PDA

View Full Version : New Hampshire No Longer Testing for H1N1. Just calling everything H1N1

ItsTime
09-10-2009, 06:38 PM
http://www.wmur.com/health/20690804/detail.html

My sister in law works at one of the largest hospitals in the state. They have completely stopped testing and anyone with flu symptoms are being diagnosed as H1N1.

Propaganda to get support for Obamas Health Care Plan. :mad:

sevin
09-10-2009, 06:38 PM
http://www.wmur.com/health/20690804/detail.html

My sister in law works at one of the largest hospitals in the state. They have completely stopped testing and anyone with flu symptoms are being diagnosed as H1N1.

Propaganda to get support for Obamas Health Care Plan. :mad:

I think this is being done in a lot of states. It's BS.

ItsTime
09-10-2009, 06:47 PM
I think this is being done in a lot of states. It's BS.

I would not doubt it.

BuddyRey
09-10-2009, 07:13 PM
Dude, where are the free staters on this? They should be raising Hell!

TCE
09-10-2009, 07:48 PM
Most places are doing something similar. You'll see that a lot of government officials are now coming out with tons of "estimates."

liberalnurse
09-10-2009, 07:51 PM
A friend of mine, a nurse and her husband, who is a doctor, work for a failrly large healthcare system here in Central PA. She told me yesterday that they were told that anyone who comes in with flu type symptoms will be tested using the rapid nasal swab method and anyone who comes back positive for Type A Influenza should be counted as H1N1. I gave her a WTF look and said how can they do that. It's a totally different strain with a seasonal vaccine. She also said that the majority of the healthcare workers they know are definately not taking the H1N1 vaccine.

TCE
09-10-2009, 08:12 PM
She also said that the majority of the healthcare workers they know are definately not taking the H1N1 vaccine.

Do you know what they'll do if they make it mandatory? The CDC is going to "strongly recommend" that all heath care workers get it first. They need to "be responsible." Why aren't they taking it?

Reason
09-10-2009, 09:06 PM
That's completely normal when dealing with mass infections.

If you had been following this from the beginning you would already know this.

It has nothing to do with Obama and his healthcare plan lol

heavenlyboy34
09-10-2009, 09:16 PM
That's completely normal when dealing with mass infections.

If you had been following this from the beginning you would already know this.

It has nothing to do with Obama and his healthcare plan lol

I don't remember this happening with the SARS scare and so on...perhaps I wasn't paying enough attention. Regardless, I ain't taking the shot! :p