MRoCkEd
09-12-2009, 02:39 PM
FDR or Teddy?

ItsTime
09-12-2009, 02:39 PM
what speech?

angelatc
09-12-2009, 02:58 PM
Obama gave a health care speech in MN. I was unloading the dishwasher and didn't turn it off right away.

I heard "The treasury says millions of people will go without insurance at some point next year! Some of them for longer than a month!" "How many people know somebody without insurance?" "How many people know somebody who is insured but still doesn't have all their bills paid?" " How many people have been dropped from their plans in the middle of an illness because they simply made a mistake with their paperwork? I know someone who had breast cancer get bigger because of that!"

Followed immediately by, "We can't let the fear mongers stop us."

And cheers.

Live_Free_Or_Die
09-12-2009, 03:18 PM
Obama gave a health care speech in MN. I was unloading the dishwasher and didn't turn it off right away.

I heard "The treasury says millions of people will go without insurance at some point next year! Some of them for longer than a month!" "How many people know somebody without insurance?" "How many people know somebody who is insured but still doesn't have all their bills paid?" " How many people have been dropped from their plans in the middle of an illness because they simply made a mistake with their paperwork? I know someone who had breast cancer get bigger because of that!"

Followed immediately by, "We can't let the fear mongers stop us."

And cheers.

Ya that speech in MN. He started talking about social programs brought about by the new deal when some instinctive booing occurred, then the drones realized he brought it up for his favor and then they cheered.