PDA

View Full Version : NJ Straw Poll: Paul 77%, Giuliani 1%

FluffyUnbound
09-29-2007, 01:34 PM
Over at blog.lewrockwell.com

risiusj
09-29-2007, 01:35 PM
"On a side note, Rudy's speaker (Bill Spadea, who is a great speaker, by the way), in an attempt to sell his candidate, brought up the fact that Rudy had people in NYC arrested for jaywalking.... and then defended the policy! Interestingly enough, Mr. Spadea admitted that he admires Ron Paul and that his own father will probably be voting for the Dr. Paul."

LOL

trispear
09-29-2007, 01:41 PM
Rudy STOPPED JAYWALKING?! Did you know that the terrorists on 9/11 jaywalked sometime in their lives!! If only Rudy was President before 9/11, he could have stopped it.

That's it, I'm switching to Giuliani.

Givemelibertyor.....
09-29-2007, 01:42 PM
I don't know if anyone realizes this but, Rudy was there on 9/11.

LibertyEagle
09-29-2007, 01:45 PM
What kind of straw poll was this? Here, it says:

"Although this is not an official GOP straw poll lets take this opportunity to “Turn Lemons into Lemonade” by having all Ron Paul New Jersey supporters in one place this weekend giving us a chance to network. Our goal should be to make the Rally in the parking lot wayyyy bigger than the event inside. Apply whatever techniques play to your strengths, lets blanket the area and do what we do best."

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/015671.html

dsentell
09-29-2007, 01:47 PM
I don't know if anyone realizes this but, Rudy was there on 9/11.

Didn't realize that .........

He was also in London at the time of the London bombings! :rolleyes:

kalami
09-29-2007, 01:51 PM
"as mayor of new york I instituted policies that brought down jaywalking 64%"

anyone else notice how Guiliani takes credit for everything that happened during his tenure as mayor?

Paulitician
09-29-2007, 01:51 PM
"On a side note, Rudy's speaker (Bill Spadea, who is a great speaker, by the way), in an attempt to sell his candidate, brought up the fact that Rudy had people in NYC arrested for jaywalking.... and then defended the policy!
"It's Giuliani time!"

I like this video of Manhattan... in the middle it shows people jaywaking in front of a police station.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGON_rdxfM4