PDA

View Full Version : Van Jones Headhunting is racist.

yokna7
09-10-2009, 07:08 AM
I didn't see this until this morning, but Olbermann explains to us that the Van Jones resignation is obviously the result of.............wait for it............racism! The race card has to stop.

YouTube - Keith Olbermann Goes After Glenn Beck Over Van Jones Resignation (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSwvA84kJ3g)

SelfTaught
09-10-2009, 08:18 AM
The funny thing is Glenn Beck almost never brings up Keith Olbermann on his show. Keith Olbermann, without Glenn Beck, would have absolutely nothing to talk about. Why? He can support President Obama's policies, but people can just see through that and ignore him. It's a lot of work making Obama's plans seem genuine/helpful to average Americans. So he does the second best thing -- attack people opposed to Obama's agenda.

It's almost like, whenever somebody opposes Obama, you can just set a stopwatch to see how long it takes MSNBC to make accusations of racism -- you know it's going to happen soon. Van Jones resigned on Sunday. The clip was posted 9/8/09. It took two days.

Gimme a fucking break.

catdd
09-10-2009, 08:34 AM
Let's make them keep using the word until they wear it out.

KAYA
09-10-2009, 08:49 AM
The good ole race card! Woo Hoo!

Freedom 4 all
09-10-2009, 09:09 AM
HE'S A WITCH *er I mean racist* RACIST, BURN HIM!!!

Bruno
09-10-2009, 09:12 AM
everything is racism as long as Obama is in the White (oops, there we go again) House.

jmdrake
09-10-2009, 09:23 AM
The funny thing is Glenn Beck almost never brings up Keith Olbermann on his show. Keith Olbermann, without Glenn Beck, would have absolutely nothing to talk about. Why? He can support President Obama's policies, but people can just see through that and ignore him. It's a lot of work making Obama's plans seem genuine/helpful to average Americans. So he does the second best thing -- attack people opposed to Obama's agenda.

It's almost like, whenever somebody opposes Obama, you can just set a stopwatch to see how long it takes MSNBC to make accusations of racism -- you know it's going to happen soon. Van Jones resigned on Sunday. The clip was posted 9/8/09. It took two days.

Gimme a fucking break.

Keith Olbermann is to Obama as Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh and others were to Bush. Really the only time most of these clowns are worth listening to is when the party they support is out of power.

jmdrake
09-10-2009, 09:25 AM
Let's make them keep using the word until they wear it out.

To the tune of the old "Dr. Pepper" jingle:

I'm a racist
You're a racist
He's a racist
She's a racist
Wouldn't you like to be a racist too?

SelfTaught
09-10-2009, 09:27 AM
Keith Olbermann is to Obama as Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh and others were to Bush. Really the only time most of these clowns are worth listening to is when the party they support is out of power.

Even when Glenn Beck was on CNN during the Bush years, he didnt' have entire segments devoted to attacking Keith Olbermann. Keith Olbermann with his "worst persons in the world" is the epitome of ambush journalism.

yokna7
09-10-2009, 09:33 AM
Even when Glenn Beck was on CNN during the Bush years, he didnt' have entire segments devoted to attacking Keith Olbermann. Keith Olbermann with his "worst persons in the world" is the epitome of ambush journalism.

"World's Worst Persons" can now be renamed "People who don't agree with the Obama Administration", it's not as catchy, but.....

jmdrake
09-10-2009, 09:39 AM

No. He just had entire segments devoted to attacking Ron Paul and his supporters. But I guess that's not "ambush journalism"? :rolleyes: Stunts like that qualified Glenn Beck for a "worst person in the world" award, even though I'm sure that's not why Olbermann gave him one.

angelatc
09-10-2009, 09:44 AM
The funny thing is Glenn Beck almost never brings up Keith Olbermann on his show. Keith Olbermann, without Glenn Beck, would have absolutely nothing to talk about.

I don't watch any of those people any more, but it used to be the same way with KO and Bill O'Reilly. KO would feign outrage every night over BO's very existence on this planet, and BO never acknowledged he was alive. I always thought it was really weird.

angelatc
09-10-2009, 09:47 AM
To the tune of the old "Dr. Pepper" jingle:

I'm a racist
You're a racist
He's a racist
She's a racist
Wouldn't you like to be a racist too?

For Beck that last line could be "What d'ya know Obama's racist too."

Bruno
09-10-2009, 09:58 AM
For Beck that last line could be "What d'ya know Obama's racist too."