good folks with special needs.

bunklocoempire
09-15-2009, 02:09 PM

At the end of the day it is fear, outrage and ratings... which of course leads sheep further down the chute and perpetuates "can't let dems win at ANY cost, keep voting for the lesser of two evils -it's our only hope"

When Beck or someone else points to how BOTH parties benefit from ACORN and the like, then we can take them a bit more seriously.

In other words, does the money dumped into ACORN benefit only the dems? Or, does the war only benefit the repubs?

Does cap & trade only benefit dems? Does TARP only benefit repubs? Does Obama care only benefit dems?

If your connected and have a heads up, you can clean up.

Bunkloco

haaaylee
09-15-2009, 03:44 PM
YouTube - ACORN San Bernadino Child Prostitution Investigation Part I (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s8w9GEpSzw&feature=player_embedded)

video up.

amy31416
09-15-2009, 03:47 PM
Holy crap--totally premeditated murder. She just admitted it.

Jesus Christ, I'm not going to look at domestic violence cases the same way again.

haaaylee
09-15-2009, 03:51 PM
YouTube - ACORN Audio from San Bernardino Part 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrGG_4CtVDE&feature=channel)

glenn beck audio from the radio program.

Original_Intent
09-15-2009, 03:53 PM
I am really torn who is my most hated congressperson - Pelosi or Waters

Sheer Stupidity:
Point Waters

Influence:
Point Pelosi

Complete disregard for the Constitution:
Tie

Race baiting:
Point Waters

Blind partisanship:
Point Pelosi

Arrogance, hubris, etc:
Tie, but advantage Pelosi because she actually pulls arrogance off with some credibility and Waters just looks like a dipshit who has no clue what a fool she is.

Class warfare:
Slight advantage to Waters.

You see my dilemna. The list goes on.

amy31416
09-15-2009, 04:06 PM
Acorn's website is downnnnnn

specsaregood
09-15-2009, 04:11 PM
Holy crap--totally premeditated murder. She just admitted it.

And she even advocated it while operating as an employee of acorn. LOL.
They can't have any videos that get better than this one can they?

squarepusher
09-15-2009, 04:14 PM
Acorn's website is downnnnnn

hahahahahahahah

lmao http://www.acorn.org

LittleLightShining
09-15-2009, 04:15 PM
Wow. Just WOW!

That guy seriously wore that coat???

haaaylee
09-15-2009, 04:17 PM
And she even advocated it while operating as an employee of acorn. LOL.
They can't have any videos that get better than this one can they?

i don't know, it just keeps getting better and better . . .

specsaregood
09-15-2009, 04:19 PM
i don't know, it just keeps getting better and better . . .

True, if you had a series of explosive videos, which day of the week would you choose to "peak" on? Tuesday might not be bad, but I would think friday or thursday would be best.

It's sick, I know; but I hope they have more.....

squarepusher
09-15-2009, 04:20 PM
i would really be surprised if they can outdo 1st degree murder

Eric Arthur Blair
09-15-2009, 04:22 PM
i could only watch half it, when she started saying that you can use violence on kids to increase sex profits that was enough. my God there are some sickos in this world.

Dr.3D
09-15-2009, 04:28 PM
No, Andrew Breightbart has them. These videos are exclusive to his newly created media website http://biggovernment.com.

Okay, but we still don't know how many more videos there are.

MsDoodahs
09-15-2009, 04:50 PM
i could only watch half it, when she started saying that you can use violence on kids to increase sex profits that was enough. my God there are some sickos in this world.

WOW.

I missed the last half, so I missed the admission of pre-meditated murder and this sickness, too.

Really sad...

amy31416
09-15-2009, 04:55 PM
WOW.

I missed the last half, so I missed the admission of pre-meditated murder and this sickness, too.

Really sad...

This is essentially the conversation:

Theresa: I shot him, I shot him
Prostitute: in self defense?
Theresa: Yeah. Then I just picked up the gun and
said fuck you, and I shot him. And he died. Right
there. And...but before that I had done, laid
some groundwork

I'm not a lawyer or anything, but I think that saying that you "laid some groundwork" prior to shooting someone means that it was pre-meditated, not self-defense. A murder case can be re-opened if new info arises, can't it?

MsDoodahs
09-15-2009, 04:58 PM
YIKES.

This was the drippy nut disease office where, exactly?

amy31416
09-15-2009, 05:01 PM
YIKES.

This was the drippy nut disease office where, exactly?

San Bernadino. That disgusting woman doesn't even look respectable enough to clean up the bathrooms in a porn shop.

s35wf
09-15-2009, 05:15 PM
just watched part & listened to part GB radio; i had to shut if off; it makes me sick.

What a sick f*cking world we live in anymore :(

Dr.3D
09-15-2009, 05:15 PM
A murder case can be re-opened if new info arises, can't it?

