PDA

View Full Version : Vitamin D Is Better Than ANY Vaccine, Increases The Immune System By 3-5 Times

For_Liberty
09-12-2009, 11:49 PM
YouTube - Vitamin D Is Better Than ANY Vaccine, Increases The Immune System By 3-5 Times (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zR_D6n2ZgRE)

sevin
09-12-2009, 11:54 PM
i need to go outside and get some sun more often.

TastyWheat
09-13-2009, 03:09 AM
Apparently Vitamin D doesn't ward off skin cancer though.

qwerty
09-13-2009, 03:37 AM
i need to go outside and get some sun more often.

Or pills! :)

TCE
09-13-2009, 12:33 PM
Apparently Vitamin D doesn't ward off skin cancer though.

Neither does sunscreen.

Kotin
09-13-2009, 12:47 PM
you will never get enough vitamin D from a pill.. the only way to get it is the sun.

NerveShocker
09-13-2009, 12:48 PM
Neither does sunscreen.

Yeah sunscreen doesn't block the harmful rays from the sun, which is why I never use it anymore. Not to mention all the chemicals that sink into your skin and blood. I also have questions about aloe vera since everytime I use it to treat a burn it causes my skin to peel and if I let myself heal naturally it just turns into a tan.

TCE
09-13-2009, 12:52 PM
Yeah sunscreen doesn't block the harmful rays from the sun, which is why I never use it anymore. Not to mention all the chemicals that sink into your skin and blood. I also have questions about aloe vera since everytime I use it to treat a burn it causes my skin to peel and if I let myself heal naturally it just turns into a tan.

Strange. I used organic aloe vera and it helped one of my mosquito bites heal amazingly fast. Ah well, different strokes for different folks.

tmosley
09-13-2009, 01:57 PM
Ok, take some vitamin D then go roll around in some anthrax.

Darwin at work, folks.

youngbuck
09-13-2009, 02:07 PM
Ok, take some vitamin D then go roll around in some anthrax.

Darwin at work, folks.

What are you talking about? Nobody is saying it's a cure-all. :rolleyes:

Natalie
09-13-2009, 02:07 PM
Yeah sunscreen doesn't block the harmful rays from the sun, which is why I never use it anymore. Not to mention all the chemicals that sink into your skin and blood.

What!! This is a complete shocker to me! I am firm believer in sunscreen. I will have to do some research...

Kotin
09-13-2009, 02:16 PM
What!! This is a complete shocker to me! I am firm believer in sunscreen. I will have to do some research...

most sunscreen just bakes into your skin and also blocks vitamin D production..

Burt's Bees makes a sunscreen that is safe though..

http://www.burtsbees.com/natural-products/sun-outdoor-sun-care/chemical-free-sunscreen-spf-30.html

TCE
09-13-2009, 02:19 PM

As long as one uses an all natural, preferably organic sunscreen, it is perfectly safe. However, all of the toxic chemicals that are poured into conventional sunscreens are horrible. The skin absorbs anything that is put on it.

Kotin: There are most likely some better brands. I haven't been a fan of Burt's Bees since Clorox bought them. :(

Kotin
09-13-2009, 02:28 PM
As long as one uses an all natural, preferably organic sunscreen, it is perfectly safe. However, all of the toxic chemicals that are poured into conventional sunscreens are horrible. The skin absorbs anything that is put on it.

Kotin: There are most likely some better brands. I haven't been a fan of Burt's Bees since Clorox bought them. :(

hmm thanks for the heads up.. I was not aware of that buyout... that is unfortunate, to say the least..

TCE
09-13-2009, 02:34 PM
hmm thanks for the heads up.. I was not aware of that buyout... that is unfortunate, to say the least..

http://www.burtsbees.com/u/.html#4

"I heard your company was purchased in the last year. Is that true?"

"Burt's Bees was purchased by The Clorox Company in 2007. You can keep counting on Burt's Bees in the ways you always have. We will always stay steadfast behind our values and commitment to making the best natural personal care products with the most environmentally sensitive packaging and nature-safe manufacturing processes. And, above all, we'll continue on with our social mission to make people's lives better every day, naturally"

And check the Wiki site. "Organic"/"Natural" companies don't like it to be well known that they have been bought out.

Vessol
09-13-2009, 02:42 PM
I'm pretty complete on my vitamins, I always try to get my nutritional requiriments daily and try to eat very little empty calories.

I do admit that I probably get TOO much vitamin C. I love me some orange juice.

They also sell orange juice with vitamin D in it, yummy.

tmosley
09-13-2009, 03:24 PM
What are you talking about? Nobody is saying it's a cure-all. :rolleyes:

The title said that it was better than ANY vaccine, which would presumably include the anthrax vaccine.

One wonders why is it that anyone ever got sick when everyone had to work outdoors to survive.

CasualApathy
09-13-2009, 03:31 PM
I actually recently discovered that i suffered from a severe vitamin D defeciency. I have now gotten a full 4-year dose of vitamin D and i take calcium pills to help rebuild my bone strength. When you don't have enough vitamin D you are not able to absorb enough calcium and your bones start to weaken. I am feeling much better now and i havent been sick nearly as much as i used to so there is definately something to this. The benifits of vitamin D have only been begun to be explored during the last couple of years and from what i hear there are many positive effects on both the immune-system, your general mood and outlook and also with regards to muscle strength. Without vitamin D the muscles weaken and you can experience spontainious cramps and muscle-pain just as you experience pain in your bones similar to growing pains. This is because you constantly get thousands of microfractures (perfectly normal in healthy bone as well but you get more of them).