PDA

View Full Version : Tucker is awesome

cujothekitten
05-16-2007, 04:09 PM
So he's talking about the debate last night and he mentioned Paul’s comments about getting rid of the homeland security and he said that's the kind of talk you don't hear from republicans anymore.

He's continuing to talk about how the party has drifted away from its roots and how Paul is a "core" republican.

"This kind of talk still gets me off. I guess no one else cares about it thought" - Tucker

AlexAmore
05-16-2007, 04:10 PM
to bad he said Ron Paul could never get elected. WTF was that about? Saying he isn't gonna get elected, isn't helping.

Kandilynn
05-16-2007, 04:10 PM
He talked about Ron Paul yesterday also. He even said he may vote for him again.

I <3 Tucker!

cujothekitten
05-16-2007, 04:18 PM
to bad he said Ron Paul could never get elected. WTF was that about? Saying he isn't gonna get elected, isn't helping.

He's just playing up the info he's seeing from scientific polls and the history of people that don't do well on them. He's underestimating the power of people with the internet as a tool.

We've never had a campaign season that has more access to information. Without the internet he probably wouldn't have a chance of getting elected.

Hawaii Libertarian
05-16-2007, 04:18 PM
Unfortunately, it seems Tucker has little editorial control over his own program. He drops some nice bread crumbs that appeal to us, but if he was really wanting to help Dr. Paul, he would set-up a 12-15 minute in-depth interview of Dr. Paul on his show. Don't hold your breath...

Horace
05-16-2007, 04:23 PM
More publicity = good. I personally loathe Tucker as one of those insufferable fools that infests Randian orgs on college campuses, but if it gets the word out, fine by me. I don't have to eat with him.

Hawaii Libertarian
05-16-2007, 04:29 PM
More publicity = good. I personally loathe Tucker as one of those insufferable fools that infests Randian orgs on college campuses, but if it gets the word out, fine by me. I don't have to eat with him.

I strongly agree with you that more publicity is good, but with Tucker, it seems to be one step forward followed by two steps back. A mixed message at best, and it's pathetic if a wimpy guy like him is the best public face you can find on TV for a "Ron Paul supporter" if only a lukewarm one.

In a utopian world, it would be great if a high profile TV talking head such as Lou Dobbs or Neil Cavuto "saw the light" and came out strongly for Dr. Paul, but don't count on it.