If she never went to trial, it could, otherwise it would be double jeopardy.

Bruno
09-15-2009, 05:20 PM

Unless she was charged with 2nd degree murder the first time, and 1st degree murder the next. At least I think that would still be a possibility and not be double jeopardy.

devil21
09-15-2009, 05:21 PM
I don't care one bit about adult prostitution. People can make their own choices knowing the risks. But the violence against children to force them to work more takes the cake.

I will say that I get the feeling that the Acorn woman in the video was being quite exaggerated with the tales of her past exploits but I do hope the murder admission is looked into just in case it's true. Also, its GREAT to see a white person as the subject of the video. That pretty much kills the "racist" angle.

Bruno
09-15-2009, 05:22 PM
I don't care one bit about adult prostitution. People can make their own choices knowing the risks. But the violence against children to force them to work more takes the cake.

I will say that I get the feeling that the Acorn woman in the video was being quite exaggerated with the tales of her past exploits but I do hope the murder admission is looked into just in case it's true. Also, its GREAT to see a white person as the subject of the video. That pretty much kills the "racist" angle.

Agree on all points

RoyalShock
09-15-2009, 05:23 PM
On one hand this woman seems to know quite about about the "industry". On the other hand, she just seems odd enough that I question her credibility. Her claims seemed awfully grandiose.

That said, the whole "laying groundwork" part sounded to me like she spread false information to create a motivating factor and that her affirmative answer to the self-defense comment came with a "wink, wink".

Sandra
09-15-2009, 05:26 PM
On one hand this woman seems to know quite about about the "industry". On the other hand, she just seems odd enough that I question her credibility. Her claims seemed awfully grandiose.

That said, the whole "laying groundwork" part sounded to me like she spread false information to create a motivating factor and that her affirmative answer to the self-defense comment came with a "wink, wink".

why would she volunteer that info to total strangers?

amy31416
09-15-2009, 05:28 PM

They had prostitutes in the early 1900's!

That's pretty much the impression that I got too. I'd still call that pre-meditated, but I guess she could probably get out of it with a decent lawyer, if she is able to be tried.

devil21
09-15-2009, 05:29 PM

Because some people just can't shut the fuck up.

She may also think that statute of limitations for prosecution has expired or maybe she was already tried and acquitted so she can say whatever she wants now.

RoyalShock
09-15-2009, 05:42 PM

It just sounded like bragging to me. And considering the subject matter (like you are alluding, pretty serious stuff that most reasonable people would NOT divulge), I wonder if she's telling tall tales.

I'm not saying she is or isn't, just that something doesn't seem right about her.

MsDoodahs
09-15-2009, 05:44 PM

loose lips sink ships...

lol....

specsaregood
09-15-2009, 05:44 PM
It just sounded like bragging to me. And considering the subject matter (like you are alluding, pretty serious stuff that most reasonable people would NOT divulge), I wonder if she's telling tall tales.

Yeah, sounded like she was lying/exaggerating to me as well. BUT perhaps she'll learn an important lesson.

Either way, she was advocating both violence and murder while employed in an advisory role. Not good.

tremendoustie
09-15-2009, 06:06 PM
Yeah, sounded like she was lying/exaggerating to me as well. BUT perhaps she'll learn an important lesson.

Either way, she was advocating both violence and murder while employed in an advisory role. Not good.

Maybe I'm wierd, but the support for child prostitution bothered me a lot more than the murder admission.

Forget the possible murder, accepting the idea of selling out kidnapped children is truly sick.

specsaregood
09-15-2009, 06:10 PM
Maybe I'm wierd, but the support for child prostitution bothered me a lot more than the murder admission.

Forget the possible murder, accepting the idea of selling out kidnapped children is truly outrageous, and evil.

No disagreement here.

ShowMeLiberty
09-15-2009, 06:25 PM
You know, I think I'd rather be associated with actual racists than with anybody remotely connected to ACORN.

What a sick, sick group.

revolutionary8
09-15-2009, 06:28 PM
Not sure if this is the same woman, but if so, it doesn't add up:

Tresa M. Parten married Duane A. Berhow on 7/4/1964.

Name: Tresa M Parten
Est. Birth: abt 1949
Spouse Name: Duane A Berhow
Spouse Age: 18
Est. Spouse Birth: abt 1946
Date: 4 Jul 1964

Duane Allen Berhow died in San Berardino, California on 9/28/1992

Name: Duane Allen Berhow
Social Security #: xxxxxxxxxx
Sex: MALE
Birth Date: 28 Nov 1964
Birthplace: California
Death Date: 28 Sep 1992
Death Place: San Bernardino
Mother's Maiden Name: Parten

Tresa Berhow remarried in 1983 to Donald C. Kaelke

Name: Tresa M Parten
Est. Birth: abt 1948
Spouse Name: Donald C Kaelke
Spouse Age: 40
Est. Spouse Birth: abt 1943
Date: 5 Nov 1983

RoyalShock
09-15-2009, 08:07 PM

Agreed. I'm just glad they are finally getting exposed.

