PDA

View Full Version : Is Ron Paul against forced Swine Flu vaccinations?

btalex1990
09-10-2009, 04:50 AM
If this is true about being put in a concentration camp for refusing to get the most controversial, no, the most poisonous vaccine I ever heard of, will Ron Paul fight this?

Will Ron Paul do whatever in his political power to fight forced vaccination?

Also since Demint is on our side and thanks we are going backwards back to nazi Germany, Will DeMint also resist and protest forced vaccinations?

We need as much help as we can get!

KCIndy
09-10-2009, 05:39 AM
Yes, Dr. Paul is (and I imagine, always will be) against forced vaccinations. A few months back, he was interviewed for several major news shows. In those interviews I saw, he kept reminding people that in the early 70s there was a similar flu scare, and persons who were vaccinated back then had a higher mortality rate (due to side effects and complications) than those who were NOT vaccinated.

But keep in mind, Ron Paul is just one congressman, and one that is often the object of ridicule on the part of the mainstream media. I wish he had the power to move mountains, but he's just one vote out of 534. That's why it's going to be up to we the people to do the heavy lifting and hold ALL our representatives accountable for any government health mandates.

In other words, keep your congressman's office number on your speed dial, and urge all your friends and family to do the same.