tonesforjonesbones
09-12-2009, 08:44 PM
THE ANTI COMMUNITARIAN MANIFESTO
by Niki F. Raapana and Nordica M. Friedrich

PART TWO:
The Historical Evolution of
Communitarian Thinking

December 19, 2003
Ex-President Clinton and George Bush Jr. both define their policy objectives as communitarian (Galston 1991; D'Antonio 1994; Milbank 2001; Allen 2002), yet only recently have Americans begun to study the communitarian platform as the predetermined synthesis to the Marxist's left-versus-right conflict of ideals (American Patriots 2001; Ball 2000; Iserbyt 2001; Worts 1999; Austin-Fitts 2001).

What is communitarianism?

The obscure term communitarian was introduced into the "upper reaches of Anglo-American academia" in the 1970s (Bell 2001), but it is our "thesis" that communitarianism was actually created at the same time Marx and Engels drafted their anti-thesis to capitalism. We are convinced that philosophical communitarianism is the synthesis in the capitalism-versus-communism dialectical conflict. We are even more convinced that constant, ongoing political conflicts are not at all "natural," and that the communitarian solution is based entirely in a false ideology perpetrated by globalists with less than noble objectives.

Communitarians teach that all free American neighborhoods should be governed like Chinese-Soviet community collectives (Etzioni 1992). They supported "reinventing" the U.S. government in the early 1990s (Gore 1993) and excluded almost all Americans from the process. There was no open debate nor was there ever a public, national vote to modify the constitution of the United States. But now, in 2003, communitarian based global laws and sustainable development programs have been implemented in every State in the Union (Traub 2002).

The misunderstood communitarian philosophy is designed to define the "common good," even though the U.S. Bill of Rights was specifically designed to "protect and maintain individual rights." They insist a "rights" based society can only exist if it is balanced with communitarian perspectives. They believe mandatory volunteerism in the community is the moral responsibility of all modern democratic citizens. Their leader helped establish federal citizen-volunteer programs (Americorps), even though recently he's backed down on the harsher elements of their platform, and now he says spying, reporting, and citizen-police interventions on suspicious neighbors (TIPS) are not necessary to maintain Americans' freedom (Etzioni 2003).

http://nord.twu.net/acl/evolution.html :(

tonesforjonesbones
09-12-2009, 09:15 PM
bump..this is really important. really. tones

awake
09-12-2009, 09:24 PM
A Community Humanitarian = Communitarian
Or Communist Humanitarian = Communitarian

Hmmm

NYgs23
09-12-2009, 10:05 PM
Sounds like the site owners love the high tariff "American system" and hate free trade. Fie on them.

tonesforjonesbones
09-12-2009, 11:33 PM
well as I understood it..they claim that there is no free trade but the communists took it over and screwed it up..because of the federal reserve etc. tones

tonesforjonesbones
09-13-2009, 07:48 AM

ClayTrainor
09-13-2009, 09:26 AM
They love their enforced collectivism, they just think they're better at it than the communists.

LibertyEagle
09-13-2009, 09:59 AM
They love their enforced collectivism, they just think they're better at it than the communists.

Did you actually read the article, Clay?

ClayTrainor
09-13-2009, 10:06 AM
Did you actually read the article, Clay?

No, you caught me, i have to admit i didn't :o

FrankRep
09-13-2009, 10:07 AM
A few years ago I knew this guy at my church that called himself a "Communitarian" in his political views. I nearly forgot about that. I never really knew what it that meant.

ClayTrainor
09-13-2009, 10:09 AM
A few years ago I knew this guy at my church that called himself a "Communitarian" in his political views. I nearly forgot about that. I never really knew what it that meant.

Looking back, do you think he was into a voluntary society, or could you tell?

FrankRep
09-13-2009, 10:15 AM
Looking back, do you think he was into a voluntary society, or could you tell?
(I believe) He liked the idea of living together in groups and sharing food and materials. It guess that could be described as voluntary communist units. I'm picturing those hippie communes when I'm describing it.

LibertyEagle
09-13-2009, 11:00 AM

From what I understand, Communitarianism is no different than Communism, if it is enforced by government. Basically, it's the new term.

LibertyEagle
09-15-2009, 06:57 AM
bump

tonesforjonesbones
09-15-2009, 07:19 AM
Yes...they call it The Third Way...tones