BuddyRey
09-14-2009, 06:11 PM
Jim Traficant in 2010!

Anti Federalist
09-14-2009, 06:30 PM
Traficant was framed.

moostraks
09-14-2009, 06:56 PM
I live near Youngstown, in what would be his district, and everyone seems to really love him here. He was guest host for the local radio show and not a peep of negativity from what I heard and it was a three hour show.(In fact he commented at the end about wondering where his detractors 'they' profess exist were since noone had anything bad to say.)

From what I have read, and the sentiment of most folks in these parts-the majority feel he was set up....

I am hoping he takes on Tim Ryan. Ryan is a mega turd...

amy31416
09-14-2009, 07:00 PM
I live near Youngstown, in what would be his district, and everyone seems to really love him here. He was guest host for the local radio show and not a peep of negativity from what I heard and it was a three hour show.(In fact he commented at the end about wondering where his detractors 'they' profess exist were since noone had anything bad to say.)

From what I have read, and the sentiment of most folks in these parts-the majority feel he was set up....

I am hoping he takes on Tim Ryan. Ryan is a mega turd...

Yep. I have family there and they're thrilled he's back, all of them say he was set up. They intend to push him to run again.