PDA

View Full Version : So, is FOX news the ONLY station reporting on the Latest ACORN debachery?

Lord Xar
09-11-2009, 01:49 PM
a friend noted that if you google "acorn" the only stations reporting the corrupt and immoral ACORN, is Fox News.....

Bruno
09-11-2009, 01:50 PM
I saw CNN talking about it briefly earlier this afternoon.

haaaylee
09-11-2009, 06:39 PM
according to glenn beck, yes.

Valli6
09-11-2009, 07:00 PM
I heard CNN mention it yesterday. And today, they talked about it during the Lou Dobbs hour. (Dobbs is not in today). Each time I check MSNBC, they are still talking about Joe Wilson!

penguin
09-11-2009, 08:45 PM
I didn't really notice where it was showed on the msm, I read it here first. I record Beck and watch it after reading here and other blogs first. I would not be surprised of any blackout by any media on any topic after my experience with Ron Paul's coverage during his run for president.

dude58677
09-13-2009, 01:26 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if every organization that partners with the Census is a lobbyist approved by the CFR.

We really don't know what the population is becuase the Census doesn't follow scientific standards. The Census is a government agency that is dependent on acts of congress and is enforced by lawyers. We know how it goes, a lobbyist writes a bill and congress doesn't have time to read all the bills and votes on it anyway because of pork. The President signs it as a stimulus package. The regulations to enforce it are created by lawyers and lobbyists that are approved by the lawyers then do the Census counting.

This is far from science which does there own research in labs and has it peer-reviewed in journals. Other scientists read the findings in the journals and try to duplicate the results or come up with different experiments to refute the findings.

The Census is built on pseudoscience.

http://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/pseudo.html

angelatc
09-14-2009, 02:08 PM
Since you asked, http://johnrlott.blogspot.com/

The NY Times website has a very short AP story about the Census dropping ACORN, but there is NO MENTION about the videos and the advice that ACORN was giving out on breaking the law. What is even worse is that the NY TIMES CUT OUT THE PART OF THE AP ARTICLE THAT DISCUSSED THE ACTUAL BEHAVIOR OF ACORN.

You should read the whole post.