PDA

View Full Version : Book Review: 'End the Fed' by Ron Paul

RonPaulFanInGA
09-11-2009, 06:42 PM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/09/11/AR2009091101837.html

Ian A.
09-11-2009, 09:19 PM
I expected a few minor jabs. It's the WP for Jesus sake! But I thought it was a fair review.

Has Ron started promoting this thing yet or is he waiting for some bomb?

Knightskye
09-11-2009, 09:40 PM
Moderate market intervention? Hahahahaha.

TheTyke
09-11-2009, 10:53 PM
Amusing that he used derisive terms that Ron Paul mentioned in his book... "fetish." I wonder if the reviewer has a sense of humor, or if it was unintended.

Bruno
09-11-2009, 10:57 PM
jumbled, crammed, awkwardly-written review

0zzy
09-11-2009, 11:10 PM
that is not an review. he read the introduction and writes nothing much about the book. meh. least there's notice.

jsteilKS
09-11-2009, 11:42 PM
Went to Barnes and Noble today and they had 5 copies right in the current events section.

Read up to chapter three so far. I think the reviewer read the first chapter and wrote the review.

The book is easy to read and understand. The best part is that I could relate it to my own life. I have a house hold income. I don't have a safety net to fall on. If I run out of money I have to see if someone will lend me money. Because of it I make better decisions on what I spend my money on and the risks involved. If I had parents that could print money and give it to me at will I wouldn't make the same decisons if I didn't have the safety net. At the same time I would devalue my wealth by putting so much money into the economy. Saving money wouldn't be needed because I have the safety net. The part about why banks have the government to fall back on incase of everyone pulling out there money is pretty good too. Again easy to read and understand. Looks like I found my family gifts this year for the holidays.

NYgs23
09-12-2009, 01:04 AM
I have a fetish for sound money.

Buy the book everyone; push it back up on Amazon.