PDA

View Full Version : TreyGrayson.com and JohnThune.com Reside on the Same Server

Dionysus
09-13-2009, 03:53 PM
IP address: 208.88.241.23

Thune is a Senator from South Dakota.

Connection: Justin Brasell??
http://bluegrassbulletin.typepad.com/bluegrass_bulletin/2009/07/trey-grayson-just-visiting-or-is-it-something-more.html

Secretary of State Trey Grayson traveled to the national association of Secretary's of State meeting this week where he was just elected president. After that, however, he made the 3 and one half hour drive over to visit with someone else, Mitch McConnell's former campaign manager Justin Brasell.

The Graysons and the Brasells are friends, and the side trip to Sioux Falls was a short one by comparison to the distance home from Minneapolis, but the visit no doubt increases some speculation as to McConnell's role in Graysons campaign, and what role Brasell might have in the future.

Brasell is running the re-election bid of John Thune who defeated Senate Majority leader Tom Daschle. Brasell ran McConnell's campaign last year where McConnell, the perennially unbeatable candidate, barely eeked out a victory.

But by now Brasell has certainly accumulated a strong portfolio of donor information which could help Trey in the next reporting period since many in Kentucky feel that Grayson's good showing with $600,000 plus raised in the last quarter pretty much tapped out his sources.

Thune is part of the war-mongering, pro-bailout Evangelical mafia. He's attended Aspen Institute gatherings.

Thune is also on the list to attend Grayson's fundraiser on the 23rd. He voted yes on the bailout and now grandstands against it.

ItsTime
09-13-2009, 03:58 PM
interesting find!

skyorbit
09-13-2009, 05:15 PM
I hate Thune. He's my Senator, and my Democrat Rep is arguably more conservative than he is.

She's a blue Dog Democrat who's opposing Cap and Trade, and Socialized Medicine, etc. Voted against all the bailouts.

Tracy