PDA

View Full Version : The Left Attacks Glenn Beck

angelatc
09-12-2009, 10:41 PM
This is so freaking bizarre I can't believe they're doing it. Apparently Olbermann wasn't able to come up with any dirt on Beck, so the left is resorting to creating a meme they think is funny.

This article sort of explains it:

Did Glenn Beck Rape And Murder A Young Girl In 1990? (http://www.examiner.com/x-19545-Anchorage-Liberal-Examiner~y2009m9d10-Did-Glenn-Beck-rape-and-murder-a-young-girl-in-1990#comments)

This is horrid, deliberately and completely made up. Absolutely low and utterly contemptuous. If the right did this to Keith Olbermann, the media frenzy would be uncontainable. This is so completely immoral I can't honestly believe it. But look - it's all over the net.

Yes, let's let them run health care.

MRoCkEd
09-12-2009, 10:49 PM
I'm pretty sure that's an old joke

silverhandorder
09-12-2009, 10:50 PM
its retarded...

emazur
09-12-2009, 10:58 PM
Yeah, for about 3 or 4 days straight, the Reddit statists were having a field day with this - every day it would hit the front page like 8 times and they'd circle jerk idiotic comments about it in every thread. They still make the same comments whenever a Beck related topic comes up but at least this crap isn't hitting their front page much anymore.

Flash
09-12-2009, 11:00 PM
Yeah, for about 3 or 4 days straight, the Reddit statists were having a field day with this - every day it would hit the front page like 8 times and they'd circle jerk idiotic comments about it in every thread. They still make the same comments whenever a Beck related topic comes up but at least this crap isn't hitting their front page much anymore.

I can't stand that place....

angelatc
09-12-2009, 11:08 PM

It's spreading across the 'net. I saw it in a photo comment so I googled it. It's everywhere

I realize it's a spin on an old joke, but it's not funny.

It's sick.

tonesforjonesbones
09-12-2009, 11:25 PM
Yes..Beck commented on it...he said it hurt his kids a lot. He also said he didn't care..he was NOT going to stop and if they wanted dirt on him to read his books..he's a recovering alcoholic and has admitted all the bad things he did in his books..tones

tonesforjonesbones
09-12-2009, 11:26 PM
He actually told his kids to expect more. tones

Vessol
09-12-2009, 11:26 PM
It's all a plan. Left attacks Right. Right attacks Left. Make a fake puppet you think is on your side and make it so he appears "wacko" and have the majority attack him.

sevin
09-12-2009, 11:50 PM
I have been saying forever that Obama is an alien from Uranus, and he has yet to deny this allegations. Why is he denying it? Makes you think...

:p

micahnelson
09-12-2009, 11:56 PM
Yeah, its not the left so much as it is idiots.

Its tough, you know. You want to give places like Reddit the benefit of the doubt for being intellectual- and then they do this.

Its becoming 4chan more and more each day.