Dr.3D
09-15-2009, 08:14 PM
I just heard on Fox News, there is going to be another video tomorrow.

MsDoodahs
09-15-2009, 08:20 PM
Oh wow.

I wonder how many they have in total?

roho76
09-15-2009, 08:38 PM

Unless she was charged with 2nd degree murder the first time, and 1st degree murder the next. At least I think that would still be a possibility and not be double jeopardy.

I think Double Jeopardy is when you serve your sentence for a murder that never happened and then the person shows up and you kill them for real this time. It was in a movie. That's how I know it's true.

Minlawc
09-15-2009, 08:49 PM
Oh wow.

I wonder how many they have in total?

Well the guy's doing a documentary right? So I'm guessing he has a lot more.

Dr.3D
09-15-2009, 08:50 PM
I think Double Jeopardy is when you serve your sentence for a murder that never happened and then the person shows up and you kill them for real this time. It was in a movie. That's how I know it's true.
:D
This quote might help explain what I was referring to.

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb (http://www.usconstitution.net/glossary.html#DOUBLEJ); nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

Fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution.
http://www.usconstitution.net/xconst_Am5.html

thasre
09-15-2009, 08:57 PM

Speaking of movies and double jeopardy, I was surprised to find that the movie "Fracture" with Ryan Gosling and Anthony Hopkins actually managed to use the whole double jeopardy twist in a way that was satisfying and somewhat realistic, and didn't feel like they had just heard what "double jeopardy" was and thought "Damn we need to make a movie with THAT as our MacGuffin!"

paulitics
09-15-2009, 09:06 PM
Well the guy's doing a documentary right? So I'm guessing he has a lot more.

If this is true, perhaps this is why Glenn beck is covering it, although I think beck is actually doing a good job on this one. It sounds like this amateur was going to release this on his own, and make it into a right vs/wrong instead of a left/vs right thing. Again, the MSM is becoming irrelevent, so youtube may have been more effective than Glenn beck's commentary to the average Joe.

I'm beginning to think that this is just going to be the left's Abu Gahib. The left will disregard it as a racially motivated political witchhunt, just like the right was demented enough to dismiss the Abu Grahib's torture photos as "fraternity games". Unfortunately, the democrat people must take a stand for decency in order for this to get beyond the petty political hackery of Tv pundits who will whitewash it.

Sick world we live in.

tremendoustie
09-15-2009, 09:09 PM
Speaking of movies and double jeopardy, I was surprised to find that the movie "Fracture" with Ryan Gosling and Anthony Hopkins actually managed to use the whole double jeopardy twist in a way that was satisfying and somewhat realistic, and didn't feel like they had just heard what "double jeopardy" was and thought "Damn we need to make a movie with THAT as our MacGuffin!"

Lol, I'm pretty sure that's just about exactly how it went down.

dannno
09-15-2009, 09:27 PM
hahahahahahahah

lmao http://www.acorn.org

"They were not believable", said Ms. Kaelke of the two actors. "Somewhat entertaining, but they weren't evengood actors. I didn't know what to make of them. They were clearly playing with me. I decided to shock them asmuch as they were shocking me. Like Stephan Colbert does – saying the most outrageous things with a straightface." While her sense of humor might not be funny to many people, the fact is that she spun false scenario afterfalse scenario and the videographer ate them up.

Didn't somebody post information about her husband's death earlier?

Think this one or any of the other ones were fake?

Dionysus
09-16-2009, 12:08 AM
This stinks on so many levels.

revolutionary8
09-16-2009, 12:32 AM

Forget the possible murder, accepting the idea of selling out kidnapped children is truly sick.

Most Defiantly.
This woman lies for a living.
Oh, and one more thing, she promotes child endangerment, child neglect, child torture, child molestation, and any other f'in fill in the _____________________.- or _______ ity______ _________.
"It can be molded"- Ms. Kaelke

She should be nominated for a f'in VMW. Maybe she can put on some tight pants and strut around looking like the crack whore she is.

(pardon the French)

LittleLightShining
09-16-2009, 03:22 AM
Didn't somebody post information about her husband's death earlier?

Think this one or any of the other ones were fake?

Someone did. But how'd the first guy die? She married him when she was 15.

