PDA

View Full Version : What two dedicated people can accomplish

Carole
09-14-2009, 10:22 PM
What two dedicated people can accomplish.

It is amazing that two brave young people initiated their own expose investigation on ACORN.

These videos they made available to FOX are doing more to expose the corruption of this entity than a year's worth of regular reporting on the numerous investigations of voting registration fraud.

Now it appears Congress MAY even defund them and they will no longer be a part of the census--unless the PTB interfere.

We should all be grateful to the young film-maker and his young female assistant for the absolutely top-notch job they have been doing in exposing the truth.

There is supposed to be more to come Tuesday on Beck--something even more damaging than what we have so far seen.

Congratulations to two young wonderful patriots for having the guts to live their beliefs and get htese videos out there for the world to see. I could not be more proud of them.:)

AdamT
09-14-2009, 10:26 PM
I was thinking about this today as well. The mighty Acorn was brought down fairly easily by two people. I imagine the PTB inside Acorn are going nuts right now! Just think of all the funding they just got cut off from! Amazing.