PDA

View Full Version : Update on the GRANNY WARRIORS???

speciallyblend
09-29-2007, 09:32 AM
love to hear updates on the rv issue? and their journey

speciallyblend
09-29-2007, 09:43 AM
Granny Warriors,are they going to phiily at all? can someone contact them thanks

LibertyEagle
09-29-2007, 10:17 AM
They received enough contributions yesterday to get their RV fixed, but they will be stuck in Virginia until Tuesday getting it fixed. Unfortunately, that means they won't be able to complete their journey to New Hampshire in time for the walk, since it starts today. heh.

As far as the Philly rally is concerned, I think maybe Sematary, or someone who has all the information about the event, should send it to them at, warriorgrannys@aol.com

I personally don't feel like I have enough information to do that.

warriorgranny
09-29-2007, 12:40 PM
Hey everyone, I am glad to tell you all that we don't need any more money, I appreciate all that you guys have done so much. I know there has been a lot of discussion about us just traveling around the country having a good time which doesn't really bother me too much as there are always those that find fault with everything. That is their problem. I will not make it mine. Just to let you all know.

I do this for myself first as I do not want to see my grandchildren grow up in a hostile world. I want them to have the freedoms I had as a child and to be able to live a good life not just to survive in a mean world. Then I do it for all of you who cannot get away and do it your self. I do ask for help and expect to get it and do not waste a cent on ourselves. My husband works two jobs, one for our house and bills and one for this venture. He does not make a lot of money so from time to time we do need help.

For those of you that think I am having a wonderful time all the time on your dollar think again. This is work, driving this thing is no fun job. Many times I go by myself which is also nerve wracking. I stay at rest areas, truck stops and peoples private homes to save money. My days are long and I usually stay up late at night answering emails and working on the computer, rest total rest is usually out of the question.

Much has been said about me stopping at my son's home in Fl.? Well why not? It was free food, parking and a week of total rest and enjoyment fishing and playing with the kids. None of the money for the Grannys was spent on this not a cent.

Now everyone that is throwing rocks let me ask you ( the rock throwers) how many people have you introduced to Ron Paul this week? This month? We show people thousands of them on the roads every day his name. Hand out his information and DVD's. Show me a better way of getting his name to the public and I will certainly think about stopping this venture. Now instead of sitting behind your computer and complaining and criticising me and what I am doing get off your butts and do something positive. You will be surprised how many people will applaud you and help you too.

Now back to the good stuff, the transmission will be done on Monday ( tuesday at the latest) while we have been stuck here we have met lots of friends, good people who are helping us and Ron to get to the White House. We aren't sitting on our duffs, we are having a sign wave in front of the AAMCO place this afternoon and last night went to the mall with our signs and walked with a wonderful older man Jack Faw. What a patriot. He will be back today and we will be doing something ???

I hope all of you understand that I sincerely think I am doing something good and will continue to be supporters and friends working together to get Ron to the White House.

Linda

Givemelibertyor.....
09-29-2007, 12:45 PM
Don't listen to the critics. You guys are doing a great job.

You should drive that RV around South Carolina for awhile. It's Fred Thompson country and we need help.

LibertyEagle
09-29-2007, 12:47 PM
Linda,

There are a lot of people here and all over who support and appreciate your efforts. You are exactly what this campaign is all about. :)

speciallyblend
09-29-2007, 12:53 PM
Hey everyone, I am glad to tell you all that we don't need any more money, I appreciate all that you guys have done so much. I know there has been a lot of discussion about us just traveling around the country having a good time which doesn't really bother me too much as there are always those that find fault with everything. That is their problem. I will not make it mine. Just to let you all know.

I do this for myself first as I do not want to see my grandchildren grow up in a hostile world. I want them to have the freedoms I had as a child and to be able to live a good life not just to survive in a mean world. Then I do it for all of you who cannot get away and do it your self. I do ask for help and expect to get it and do not waste a cent on ourselves. My husband works two jobs, one for our house and bills and one for this venture. He does not make a lot of money so from time to time we do need help.

For those of you that think I am having a wonderful time all the time on your dollar think again. This is work, driving this thing is no fun job. Many times I go by myself which is also nerve wracking. I stay at rest areas, truck stops and peoples private homes to save money. My days are long and I usually stay up late at night answering emails and working on the computer, rest total rest is usually out of the question.

Much has been said about me stopping at my son's home in Fl.? Well why not? It was free food, parking and a week of total rest and enjoyment fishing and playing with the kids. None of the money for the Grannys was spent on this not a cent.

Now everyone that is throwing rocks let me ask you ( the rock throwers) how many people have you introduced to Ron Paul this week? This month? We show people thousands of them on the roads every day his name. Hand out his information and DVD's. Show me a better way of getting his name to the public and I will certainly think about stopping this venture. Now instead of sitting behind your computer and complaining and criticising me and what I am doing get off your butts and do something positive. You will be surprised how many people will applaud you and help you too.

Now back to the good stuff, the transmission will be done on Monday ( tuesday at the latest) while we have been stuck here we have met lots of friends, good people who are helping us and Ron to get to the White House. We aren't sitting on our duffs, we are having a sign wave in front of the AAMCO place this afternoon and last night went to the mall with our signs and walked with a wonderful older man Jack Faw. What a patriot. He will be back today and we will be doing something ???

I hope all of you understand that I sincerely think I am doing something good and will continue to be supporters and friends working together to get Ron to the White House.

Linda

I was hoping you ladys could make it to philly possibly?? hang out east? .I'm in Colorado,so i was curious if you were going? thanks kenny

AFTFNJ
09-29-2007, 12:59 PM
When are they coming to NJ/NYC?:cool:

warriorgranny
09-29-2007, 01:14 PM
I was hoping you ladys could make it to philly possibly?? hang out east? .I'm in Colorado,so i was curious if you were going? thanks kenny

I Wish we were able to go to Philly, but I think the traffic would probably drive me nuts.. NOW>>>>> find a driver that is a safe one that can drive this thing in that traffic and guess what? you got it we can go anywhere... Linda

BIG_J
09-29-2007, 01:37 PM
Linda; I think it is AWESOME. Keep it up; don't let the few party poopers rain on the parade! You guys are what got me interested in RP in the first place; when I saw you in an article on DIGG.

leipo
09-29-2007, 01:48 PM
Hand out his information and DVD's.

Are you handing out Freedom to Fascism DVD's or Ron Paul DVD's?

inibo
09-29-2007, 01:50 PM
Linda,

There are a lot of people here and all over who support and appreciate your efforts. You are exactly what this campaign is all about. :)

Yeah, what LibertyEagle said. Ignore the poopy heads, we love you.

TheIndependent
09-29-2007, 01:53 PM

Linda

Thank you all for all that you do. You're in a unique position to campaign on behalf of Paul and really help capture voters of all stripes!