I don't really know what to think but I think the other videos are definitely legit. This Kaelke lady never really gave them any solid advice. The other thing is, I wouldn't be surprised if Kaelke could see through their act and played them. Imagine the stories she hears every day. Then this young couple comes in and gives her all the sordid details of his run for congress financed by a child sex ring. They just offer the information. No one's really that stupid.

devil21
09-16-2009, 03:37 AM
Then this young couple comes in and gives her all the sordid details of his run for congress financed by a child sex ring. They just offer the information. No one's really that stupid.

Are you new to the United States? Yes, people really are that stupid. I posted earlier that I thought she was embellishing her tales but I did sense some truth in her stories. I bet she really does see some wild shit on a daily basis.

Btw, notice that we never see the video guy OKeefe during the interviews. He probably isn't wearing the Pimp Magic Don Juan outfit into the office. But then again, in California would anybody really notice if he was?

buck000
09-16-2009, 07:14 AM
The woman is claiming she Colbert'd the sneak videographers...

http://acorn.org/index.php?id=12439&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=22583&tx_ttnews[backPid]=12387&cHash=f1e6ffcdd4

Bruno
09-16-2009, 07:21 AM

http://acorn.org/index.php?id=12439&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=22583&tx_ttnews[backPid]=12387&cHash=f1e6ffcdd4

"Ms. Kaelke, who did not know she was being filmed, is appalled that her defensive attempts to deal with atroubling experience have been manipulated into an attack on her work helping low- and moderate-incomefamilies fight the foreclosure crisis, work for needed health care reform, and face the economic crisis in San Bernardino. "

Well, then she has herself to blame because she is a dumbass for going along with it, if that is in fact what happened. She should have kicked them out, threatened to call the police, etc., not gone along with it like it was no big deal and all a joke.

specsaregood
09-16-2009, 07:27 AM

And as I stated in another thread. Why would somebody believe her?
She had a few days to come up with story. No doubt after the story broke, she recognized the undercover investigators knew she was going to be featured. And if she didn't recognize them, no doubt acorn contacted all their offices to find out if any of them had been "hit".

So they had days to come up with this "storyline". The fact that her reaction to most of it was identical to the other offices, indicates that she wasn't colbert'ing them. She just happened to come up with the same answers and reaction as the other offices? Were they all were colbert'ing them? Come on, this "I made it up" story is the easiest excuse to come up with. If you had a teenager and they came up with that exuse, would you believe them? lol

So she is claiming to make up "advice" based on how believable the people that come into the acorn office are? That doesn't sound right either. What if the people were serious?

Bruno
09-16-2009, 07:28 AM
And as I stated in another thread. Why would somebody believe her?
She had a few days to come up with story. No doubt after the story broke, she recognized the undercover investigators knew she was going to be featured. And if she didn't recognize them, no doubt acorn contacted all their offices to find out if any of them had been "hit".

So they had days to come up with this "storyline". The fact that her reaction to most of it was identical to the other offices, indicates that she wasn't colbert'ing them. She just happened to come up with the same answers and reaction as the other offices? Were they all were colbert'ing them? Come on, this "I made it up" story is the easiest excuse to come up with. If you had a teenager and they came up with that exuse, would you believe them? lol

So she is claiming to make up "advice" based on the believable of people that come into the acorn office? That doesn't sound right either. What if the people were serious?

The truth is probably somewhere in the middle.

paulitics
09-16-2009, 08:13 AM
Glenn Beck just announced that he is sitting down face to face with Barack Obama or Monday.

Sandra
09-16-2009, 08:17 AM
She took an obvious defensive physical posturing when talking to the "pimps". She was nervous, standing, halfway hiding behind an object at a considerable distance from them. I think the crazy talk about her allegedly killing (FALSELY) her husband may have been a hint drop saying "If I'm crazy enough to kill my husband, I'll kill you too".

Bruno
09-16-2009, 08:20 AM
Glenn Beck just announced that he is sitting down face to face with Barack Obama or Monday.

Hmmm. We will now see what GB is made of.

Sandra
09-16-2009, 08:22 AM
Hmmm. We will now see what GB is made of.

I'm putting my money on a cancellation. :rolleyes:

specsaregood
09-16-2009, 08:27 AM
She took an obvious defensive physical posturing when talking to the "pimps". She was nervous, standing, halfway hiding behind an object at a considerable distance from them. I think the crazy talk about her allegedly killing (FALSELY) her husband may have been a hint drop saying "If I'm crazy enough to kill my husband, I'll kill you too".

This would also indicate that she wasn't lying about having been a prostitute herself as she probably would have had experience with violent pimps.

tangent4ronpaul
09-16-2009, 08:28 AM

WOW! - if true, I hope broadcast....

-t

rpfan2008
09-16-2009, 08:33 AM
This means:

either this is an attempt to distract people from something real serious which could be going on right now.

or GB is trying to look a little bit more credible...and gain some more of people's trust so that he can abuse it later.

Don't be surprised if this whole thing is "leaked" later as false, too.