PDA

View Full Version : Do Tea Parties have defined objectives re war spending, taxes, deficit etc?

Liberty Star
09-12-2009, 02:11 PM
I have not been following recent Tea Party movement closely and after today reading Fox's report on GOP Establishment/Dick Armey's group organizing some of these parties, I'm curious do these tea parties have a published manifesto or list of objectives ? If so, any web site link where I can read those goals?

If pro war, pro big spending groups are also part of these parties, it's hard to undeerstand how Constitutional values can be restored and taxes lowerd without some change?

Dunedain
09-12-2009, 06:32 PM
We're a proud angry mob that wants the FEDERAL government out of our lives for a variety of reasons. Dick Armey does not represent us because he is part of the problem but I'm sure he'll take as much credit as he can. Bascially the Tea Party philosophy is this:

Whatever the government is doing - we want them to stop.
Whatever the government is spending - we want them to stop
Whatever the government is taxing us - we want them to stop
Whoever the government is going to war with - we want them to stop
Whatever laws the government is making - we want them to stop

Bascially, we are a collection of people with differing idealogies that all hate the government....we them to dry up and blow away.

I'm a nationalist. Some people out their are anarchists. We both have the same objective - get rid of the government.