PDA

View Full Version : Will Smiths campaign and the mission statement for this site could be twins

Will Smith
09-14-2009, 10:24 AM
I WILL FIGHT for your God-given right to defend yourself, your family and your property.

The right to bear arms is inherent in the right of self defense, defense of the family, and defense against tyranny, conferred on the individual and the community by our Creator to safeguard life, liberty, and property, as well as to help preserve the independence of the nation.

The right to keep and bear arms is guaranteed by Article I of the Virginia Constitution & the Second Amendment to the US Constitution; it may not properly be infringed upon or denied.

I will upholds the right of the citizen to keep and bear arms. I oppose attempts to prohibit ownership of guns by law-abiding citizens, and stand against all laws which would require the registration of guns or ammunition.

I emphasize that when guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have them. In such circumstances, the peaceful citizen's protection against the criminal would be seriously jeopardized.

I WILL FIGHT for all Parental rights concerning the education of their children.

Education should be free from all federal government subsidies, including vouchers, tax incentives, and loans, except with respect to veterans.

Education, training, and discipline of children are properly placed in the domain of their parents.

I support the unimpeded right of parents to provide for the education of their children in the manner they deem best, including home, private or religious.

I oppose all legislation from any level of government that would interfere with or restrict that liberty.

I support equitable tax relief for families whose children do not attend government schools.

I WILL FIGHT for Virginia to be free of unauthorized legislation forced upon her by the Federal Government & unneccessary programs initiated by the Virginia General Assembly.

Our federal republic was created by joint action of the several states. It has been gradually perverted into federal control in the domestic affairs of the states.

The federal government has no authority to mandate policies relating to state education, natural resources, transportation, private business, housing, health care, ad infinitum.

It is my goal to fight to introduce legislation that returns the freedoms to all Virginians that have been systematically removed.

I WILL FIGHT as an advocate to see that Virginians have affordable healthcare but not in that any Virginian is forced to assume the pricetag for others.

I WILL FIGHT to protect Virginians against "Cap and Trade" legislation that will cause the drastic increase in forced taxation for natural causes. Holding those responsible for fraudulent information leading to overreaching usurpation of the goevernment at any level.

I WILL FIGHT against "Sustainable Management" and it's attempt to restrict Virginia lands for draconian and other than honorable and natural means.

I WILL FIGHT to restrict the Federal government's reach into the matters of the State.

The US Constitution, together with the 9th and 10th Amendments of the Bill of Rights, outlines the specific areas in which the Congress is authorized to legislate on behalf of the States.

EVERY member of the Virginia General Assembly swears an Oath of Office to support and defend both the US and Virginia Constitution. This means that they are required by Oath to suspend, provide relief and reject any unautorized attempt at "control" over State legislative manners, no matter the cause.

And I WILL FIGHT to ensure that those in Richmond are unable to legislate any matter that is not specifically authorized in the Virginia Constitution, especially that which is protected in Article I.

LEGISLATIVE PROPOSALS:

1. "RIGHT TO LIFE" BILL
This will make illegal abortion on demand in Virginia.

The 1973 Roe v Wade opinion rendered by the Supreme Court of the United States is just that, an opinion. It is not law. Only Congress has the authority to make law. Congress has, to date, not authorized the death of any person without due process of law...in any way.

The life of every individual is protected by the US and Virginia Constitutions and I cannot think of none more innocent and defenseless than that of an unborn child.

This will not increase "back alley" abortions, this will result in the individuals involved to rethink decisions regarding unintended preganancy and provide life giving options to those children.

I will introduce legislation that prohibits RU-486, "The Morning After" pill and the "2nd Chance" pill as "alternatives" to abortion as life begins at conception.

2. "READ THE BILLS" ACT
All to often, legislative bodies both State and Federal introduce legislation so massive, that it is impossible that each voting member know what is within the bill in it's entirety.

There are earmarks routinely inserted that reward special interest groups or political favors in an effort to secure re-election that have absolutely nothing to do with what the bill is titled causing an undue strain of resources (money, tangible assets) to each and every citizen.

I will oppose any attempt by bothe the State and Federal government to pass and apply such legislation on any Virginian.

This bill would work hand-in-hand with the next proposal...

3. "ONE SUBJECT AT A TIME" Bill
This will be the attempt to alleviate any and all "riders" on legislation that has nothing to do with the bill's subject.

4. "THE ENUMERATIONS ACT"
This will force the General Assembly, Senate and Governor to list at the onset and introduction to any legislation, the specific article, section and clause of the Virginia Constitution that authorizes the General Assembly, Senate and Governor to pass legislation in any particular area for any bill, act, resolution, etc.

5. "POST THE BILLS" Act
This will force the public posting of any final draft of any and all legaislation in it's final acceptance, prior to signing into law by the Governor, posted for ten (10) working days for public viewing for rebuttal.

This will also cause Richomnd to lessen the amount of legislation that can be passed, instead of passing as much of whatever, whenever they feel appropriate.
--------------------

Please visit WillSmith09.com

MikeStanart
09-14-2009, 10:27 AM
Am I the only one who was thinking:

http://themixtapemonster.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/fresh_prince_cast.jpg

:D

amy31416
09-14-2009, 10:29 AM

http://media.photobucket.com/image/will%20smith%20fresh%20prince/EWhite_1978/fresh_prince.jpg

Nope!

But, for the OP, Mr. Smith--search the site, we have resources/tools for liberty candidates.

Kylie
09-14-2009, 10:36 AM

http://themixtapemonster.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/fresh_prince_cast.jpg

I was hoping. :D