PDA

View Full Version : A *polite* hit piece...

fourameuphoria
09-29-2007, 12:53 PM
http://hanlonsrazor.wordpress.com/2007/09/29/ron-paul-supporters-faintly-worry-me/#comments

I don't know, but this is the first anti-Paul post in awhile that has a tone of "I like him, but..." and *sticks to the issues*. As of late, anti-Paul blogs have been at the "then they fight you..." stage, and it's been disturbing; many hit pieces have only one purpose, and that is pure demoralization. Perhaps this blogger is full of shit, and maybe I'm sugarcoating it to death. To me at least, it seems like a breath of fresh air. So I think we should politely correct this poster, as the objections he raised seem pretty easy to correct.

UPDATE: Ok, it's not really a polite hitpiece. It's got some ad hominem throughout it, but never the less, at the core, it's about the issues rather than "Ron Paul supporters are all 9/11 truthers!"

TooConservative
09-29-2007, 01:16 PM
These various free blog sites are trying to build traffic stats by trashing Ron Paul. Don't help them.

Stick to the major networks, magazines, newspaper stuff. That's where you can do more to help Ron Paul.

Rewarding them for attacking Ron Paul just makes them do it more and encourages their competitors to follow suit.