PDA

View Full Version : Libertarian wins governor election in the Mexican state of Sonora

qh4dotcom
09-12-2009, 09:36 PM
Just received this message in my Facebook inbox and wanted to share. By the way the state of Sonora is one of the Mexican states situated along the US-Mexico border. It is located directly south of Arizona.

Ricardo Valenzuela sent a message to the members of ALIANZA LIBERAL (Libertarian Alliance).

--------------------
Subject: Guillerrmo Padrés

Dear friends and members:

Tomorrow, for the first time in almost 100 years, in my home State of Sonora, Mexico, we are going to inaugurate a new governor who is not a member of the PRI, the party that control and exploited Mexico for 71 years. The new governor is an interesting young guy named Guillermo Padrés. He attended a military academy in New Mexico and is also a lawyer.

I want to congratulate Guillermo and inform you that his is a member of our ALIANZA LIBERAL-LIBERTARIAN ALLIANCE so, if you want, you can join me congratulating the man who defeated the PRI in our State where that party was born 80 years ago, and now Guillermo, with the flag of PAN--the conservative libertarian party-- is going to take that flag to lead my beloved state, you are welcome.

Congratulations Memo and my best wishes.

On liberty

Ricardo Valenzuela

muzzled dogg
09-12-2009, 09:36 PM
iight

Stary Hickory
09-12-2009, 09:39 PM
Congrats. we should really be more active internationally with all libertarians. I mean we moan and complain about the NWO....but why not form our own coalition?

Icymudpuppy
09-12-2009, 09:59 PM
Perfect, now he should secede Sonora to Arizona so we can finally get a beach!

I got some... OCEAN FRONT PROPERTY in Arizona! From the front porch you can see the sea

YouTube - Ocean Front Property by George Strait With Lyrics (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq5jdlG27uA)

Flash
09-12-2009, 10:50 PM
Mexico is becoming more & more Libertarian everyday. Great news!

qh4dotcom
09-14-2009, 01:14 AM
Bump